Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins

Go down 
+3
Hellboy
Widds
Giggsisgod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Giggsisgod

Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 5:38 pm

Any idea on how this one is gonna go?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm

Car Breakers have a game, so Saff will have their 'normal' team out, which is still a strong side. Hoskins have a massive pool of players to choose from which may give them the edge. Having seen Hoskins last season, and a few Saff games, my money would go on Hoskins to edge it 5-4. No disrespect to anyone, but i will be cheering on the division 3 team in this one
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:44 pm

From what iv'e heard the breakers just about have the lsl league already sewn up, So Tom hill should be playing for saff this week.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:01 pm

that should be enough to make it 5-4 to saff!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
From what iv'e heard the breakers just about have the lsl league already sewn up, So Tom hill should be playing for saff this week.

Wiggy Car breakers have a cup match v Fairfield, ok not a tough one for them but I expect they will be putting out a full squad, Saff I know are going with the boys that have won them the last 2 cup matches v Magna 73 and Dme!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:43 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:

Don't sit on the fence!! What do u reckon giggs is God!!!!

This is gonna be a close game which could be won and lost in the last minute!! I think hoskins will edge it 3 - 2, but if the real Saff turn up like their previous games v Magna and Dme then saff to win 3 - 2, but can Saff produce for a 3rd game on the trot ? I would like to think so for the lower divisions!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:49 pm

It'll be a good hard game thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 12:07 am

Fairfield a good side, i think they will beat Car Breakers this weekend
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 12:45 am

Saff have already beat magna and prem sports without Tom hill and lee Barrett , in fact tommy informs me they've played only a handful of games for Saff, as has been pointed out car breakers have a game so I'd be very surprised if them pair play!!! But I just can't call this the divisional gap means nothing, maybe 1 goal in it????
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 12:13 pm

Wouldn't like to call it to be fair

Just hope it is tight, hard fought and goes to extra time and pens so the winners are knackered for Wednesday night lol!

Good luck and see the winners in the Semi
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

hopefully it will be a good game and weather car breakers have a game or not dosent matter end of day iits 90 mins poss 120 . any off us can win and good luck to saff and if they do beat us hope they go allway to final .
yes we do have a pool off players but we are not draging others in too much its too unfair on the lads that are with 1st team week in week out .
to be honest we could pick a very very quality side but this will not be the case if u dont belive us go and wattch our ressis and see who we have left behind
also ressis had there chance and blown it against webbys which if they played them again wed probley win 9-1
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:54 am

g72 wrote:
Giggsisgod wrote:

Don't sit on the fence!! What do u reckon giggs is God!!!!

This is gonna be a close game which could be won and lost in the last minute!! I think hoskins will edge it 3 - 2, but if the real Saff turn up like their previous games v Magna and Dme then saff to win 3 - 2, but can Saff produce for a 3rd game on the trot ? I would like to think so for the lower divisions!!

I'm videoing the whole shabaaaaang today.... Laughing iv'e heard hoskins have hired a helicopter for the day, just in case, my word some people will go through anything to win trophies these days....pothunters they get on my nerves..... No pig monkey

ESPN are already there setting up.
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:32 am

just give the cup to advance and save your clubs some money!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:40 am

topgun wrote:
just give the cup to advance and save your clubs some money!

Think your missing the point of the cup here top gun, no matter what level a cup comp is held its about the day out! So if its Hoskins, Saff or Huncote, its about that club having some reward for a long hard season, Just like it would be if for example Northampton were to face Man City or Utd in the fa cup final!! So let the other 3 lesser (all be it divisional) teams have their moment!! U never know too! Footie is a bizarre game....

Also Hellboy, heard Sky Italia are setting up with ESPN lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins   Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saffron lounge bar v fc hoskins
Page 1 of 1