Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

When a team resigns before the end of the season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

When a team resigns before the end of the season Empty
PostSubject: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 7:42 pm

Can you tell me what happens when a team as a 1st and 2nd team and the 1st team resigns !!!!!!

Also do all teams registered in the Alliance league have to have changing facilities, if the answer to this is yes how do Wigston Rangers get away with not having any ?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

The Reserve team is the side that is excluded - and the remaining players will fulfil the first team fixtures. This issue is similar to the difficulties Wigston United were facing for a temporary period earlier in the season.

The League has previously been made aware of an issue with Wigston Rangers facilities availability. I thought steps had been taken to resolve the matter - but obviously not. I will pursue.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 11:07 pm

Gordon wrote:
The Reserve team is the side that is excluded - and the remaining players will fulfil the first team fixtures. This issue is similar to the difficulties Wigston United were facing for a temporary period earlier in the season.

The League has previously been made aware of an issue with Wigston Rangers facilities availability. I thought steps had been taken to resolve the matter - but obviously not. I will pursue.

What if the reserve side don't want to replace the first team, as it sounds like they will be the ones that will suffer the effects of what the 1st team have done ? espeicially if they dont have any of the 1st team playing.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 9:14 am

See my PM response
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:29 pm

Gordon wrote:

I wasn't aware that it was a requirement, there has been no contact made with me from the league and I am not aware of any made with my club secretary.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:34 pm

See my PM response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a team resigns before the end of the season   When a team resigns before the end of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a team resigns before the end of the season
Page 1 of 1