Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

is this true?

Go down 
+2
dan_mitchell_WRFC
WILKSY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 3:38 pm

after our game against hat and beaver this weekend a bloke who was claiming to be from afc sporting told me that lk old boys and hoods park are folding. please tell me this aint true! can't comment on lk old boys cos we haven't played them but hoods park seemed like a good bunch and they do score a few. one of there players aint too far of top scorer!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 4:05 pm

I hope not Hood Park were a great bunch. What were the points docked for?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 4:06 pm

surely they wouldnt fold, after struggling last year in our division, surely they are prefering playing more competitive games!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 4:09 pm

But they aren't really competing, they were quite poor against us and we are average.
I hope they don't fold they could be a decent side with some work.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:09 pm

dunno why they got docked points? so did lk old boys!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:16 pm

Strange, No wonder they are considering folding. 4 games in they have less points than they started with Sad
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:38 pm

lk called a game off i think ?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

they both plated sunday anyway and had ok results cant see it being true at the minute
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:39 pm

think there are always rumours that get started up this time of the season. certain teams start to get a bit edgy 6 or 7 games in with not a lot to show for it. Can't comment on the 2 sides mentioned but there are a few other outfits struggling at the moment so let's just hope they all stick together and we don't lose any teams
Back to top Go down
EJT09

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:24 pm

Not sure about lk but i know one of the lads at hood park and he says they aint folding
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:36 pm

people putting 2+2 and = 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this true?   is this true? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this true?
Page 1 of 1