Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?

Go down 
+10
EJT09
dan_mitchell_WRFC
greeeedy
NiffyA
gattuso
mthompson08
leon
NKBomber
L.K.F.C
LCFCHOTSHOT
14 posters
AuthorMessage
LCFCHOTSHOT

WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:35 am

With LK Old Boys resignation changing how the Division 6 tables look like who is your shout for promtion?
The current top 3 have a strong grip on the places at the minute but can we (Hotshots), Bowden or anyone else force their way in?

1 FC Kibworth 12 9 2 1 56 34 22 29
2 North Kilworth Sunday 13 9 1 3 64 31 33 28
3 Niffy Rangers A 13 9 1 3 38 22 16 28
4 NPE 17 8 4 5 38 35 3 28
5 Harborough Hotshots 14 8 2 4 54 24 30 26
6 Little Bowden 15 8 2 5 41 24 17 26
7 Hat & Beaver 13 4 1 8 37 40 -3 13
8 AFC Sporting* 12 5 0 7 23 33 -22 12
9 Wigston Rangers 12 3 0 9 31 53 -22 9
10 Sporting Swapo** 11 3 0 8 25 51 -26 3
11 Hood Park Rangers** 16 1 1 14 19 79 -60 0
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:57 am

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
With LK Old Boys resignation changing how the Division 6 tables look like who is your shout for promtion?
The current top 3 have a strong grip on the places at the minute but can we (Hotshots), Bowden or anyone else force their way in?

7 Hat & Beaver 13 4 1 8 37 40 -3 13

Mate at the minute, just finishing the season should give you half a chance of winning the title, what are ya doing to the teams down there?!
From the bits I saw on Sunday you should have gone 4th on 28 points and that would have made things extremely interesting but as it stands I think Kibworth will be hard to peg back and I've heard a few good things about North Kilworth as well.
Still ya never quite know and anything can happen, HPR appear to be struggling for a side and that could yet come into play althogh I genuinely hope thats not the case.
If Hotshots keep the pressure on anything can happen, at the same time another Little Bowden surge could be interesting??
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:13 am

L.K.F.C wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

7 Hat & Beaver 13 4 1 8 37 40 -3 1307971374258

Mate at the minute, just finishing the season should give you half a chance of winning the title, what are ya doing to the teams down there?!
From the bits I saw on Sunday you should have gone 4th on 28 points and that would have made things extremely interesting but as it stands I think Kibworth will be hard to peg back and I've heard a few good things about North Kilworth as well.
Still ya never quite know and anything can happen, HPR appear to be struggling for a side and that could yet come into play althogh I genuinely hope thats not the case.
If Hotshots keep the pressure on anything can happen, at the same time another Little Bowden surge could be interesting??

I agree mate, but think NPE were probably worth a point on balance.
With regards to the table I think N.Kilworth are massive favourites to take the title. They are the best side in my opinion.
We still have to play them once and Kibby twice, the 2 kibby games are massive for us. Win them both and we'll stand a great chance. Assuming we don't p*ss away stupid points elsewhere.
Then there is Niffy A who just don't give anything away cheaply so gonna be tough to knock any of them out the top 3!
We can but try, dunno how many of the top 3 are yet to play each other???
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:38 am

Think this hands the title to kibworth really. They had games in hand before but points on the board are much better.
We have played kibworth and little Bowden twice already, but still have to travel to niffy and host hotshots which are both very tough games.
Got to hope someone takes points off kibworth as the league at the minute is in their hands
Back to top Go down
leon

leon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:48 am

Hotshots still to play kibworth twice so you never know!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:02 am

just seems like the whole season has become a farce?..no disrespect to west end and lk but teams have worked hard at getting results and for it all to be wiped just like that seems a waste of time. goes to show div 6 maybe shouldn't have gone ahead in the first place...

good luck to whoever ends up winning div 6 however as it looks as though it could be decided randomly out of a hat at this rate Rolling Eyes

www.sy,itryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:19 am

even if teams have folded, its the same for everyone else in your league, you cant blame them teams for the points you've dropped in other games... kibworth and kilworth to go up.. by far the best in your league
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:29 pm

We have to play Bowden once, Kilworth once, NPE once, that's about it - the rest of our games are against the bottom 5.

Kibworth have very good players - but really depends a lot on whether they show up week in, week out - I think Hotshots could get points from them.

Kilworth - cannot comment as I was away for the game against them although with our keeper getting man of the match in a 2-0 win against them I would suggest they could be tasty.

Us - strengthened the strikeforce and midfield over recent weeks, and always solid in defence, definitely shouldn't count us out yet.

