Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 9th January

Go down 
+27
oily
dezza
man in black
THE MAGICIAN
iphonegeek
tysmith c.n.f.c
Fieldy
mowmacre fc
Gordon
dave ash
king of the chavs
Plough new boy
NiffyA
spartamoshdock
LoneRanger38
greeeedy
bpmsmurf
fozzi
Sparta3
dee_aitcho
the cat
scouse1
talbotkeeper
gattuso
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:07 pm

Well, well, well, what a great day for me

First of all NRI, thought today we were brilliant for first 40 minutes, every player on the pitch were a different class, obviously Magna hadn't played for a while and we took advantage in emphatic style, the 2 big lads Daz Bailey and Dave Illinicki ran Magna back line ragged, we raced into a 4-0 lead without as much as a long range shot to cause any kind of problem what so ever.

We then had a defender slip which let Magna have an easy tap in, followed very shortly by a handball and all of a sudden it went to 4-2 right on half time and Magna got a boost and fancied it. We then got a 5th to put the game beyond Magna but the buggers came back again and it seemed all hands on deck to keep them out.

Last 15 or 20 minutes aged me another 10 years as we just couldn't get out our half but overall I was impressed as hell of my team from the keeper to the front 2 to the subs as everyone put a right good shift in.

2 great results for us in the new year so far and long my it continue, happy as larry with my players and they are a joy to watch, would like to give a mention to Magna today though, from being well out of a game at 4-0 to come back like they did just proves what a good team they are. Great set of lads and spectators they are too. look forward to the next game.

On another happy note, chuffed as hell with my first love today...........LEICESTER CITY, put up a cracking performance against the multi millionares...................

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:14 pm

Get in there bud! I Will continue the love in and say great management again. Changed a few players and all that came in did well. Another tough game next week then quarter final. If we can win each game this month would be a fantastic achievement for us. Just worried about next week as i have heard we have a dodgy ref lol
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:21 pm

love the dodgy ref Razz
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:22 pm

fc tumar 3 v 3 sporting highcross ( tumar won 5-4 on penos)

first of all got to say really impressed with tumar they were up for it and played some good stuff so congrats on the win and good luck for the season.

somehow i managed to play upfront in 1st half never played there in my life and havent played for 5 years.......blowing was an understatement, had a couple of players not turn up whose where abouts is still unknown from sat night and the one that did turn up were all p***** still ha ha

we need to get back into our rythym and get some sort of fitness levels back as because majority of our side dont play sats when we are playing teams who's players do it shows ha ha plus we are playing crap which doesnt help..........
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

dezza wrote:

first of all got to say really impressed with tumar they were up for it and played some good stuff so congrats on the win and good luck for the season.

somehow i managed to play upfront in 1st half never played there in my life and havent played for 5 years.......blowing was an understatement, had a couple of players not turn up whose where abouts is still unknown from sat night and the one that did turn up were all p***** still ha ha

we need to get back into our rythym and get some sort of fitness levels back as because majority of our side dont play sats when we are playing teams who's players do it shows ha ha plus we are playing crap which doesnt help..........

there goes our final out the window dezza unlucky mate im sure u boys will turn it round soon if u could start after we,ve played u would be very much appreciated pal Razz
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:30 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

there goes our final out the window dezza unlucky mate im sure u boys will turn it round soon if u could start after we,ve played u would be very much appreciated pal Razz

still got the arthur moore mate Very Happy we've just got to get past either scrappy or advance in the quarters, easy enough Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

WEBBYS 3 MOIRA 3

Cracking game in the end should have won by a mile
first half they were leadin 5 to go but we turned it round.
Won on pens
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:54 pm

When is the draw
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:56 am

FC Komrska 1:8 MDH Knights
After last weeks disappointment it was really good to see the boys bounce back this week.
We made some changes to give us a lil more balance and for a first time out couldn't ghave asked for much more.
Against the run of play we went behind but importanbtly got on terms pretty quickly and then took the lead and didn't look back.
With that said Komrska play some fantastic football. They pass and move the way we ask our boys to and with a talisman to bash the ball into the net I've got no doubt they would be nowhere near the position they find themselves in.
Both teams played football and on the day we were stronger but it was played in a really good spirit and I thank the Komrska boys and hope the goals start flowing for them.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:57 am

gattuso wrote:
nri 5 - magna 4

new road 4-0 up after 40 mins but let in 2 sloppy goals just before half time .. credit to magna gave us a game second half but we managed to hold on.

