Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

players needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

players needed Empty
PostSubject: players needed   players needed Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

we are a new team starting in the div 6 this year. after a few new players to come and get involved, especially a gk. a good bunch of lads but need a few more bodies to make it enough. we have been allocated a pitch next to the grove on braunstone park (pitch1) which we have just starting to train on sunday mornings. interested??? 07788552737
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

players needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: players needed   players needed Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:49 pm

WILKSY wrote:
we are a new team starting in the div 6 this year. after a few new players to come and get involved, especially a gk. a good bunch of lads but need a few more bodies to make it enough. we have been allocated a pitch next to the grove on braunstone park (pitch1) which we have just starting to train on sunday mornings. interested??? 07788552737

would you be from Ford & Slater by any chance Mr Wilks
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
WILKSY

WILKSY

players needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: players needed   players needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:26 am

lol, yea thats me dude. fed up of let downs having to much beer, need to find a few lads who wanna play everyweek dont matter of there skill level.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

players needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: players needed   players needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

ah, I see. I got my own lads so rule me out, and Ricky, HE'S MINE!!! lol!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

players needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: players needed   players needed Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:55 pm

i am playin for phoenix no need to worry dan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

players needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: players needed   players needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players needed
Page 1 of 1