Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation

Go down 
+3
flag & whistle
Bucko
Gordon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm

Unfortunately and with regret, I have received our first resignation of the current season from Enness United. They cite a loss of interest from players following their placement in D2.

Accordingly their playing record will now be expunged which will cause the D2 table to be restated.

Their opponents in Round 2 of the Bill Walton Cup, Phoenix United will now receive a bye and pass into Round 3.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 9:14 pm

Shame to hear...good set of lads iam sure they will all find new clubs.

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 9:15 pm

Gordon where can we find the billy walton 2rnd draw
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 9:41 pm

Give me a few minutes - the website update is running as I type - then see Fixtures for 9 November
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 9:59 pm

Ok mate thank u
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2014, 10:37 pm

Having trouble loading for the weekly fixtures but it is showing on the Bill Walton fixture page

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20LeagueCups/Fixtures_BillyWalton.html

Bizarre - it is now where it should be

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_Week2
Back to top Go down
flag & whistle

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 9:51 am

Sorry to hear about Enness. I refereed their fixture last week and they were a good set of lads. No problems at all in the game and despite a heavy loss they didn't moan but just got on with the game. Wish all concerned a speedy return to Alliance football.
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 12:53 pm

Thankyou

We had a great start to our club in coming runners up last year in div 4 in our first season! Unfortunately this year, we got put in a division tht was too high and my players didn't want to get beaten heavily every week. It really stung that there are the division 1 winners in division 2 this year....

My players, although a good set of lads, lost interest.

It's just a massive shame tht it's ended like this because I have put so much effort into starting the team, I didn't want to give up but the decision had to be made.

I will keep playing in the Alliance as a team I know want me to join them so I'm happy with that.

I would like to thank my lads, especially last season fr making it and enjoyable and competitive season. I have met some great players an I hope to play with them again sometime in the future.
Good luck to everyone x

Adam
Enness United
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 7:39 pm

That is a shame abbott...as i said after yesterdays game inhoped u manage to see it out. The league unfortunately cant get every decision correct and there will always be teams in wrong leagues whether thats hammering teams every week or losing badly each week. Just have to hope it balances itself out.

Good luck in the future.

Jamie
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 5:13 pm

one of my easiest games this year was club v enness,,,good set of lads shame they gone
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 5:48 pm

Thanks for the kind words lads. It is a shame
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 10:53 pm

shame to lose any club and sad to see them go. for what it is worth, in my opinion if you come runners up in div 4 then you would at least expect to go into div 3 as a minimum. and there is really not a huge gulf between div 3 and div 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation
Page 1 of 1