NPE, Bowden - both teams beat us, but seems they drop 2 many points against the other teams and with only 3 games left for NPE and 5 for Bowden I think it may be too much.

Hotshots - really depends on the home/away fixtures with Kibworth - if they can get 6 points against them then no reason why they shouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:34 pm

Surely LK wont affect the race....wouldnt any of the top 4 or 5 teams have taken maximum points off them? Looking at their record yesterday, i think they won one game? So, no real affect on the outcome of the title
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:37 pm

gattuso wrote:
even if teams have folded, its the same for everyone else in your league, you cant blame them teams for the points you've dropped in other games... kibworth and kilworth to go up.. by far the best in your league

i have to agree with denty on this one kibworth 1st kilworth second based on kibworths games in hand its their league to lose i think
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:43 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Surely LK wont affect the race....wouldnt any of the top 4 or 5 teams have taken maximum points off them? Looking at their record yesterday, i think they won one game? So, no real affect on the outcome of the title

Your right, the only team to lose against them was HPR. So LK withdrawing doesn't change anything.
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:58 pm

Agreed it doesn't in theory change anything but psychologically looking at the table it does seeing the teams above are with in reach and teams like Bowden sliding. I'm sure the Bowden Lads will agree with that.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:04 pm

I feel it changes things. As a struggling side to have 6 points wiped off the board its a bit of a blow, we beat WEUR which was a shock and then LK.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:30 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
Agreed it doesn't in theory change anything but psychologically looking at the table it does seeing the teams above are with in reach and teams like Bowden sliding. I'm sure the Bowden Lads will agree with that.

It just shows what a massive difference it does make. If both West End and LK had survived till the end of the season, Bowden would still be top by 3 points plus you would also fancy West End to take points off teams
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 6:37 pm

EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

It just shows what a massive difference it does make. If both West End and LK had survived till the end of the season, Bowden would still be top by 3 points plus you would also fancy West End to take points off teams

Agreed. And no result in football is guaranteed. Just look at what happened yesterday to Arsenal in the cup.

Also, I think it is Kibworths to lose now. Kibworth, Kilworth, Niffy for me to go up. Hotshots and us are too far behind now. NPE don't seem to have the mettle to dig out 3 points when playing badly.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 6:54 pm

Easy really Kilworth,Kibworth,Niffy probably in that order to. We prob need maximum points to be involved and with niffy,hotshots and kibworth to play looks doubtful. Npe not enough games. Hotshots Probably have to beat kibworth twice to be involved which cant see. So id say its certainly them 3. whatever happens been a good season in division 6 league got this league spot on as very competitive with 6 teams all up for promotion think league has got it spot on, whoever goes up im sure will be fine in division 4/5
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 7:06 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Easy really Kilworth,Kibworth,Niffy probably in that order to. We prob need maximum points to be involved and with niffy,hotshots and kibworth to play looks doubtful. Npe not enough games. Hotshots Probably have to beat kibworth twice to be involved which cant see. So id say its certainly them 3. whatever happens been a good season in division 6 league got this league spot on as very competitive with 6 teams all up for promotion think league has got it spot on, whoever goes up im sure will be fine in division 4/5

Looks like you get another season with the mighty Wigston Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 7:46 pm

Yeah, think you boys will be one off the teams at the top also next year
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:29 pm

Kilworth to top it from Kibworth
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:30 pm

mthompson08 wrote:
just seems like the whole season has become a farce?..no disrespect to west end and lk but teams have worked hard at getting results and for it all to be wiped just like that seems a waste of time. goes to show div 6 maybe shouldn't have gone ahead in the first place...

good luck to whoever ends up winning div 6 however as it looks as though it could be decided randomly out of a hat at this rate Rolling Eyes

www.sy,itryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com

don't think there can be any blame attached - both West End and LK had been around a few years. Not like they were new clubs coming in that couldn't stay the distance
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:

Cheers for the sentiments. I for one was gutted that we couldn't continue but we had no option but to follow suit with the first team. As the treasurer and chairman of the club as a whole were playing for the first team they were obviously not going to be around anymore so it was upto to one of us (WEUR players) to run the team / club but nobody wanted to take the responsibility. It wasn't so much about players as we had a big / good squad, it was simply nobody wanted to run the team. This lack of enthusiasm and leadership meant we had no option but to fold. Like I say I'm gutted too as I thought we could have pushed on this year and been right up there...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:46 am

This is the problem we had at the end of last season, I ended up taking control of pretty much every aspect though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?   WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES LK'S RESIGNATION DO TO THE DIV 6 PROMOTION RACE?
Page 1 of 1