Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

2nd January

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:37 pm

We are meant to play sparta on 2nd Jan but Will their county cup match take precedence even tho the game date isn't an official one in league calendar?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:50 pm

sparta are out the county cup mate, its billy walton i think
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:54 pm

Ah yeah cheers. Its stokes. Same as us. Any idea which fixture wins the day?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 2:13 pm

thick sod.. santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 2:33 pm

The scheduled fixture New Road Inn v Sparta Parva on 2 January is a Division 4 League game.
Back to top Go down

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 3:25 pm

Afternoon Gordon, yup i realise its a league game, but Sparta had their cup game called off again last weekend i believe? Just wanted to see if our league game with Sparta would still be on, or if their cup game would take priority on the 2nd January?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 4:03 pm

Bullshead are in County Cup action mate, so will prob go ahead as League match, as the League gave teams the choice on whether to play on the 2nd, Desford by the looks of the fixtures have decided against it, so the Stokes Cup game wont be played till the 9th (i guess)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 4:08 pm

James can only arrange fixtures between teams who have expressed a wish to have a game on 2 January .

Despite the weather, we are already on record as stating we would not schedule a full set of fixtures on that date. If there is a sudden demand, the two League fixtures which remain, could be varied to accommodate other teams.

Of course, those teams with outstanding County Comp games, have had the decision made for them, like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 6:08 pm

can see more games being scheduled at this rate
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 8:41 am

I would like to think so - but it is up to the clubs to inform James that they wish to be considered. A game on 2 January will perhaps be one less to fit in on an April evening.

Some teams may prefer the regular games and nights out towards the end of the season - but others have been known to post a negative comment on the issue.

We will probably find a perfect morning for football on 2 January - with the majority of us sitting at home watching the time pass by - or watching a County Comp game in which the only interest is an Alliance team, before the onset of winter when we traditionally have to postpone games, later in January and February.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 6:03 pm

good point, although personally I think we are in the grip of this weather until at least mid January although I would love to see otherwise
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:49 pm

KS Leicester Polska v Fosse City is now a scheduled fixture. There are a couple of others which James is attempting to confirm - I will post the details when sorted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd January Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd January   2nd January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd January
Page 1 of 1