Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!

Go down 
+12
Minty
Fieldy
NiffyA
riley
Jenko
Joey Barton
Tomassi
spartano1
Fishandchips
WEUR
Polska legend II
di33y_89
16 posters
AuthorMessage
di33y_89

how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:11 pm

we have had a indiffernt start the season, lets hope the result on sunday against EFC will kick start are season Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

Great first win, but not really clicked....lots of injuries....become a pain in the ass running the team at the moment with having to sign players on to help....delighted we have three weeks off the league - once we get back to the league hope to have all players available, and if we are still in touch with Sparta then happy days....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

5 points so far but certainly should have been at least 7!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:50 pm

played 4 won 2 lost 2, our lads never seem to play when we have a midweek game, needless to say our 2 losses were midweekers!!! look like we have started to sort ourselves out now though.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

we've struggled to get a consistant side out early season due to injuries and other commitments, only maybe 4 players been available for every game and had upto 7 midfielders out at any one point so have really had to use the squad a lot more than the gaffa would have wanted, that said 3 wins and only 1 defeat is a fairly good start to build on and with players coming back and a couple more signed this week the signs are good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

not a bad start to the season doing better then i thought we would, 4 wins out 4, we have started slowly at the minute and think another 3-4 games playing together we should be playing at our peak every game, hoping to be in the top 3 at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:35 pm

Could not have asked for a much better start to the season, 4 wins and a draw from 5 in the league, continuing the good form from last season. Apart from QPR game, they have all been tight. Also really chuffed that the first team are doing well for a change, it was looking bad for them we got a new manager and he quit after 2 weeks luckily Gaz stepped in and weve not looked back since
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:00 pm

Started slow but getting better with each game that goes by. Just hope we can continue this week against a strong throops side.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

Played 5 and still unbeaten. 3 league wins and a draw, 1 cup win.

Think were going to hit a wall when we could head to head with Sparta in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:17 pm

Not been playing our best but cant complain at 4 wins out of 5
A draw would go down well on sunday dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:21 pm

Not for us it wouldn't pal. Need to keep trying to hunt you and the sunbury boys down. Good to see all 3 teams that went up all more than holding there own though!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 7:51 am

3 wins from 4 is a good start were unlucky to lose to sparta with a last minute goal and have looked really impressive in our other games! looking forward to playing superfly and nri to see how good they are but looks like the league will be really tight this year
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 8:47 am

yeah, really pleased with the 4 wins out of 5. First season as manager, things looking good - seem to have the team playing for each other and despite a blip against NPE we've played with heart every game!! Looking forward to some interesting cup games although they don't interest me an awful lot as my aim is to get us out of the bottom div this season.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

riley wrote:
3 wins from 4 is a good start were unlucky to lose to sparta with a last minute goal and have looked really impressive in our other games! looking forward to playing superfly and nri to see how good they are but looks like the league will be really tight this year

Who do you play for mate?

We've just had a good start mate.
As it's been said already, We don't have any star players but just play well together (most the time)
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:11 am

Garbage

Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:03 am

Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:

As it's been said already, We don't have any star players but just play well together (most the time)

magna town. we seem alot stronger than last year and were playing much better football so we hope we can challenge this year
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:

magna town. we seem alot stronger than last year and were playing much better football so we hope we can challenge this year

Oh right, well all we've done since last season is lose a few players. Heard you've got a few new faces this year.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:

Oh right, well all we've done since last season is lose a few players. Heard you've got a few new faces this year.

we lost are top scorer from last year and have a new striker who is as good but very different type of striker!! then a new centre back and a new midfielder but we have lost some good players from last year due to injuries and other commitments
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:13 pm

riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:

we lost are top scorer from last year and have a new striker who is as good but very different type of striker!! then a new centre back and a new midfielder but we have lost some good players from last year due to injuries and other commitments

Thought i noticed one of your boys at beaumount.... Red boots, Get the impression it wasn't such a loss though
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:

Thought i noticed one of your boys at beaumount.... Red boots, Get the impression it wasn't such a loss though

