Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Ref needed on the 8th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ref needed on the 8th Empty
PostSubject: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 6:33 pm

We have a game against Hoods, need a referee...need a good class ref to offer silky forwards some protection as i am having a run out (fast walk) on pitch up front next week
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:28 am

New Road Inn wrote:
We have a game against Hoods, need a referee...need a good class ref to offer silky forwards some protection as i am having a run out (fast walk) on pitch up front next week

i bet thats cancelled M-in B out then..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 12:57 pm

Couldnt possibly comment....he was going to ref a game for us but got called into work....sure our paths will cross in the season and i will let you know then!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 2:23 pm

Got called in to work? blimey i thought the mighty atom and her sidekick were finished.
Back to top Go down
mbinblack

mbinblack

PostSubject: Re: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:57 pm

It appears that Hellboy has an issue with ??? now let me see hmmmm ?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 5:42 pm

widds u up front??? pace of a slug lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ref needed on the 8th   Ref needed on the 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ref needed on the 8th
Page 1 of 1