Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 5 the true story

Go down 
+8
wopman
Hellboy
ShaNiO
bad tekkers
Fieldy
jack b
Jwithers
THE WATCHER
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

div 5 the true story Empty
PostSubject: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:23 pm

ignoring all the st marks hype(coming only from the st marks players)
div 5 is not as strong overall as last season,with the likes of saff,mdh,talbot etc being promoted.
none of this seasons new teams would have finished in the top 5 last season
some of the teams that are still in there from last season have improved their squads (harrow,lda,cska and soon to be azul)
and some teams (dukla,niffy a)who have not made a good start for various reasons will take a lot of points off other teams when they get their full team out
throw in kajima and st marks and this division will be very competitive with most teams able to take points off of each other
and no one will run away with it
5 or 6 teams are in with a shout so st marks remember you win nothing with kidsas oadby owls found out last season

yesterdays results prove my point it's gonna be vey open!

Last edited by THE WATCHER on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

st marks unbeaten all season including billy wolton cup Wink aha tell that to alex ferguson in the 90's lololol
Back to top Go down
jack b

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 6:09 pm

hahahaha tell him withers
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

Jwithers wrote:
st marks unbeaten all season including billy wolton cup Wink aha tell that to alex ferguson in the 90's lololol

Not forgetting Sunday Trophy and Stokes Cup, lol.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
div 5 is not as strong overall as last season,with the likes of saff,mdh,talbot etc being promoted.
some of the teams that are still in there from last season have improved their squads (harrow,lda,cska and soon to be azul)
and some teams (dukla,niffy a)who have not made a good start for various reasons will take a lot of points off other teams when they get their full team out
throw in kajima and st marks and this division will be very competitive with most teams able to take points off of each other
5 or 6 teams are in with a shout so st marks remember you win nothing with kidsas oadby owls found out last season

why all the hate for st marks?? tell us who you are?? grow a pair!!! st marks 5 az 3 with the weighty sorry i mean mighty shane Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:56 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:

why all the hate for st marks?? tell us who you are?? grow a pair!!! st marks 5 az 3 with the weighty sorry i mean mighty shane Crying or Very sad

why all the hate for shane?? i am the watcher i've grown a bigger pair than yours that answer your questions
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:59 am

1 man dont make a team!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:37 pm

no my thick amigo!!!! tell us who you are???? if you can remove yourself from shanios rear for long enough Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
no my thick amigo!!!! tell us who you are???? if you can remove yourself from shanios rear for long enough Rolling Eyes

i have played nearly 20 years in the senior league what league do you play in the micky mouse city league
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:12 pm

well done zizu 20 years eh?? you must be bout ready for div 5 now with ya fat friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:25 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
well done zizu 20 years eh?? you must be bout ready for div 5 now with ya fat friend Very Happy

oh dear poor lad you and toepoke will never play above div3 in any league
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

i have played nearly 20 years in the senior league what league do you play in the micky mouse city league

i know my senior league stuff to be fair....... tell me your name and i will tell you who you plyed for......... unless your lying of course Embarassed in which case you will find an avenue out of revealing who YOU are........... lets wait and see shall we Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:

i have played nearly 20 years in the senior league....

Senior league football is a very poor standard these days, if Aylestone park can be unbeaten so far, i'll say no more.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:

Senior league football is a very poor standard these days, if Aylestone park can be unbeaten so far, i'll say no more.

correct helly
Back to top Go down
wopman

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:50 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:

to right its not a patch on seria a
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:

correct helly

They got ripped to bits by Desborough on Saturday.

In the cup.

and Desborough hadn't won a game so far.
Back to top Go down
THE inside man

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:02 pm

st marks should win the league quiet comfortably young group of pals who are very keen on success also heard a rumour if they ever struggle for players there manager also runs northfield emerald so he has there players at his disposal weiry played for them in the cup check the goal scorers
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

i know my senior league stuff to be fair....... tell me your name and i will tell you who you plyed for......... unless your lying of course Embarassed in which case you will find an avenue out of revealing who YOU are........... lets wait and see shall we Smile

you took a long time to post a reply were you interrupted by people asking for big mac and fries while you were trying to type
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

THE inside man wrote:
st marks should win the league quiet comfortably young group of pals who are very keen on success also heard a rumour if they ever struggle for players there manager also runs northfield emerald so he has there players at his disposal weiry played for them in the cup check the goal scorers

i got told geoff boyall was emeralds manager....... which weiry you on about aaron?
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:21 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

you took a long time to post a reply were you interrupted by people asking for big mac and fries while you were trying to type

thought so no definite answer!! we dont all sit on our keyboards with pi55 stained y fronts wishing we were a player!!! some of us have lives..... hide behind your user name and lie about who you plyed for......i dont mind being your diversion tatic Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

still no revalation watcher????????????????????? guess you were lying then Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:59 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
still no revalation watcher????????????????????? guess you were lying then Embarassed Embarassed

tekks take a look at your previous posts and you do exactly what you accuse everybody else of doing
ask who everyone else is and who they play for but always avoiding giving any info on yourself
and stop putting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or ?????????????? after every sentence have a bit more imagination
oh sorry you have, you imagine your good at football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:43 pm

because your lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:46 pm

had my fun...... bored with you now watcher......... game over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

Watcher your name says it all
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

Toe poke wrote:

toe poke your name says it all
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 11:34 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

toe poke your name says it all

Sleep bore off
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 8:39 am

At least I'm playing dude
Back to top Go down
THE inside man

PostSubject: yes aaron?   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

[quote="greeeedy"][quote="THE inside man"]st marks should win the league quiet comfortably young group of pals who are very keen on success also heard a rumour if they ever struggle for players there manager also runs northfield emerald so he has there players at his disposal weiry played for them in the cup check the goal scorers[/quote]

i got told geoff boyall was emeralds manager....... which weiry you on about aaron? yes aaron weir
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:02 pm

[quote="Toe poke"]At least I'm playing dude [/quote

yeah but never at the level i did
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:25 am

Why you watching div 5 rubbish then if you played at such a high level come and watch a decent side!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:42 am

Toe poke wrote:
Why you watching div 5 rubbish then if you played at such a high level come and watch a decent side!

what side is that?
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:46 am

Anyone in the prem!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

Toe poke wrote:

beacause 2 of my lads play for them

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Anyone in the prem!

bar us we're cr@p
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:49 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Anyone in the prem!

bar us we're cr@p

excellent greedy that has made me p***
Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Anyone in the prem!

bar us we're cr@p

excellent greedy that has made me p***
Laughing

the truth is always funny watcher Wink
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

Sleep bore off chris you have never played senior league!!!!! ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 9:03 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Toe poke wrote:

Sleep bore off chris you have never played senior league!!!!! ever!!!!!

yes i have senior league bowls -- county champion haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:22 pm

Sleep bore off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got rumbled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 5 the true story   div 5 the true story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 5 the true story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next