we were awful first half half just did not get started and let in very sloppy goals!! i thought u did do enough to win it but your keeper pulled of some quality saves at the end to keep it 5-4
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 9:07 am

New Road Inn 5-4 Magna Town

Scorers:
Ross Griffin
Harvey Webb 2 (1 pen)
Kieran Rowley

Think most has been covered above really, you cant expect anything from a game when you give 4 goals away like we did, especially against a very good and buoyant NRI. But credit where credit is due to my boys, they have set a standard now with that 2nd half performance where i thought we were gona be cheeky and nick a draw. After playing like that there cant be any excuses from now on for starting how we did.

Well played to NRI, good set of lads (and gaffer) and deserved the victory despite our on slaught at the end, we all wanted a tight run in didnt we Smile

Also mention about John Farrell, who I thought reffed the game very well, didnt let a competitve but fair game boil over, did a very good job in my opinion.

Looking forward to building on our 2nd half performance next week against whoever that may be! Good luck to NRI looking forward to replay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 9:10 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

On another happy note, chuffed as hell with my first love today...........LEICESTER CITY, put up a cracking performance against the multi millionares...................

Judas.... Razz

Choose...City to win the FA cup or NRInn to win the Stokes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 9:59 am

Cheers riley and Paulo, was a good game and second half you put us under crazy pressure and it was a tough game with hard challenges but in great spirit, would like to win league but you are my second choice. Very competitive and Yup quality ref - even with the dubious penalty decision!
Hellboy good question- well magician, what's it gonna be lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:11 am

Helly & Widds, you are my 2 fav posters but I refuse to answer the question as it is a hypothetical one.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:19 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
And made a world class double save lol

No penalty saves today then?

afraid not redman! Tried and failed.

Considering you face one or two of these every week mate you should be stopping a few more, lol............It's not like you aint getting the practice in, is it..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:34 am

Thats a damn good point Malc!! They are ruining my Opta save percentages!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:51 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Helly & Widds, you are my 2 fav posters but I refuse to answer the question as it is a hypothetical one.

Shocked

Ans-wer !! an-swer !!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 11:56 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Considering you face one or two of these every week mate you should be stopping a few more, lol............It's not like you aint getting the practice in, is it..........

Av a word with that dodgy defence mr widds, you might have an easier life, one team shouldn't be relying on the no1 shirt wearing member every week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Av a word with that dodgy defence mr widds, you might have an easier life, one team shouldn't be relying on the no1 shirt wearing member every week.

Score as a team, concede as a team my friend....one for all, all for one....used to love Dogtanian!! Bet the theme tune is playing in your head now!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:41 pm

i dont know when the draws are but the are live on the radio the semi final draw im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:00 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
i dont know when the draws are but the are live on the radio the semi final draw im pretty sure

who gonna finish second then coleman? foxes, trinderbox, beaumont or sporting wot u reckon
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:05 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

who gonna finish second then coleman? foxes, trinderbox, beaumont or sporting wot u reckon
or star & garter forgot bout them
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:44 pm

trinderbox
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:03 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

Looks like being at about 6.45 pm on Tuesday 18th at Holmes Park. Why not come and watch. It should also be live on Radio Leicester but to be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:18 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Score as a team, concede as a team my friend....one for all, all for one....used to love Dogtanian!! Bet the theme tune is playing in your head now!!

three cheers for the muskerhounds.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:35 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

No dont lets tempt providence mr.cockram we were dead n buried after 60mins yesterday until the gaffers got their fingers out lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:43 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

No dont lets tempt providence mr.cockram we were dead n buried after 60mins yesterday until the gaffers got their fingers out lol!

lol like it mark coleman and bally the heroes then i bet that was good listening in the pub afterwards ay Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th January   Banter for games played 9th January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 9th January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2