Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Stokes cup semi finals

Go down 
+6
Gordon
THE MAGICIAN
LoneRanger38
L.K.F.C
saff lounge
gattuso
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Stokes cup semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm

With them only being 2 weeks away .. Do we know where they will be played yet?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:08 pm

i dont even know who the home teams are, gaz told me that he thinks their semi is at lutterworth but i dont think he knows that for sure yet
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:12 pm

saff lounge wrote:

i dont even know who the home teams are, gaz told me that he thinks their semi is at lutterworth but i dont think he knows that for sure yet

just checked and i now know that we the home team, but that is all i know
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 6:12 pm

we both know gaz imagines things lol
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:32 pm

hmmm indeed I forgot all about this, do we know where we're playin yet?
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:25 am

13 days til semis any news on venue? Cutting it a little short as packs have to be sent off amy news?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:27 am

Tick - Tock - Tick - Tock - Tick - Tock

Just book us in at the Walkers Stadium and be done with it........ Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:30 am

Our season ticket holders are keen to know as well!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

This is the proposal - subject to confirmation

Sunday 27th February

Stokes Cup Semi Finals

Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday v New Road Inn - at Lutterworth Town

MDH Knights v Sparta Parva - at Leicester Academicals

Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:24 pm

from what i've heard of the Accies pitch we've got to be happy with that. Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:39 pm

lutterworth is ok if the pitch isnt boggy , big pitch will suit our passing game
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:41 pm

Lutterworth, blimey ! that's on the other side of the world, lol.

Never played there before, lets hope it's a BIG pitch.

Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:45 pm

[quote="Fishandchips"]from what i've heard of the Accies pitch we've got to be happy with that. Cheers Very Happy

we played therein a semi a few years ago very good flat pitch and if ur a passing side your do very well there
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:50 pm

MDH and Sparta should def be the happy of the two!!

But Lutterworth can become bit like a sand pit but is a big pitch and should make for an interesting game
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 1:25 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
MDH and Sparta should def be the happy of the two!!

But Lutterworth can become bit like a sand pit but is a big pitch and should make for an interesting game

I dnt no much about the accies pitch but very accurate statement re: lutterworth. As our homeground for a few years it CAN be great to play on but the constant promise to relay the surface never materialised anbd for that reason it bogged up a bit in the rain abnd was covered in a beach worth of sand. That said its a great size to play on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 1:32 pm

How much do we have to pay on semi finals day just out of interest
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

I think I am right in saying its split half each!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:00 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
How much do we have to pay on semi finals day just out of interest

Get the coaches booked, it'll be like going on a ferry crossing to France....whoop whoop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:02 pm

Don't like the French. I assume we pay for pitch and three officials?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:37 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:39 pm

now now, don't be racist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:25 pm

As a result of their excellent cup run and league performance, the NRI have managed to secure a lucrative sponsorship deal with a local company that guarantees the survival of the club for at least next season, and also ensures they look snazzy on the pitch with new coats and strip.
Details of the tie in are still being kept secret, however, it is hoped that there will be further tie ups to help the NRI break the lucrative middle east market.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

COUNTY SEMI FINAL COST US 64 QUID
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stokes cup semi finals   Stokes cup semi finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stokes cup semi finals
Page 1 of 1