(waves finger) we never let anyone play with red boots! not signed anyone from last years magna from my knowledge
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:01 pm

Minty wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
riley wrote:

(waves finger) we never let anyone play with red boots! not signed anyone from last years magna from my knowledge

My apologies Minty - Thinking about it i think it was Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:13 pm

no problemo haha. i do lose track with our signings this season though haha.

our season...

good 1-1 draw with Superfly
win 13-1 against Good Old Days (they are a better team now though)
lose 0-5 at Magna (did I say lose, I mean butchered)
win 10-3 against Inter Mivan (very good first half, missed 3 most experienced players)

very inconsistant start, though have Alex Mitchell, Dave Stewart, Ian Edwards and Dan Hawryliw back for the trip to West End Ressies. we look to improve as we go along, though we wont get near to winning the league. just being competetive is my aim
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

Minty wrote:

our season...

win 10-3 against Inter Mivan (very good first half, missed 3 most experienced players)

very inconsistant start, though have Alex Mitchell, Dave Stewart, Ian Edwards and Dan Hawryliw back for the trip to West End Ressies. we look to improve as we go along, though we wont get near to winning the league. just being competetive is my aim

I could name our whole squad and you wouldn't recognise anyone lol.
Who you got this week?
We've got a free week and I really don't know who to watch yet?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Minty wrote:

our season...

Who you got this week?

its good that you're attracting more players, a big squad is very important. we got a few new good ones in who have bolstered out team. have West End Ressies away. hopefully we can put in a performance before Trinderbox a week on Sunday (i never liked the county cup anyway lol)

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

[quote="Minty"]
Joey Barton wrote:
Minty wrote:

our season...

Who you got this week?

its good that you're attracting more players, a big squad is very important. we got a few new good ones in who have bolstered out team. have West End Ressies away. hopefully we can put in a performance before Trinderbox a week on Sunday (i never liked the county cup anyway lol)

[/qu

trinderbox are a very good team
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:33 pm

trinderbox are quality. one of our lads knows them well. we know what to expect and i'll be putting out a very boringly defensive side. will be playing 4 full backs and ordering us to smash balls into bushes at every opportunity cheers
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:55 pm

5-4-1 Rangers style will help you no end. Bodies behind the ball is the only way to combat Trinderbox going forward
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:07 pm

Minty wrote:
trinderbox are quality. one of our lads knows them well. we know what to expect and i'll be putting out a very boringly defensive side. will be playing 4 full backs and ordering us to smash balls into bushes at every opportunity cheers

lol!

Have it...
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Minty wrote:

lol!

Have it...

its the way forward. i want the ball in play for only 15 or 20 minutes. i want our big ugly players against their pretty looking ones and just pray to god we can hit them on the break.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
5-4-1 Rangers style will help you no end. Bodies behind the ball is the only way to combat Trinderbox going forward

have changed to 4-5-1 recently. one of our centre halves is very quick (when not drunk) so shouldnt struggle in behind. i hope.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

dunno what new signings trinderbox have made this season, but when we played them last season we never sat back and defended we got right in at them and to be fair they were very shakey!!! it wasnt until the second half when we started to try and sit on our 2 goal lead that they scored 3 goals to beat us lol.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:39 pm

im joking to be fair. we try our best to get the ball down and play. hate it when we hit balls over peoples heads. if our best aint good enough then so be it,, but we'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:06 am

We have them in the Billy Walton, looking forward to the challenge Very Happy

Our season so far has been pretty decent, disappointed not to take points off sparta when think we deserved at least 1. Good, but very different performances against Niffy and Beaumont. Now we are out of County Cup and have pretty impossible task vs Trinderbox in Billy Walton hope this year we can soley focus on League and Stokes Cup. The County Cup served as a distraction last year being in the two cup competitions for so long- meaning a huge fixture backlog.

Important we get back to winning ways as soon as possible against West End next week
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!   how has your team done so far this season!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how has your team done so far this season!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1