Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bring back the weekly match preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

bring back the weekly match preview Empty
PostSubject: bring back the weekly match preview   bring back the weekly match preview Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:26 am

i think i speak for everyone involved with this website when i say "bring back the match
preview" come on kevin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bring back the weekly match preview   bring back the weekly match preview Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:06 am

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bring back the weekly match preview   bring back the weekly match preview Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:12 am

Well, bullshead take on a very very good side this Sunday, reports of a fresh and raring to go squad have been coming in hot off the press, they're taking the home advantage on the mowmacre sports ground, very seriously, the press will be there in force for this game, sky sports Andy Gray will be commentating, and the fans will be arriving at the turnstyles nice and early with their golden tickets, no point trying to get one of those tickets on the day, as it sold out months ago, please dont buy from touts, you'll be ripped off in the usual manner. Yes they take on last years beaten finalists, so it will be a tough game for the bullies to win, i was fortunate to be at last years final, and it was very close game indeed, one that i think Appleby Magna should have won myself, so thats the latest news, now over to Des for the weather forecast.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   bring back the weekly match preview Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:14 am

Hellboy wrote:
Well, bullshead take on a very very good side this Sunday, reports of a fresh and raring to go squad have been coming in hot off the press, they're taking the home advantage on the mowmacre sports ground, very seriously, the press will be there in force for this game, sky sports Andy Gray will be commentating, and the fans will be arriving at the turnstyles nice and early with their golden tickets, no point trying to get one of those tickets on the day, as it sold out months ago, please dont buy from touts, you'll be ripped off in the usual manner. Yes they take on last years beaten finalists, so it will be a tough game for the bullies to win, i was fortunate to be at last years final, and it was very close game indeed, one that i think Appleby Magna should have won myself, so thats the latest news, now over to Des for the weather forecast.
quality!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bring back the weekly match preview   bring back the weekly match preview Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:49 am

Hellboy wrote:

brilliant give the previews to hellboy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring back the weekly match preview   bring back the weekly match preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bring back the weekly match preview
Page 1 of 1