Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

who be the first team to beat saffron lounge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scooby roo

who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Empty
PostSubject: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

That's a good question!!! I don't think anyone has got it in there locker to do so
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:25 pm

Not sure about the league as i never look that far down but hurricanes should take you out of the billy walton quite easily
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:26 pm

pmsl no ones got it in there locker to do so keo???? i would say that we would beat you
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:26 pm

pmsl love it chip
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

Lol only joking lads.. We have Only just scraped wins in our league and for us to pull out a div 1 team in the next round of the cup I think our luck ends there lol look forward to it tho!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

keo has the mighty gilroy been speaking to you lol, the wrath of the managers mouth
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

Lol classic x
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:37 pm

haha u know its true ur manager has spoken lol, could you be benched after this outburst lol
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:31 pm

Benched.... I'm already on the bench every week!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
scooby roo

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:07 am

there is only 3 teams that have a chance of beating saffron oadby ; mdh knights ;talbot that my top 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who be the first team to beat saffron lounge    who be the first team to beat saffron lounge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1