Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

No Friendly this Sunday?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

No Friendly this Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:53 am

We have FIVE places left for our 6 a side tournament on Sunday.

You can enter more than 1 side if you wish.

If you have not got a friendly or have a cancellation give me a call on 07809283448

Its just £25 to enter. Thats the only fee.

Regards
Kev
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

how many teams u got now pal??? looking forward to it.....
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:39 am

There is going to be 20 sides.
4 groups of 5.

We need ONE more side.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:56 am

The groups are as follows

Group A
AFC Sporting B
Wigston United A
Fleckney Athletic
Sparta Moshdock A
Magna 73 U18s B

Group B
Beaumont United
FC Tumar B
Magna 73 Rangers 1
Sparta Moshdock B
AFC Sporting A

Group C
Glen Villa A
Magna 73 Saturday
AFC Royal Oak A
Wigston United B
Magna 73 Rangers A

Group D
AFC Royal Oak B
Magna 73 U18s A
Magna 73 Vets
Glen Villa B
FC Tumar A

What team are you with Hebrew?

Last edited by Magna 73 Sec on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

with royal oak pal...... just bein nosey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:55 pm

Thats fine hebrew, glad you enquired and then followed it through unlike about 12 others!

Originally had 32 enquires but only 20 have confirmed and that includes our 2, our saturday side and the u18s!

very dissapointed in 20 but we have had less than that and its been a success and I have done the fixtures and the schedule.

First game kick off at 10:40 but teams should be there by 10:30am at latest
the main tournament final kicks off at 4:45pm so its a long day but enjoyable and you never know, you might just win the thing!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:12 pm

yeah man sounds like a long day....... hopefully theres a bar there that will make the day go quicker.
20s not too bad a number, shud b good day. have u tried advertising on lsfl website? may get a bit of luck.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

Didnt bother with the lsfl website. Firstly I dont know the url and secondly now we are sorted with 4 pitches, 4 refs and at this late stage getting 2 more sets of goals and 2 more refs might be a bit tricky.

The bar wil be open all day and its cheap inc Barbecue and if you have any retards we have Ice Cream as well.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:50 pm

Is that the one that got cancelled last time?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

I think I know where your going with this Hellboy but I will answer your question.

Yes

Before you badger me with abuse saying its all crap and don't bother wasting your time etc etc, I will just let you know that this will be the 8th time since 2000 we have ran this tournament.

Most of the time with 32 teams. The man who used to run this was very good at it - infact he was the best but he fell out with our Saturday committee and decided not to bother with both last years and this years tournaments.

Last year was poor I accept that, the fact we had to cancel was embarrasing especially as it was so well run the previous 7 or 8 years

This year i had 32 teams commit to the tournament but only 20 have come through, why? I have no idea.

I did chase through numerous emails but i received nothing back, it was very frustrating.

But we have this 20 which is a good number and I am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:15 pm

Go and have a lie down now.

"!NURSE!"
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:24 pm

haha I have put my sword and shield away now!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 7:18 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
how many teams u got now pal??? looking forward to it.....

So..... was it cancelled???????????????????????...
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 11:47 pm

amazingly no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:04 pm

who won it?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 2:17 pm

Our Saturday Side won it.

3 teams withdrew on day.

I shall not be running it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Friendly this Sunday?   No Friendly this Sunday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Friendly this Sunday?
Page 1 of 1