Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

thanks!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:45 pm

in our game with countesthorpe royals at the back end of last season i felt that we were very very unfairly treated by the match ref and decided to put a report in about him. a few days later i received paperwork through from county fa saying that the ref had also put a report in about us and the county fa were going to charge us with a team misconduct charge.

we decided to appeal against it and the refs decision was upheld which we will have to accept and pay the £60 fine imposed.

i just find it very annoying that when the alliance league say that if you have a problem with a match official then dont come on here slagging them off just put a report in and it will be looked into.

and then when i do put in the report i dont even get an reply to say it was being looked into, yet when the ref puts his report in we get dragged up to county fa to answer the refs report and there charge.

so overall a big thanks to the alliance league as i now know that i may as well just save myself the time from now on and just stick to slagging substandard refs on here!!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

Double Standards, nothing new there, look after they're own

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:34 pm

we are talking about different units for want of a better word,,,,,wafc would have complained to alliance league about the referee,,but the referee has complained to county fa,,both have different ways of handling the complaints,,,,,,,i have complained in past abut teams to alliance league and have seen nothing done,,,have complained to county fa and seen action taken,,,nothing you can do if they take no action,, just have to get on with it,,,,they will have looked at it and made their decision.

but the one thing you dont get is referees coming on here slagging teams off week in week out..because we have a system we can trust we dont need to
Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:45 pm

man in black wrote:
we are talking about different units for want of a better word,,,,,wafc would have complained to alliance league about the referee,,but the referee has complained to county fa,,both have different ways of handling the complaints,,,,,,,i have complained in past abut teams to alliance league and have seen nothing done,,,have complained to county fa and seen action taken,,,nothing you can do if they take no action,, just have to get on with it,,,,they will have looked at it and made their decision.

but the one thing you dont get is referees coming on here slagging teams off week in week out..because we have a system we can trust we dont need to

a shame the teams dont have that luxury though eh!!
Back to top Go down
spiderman

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:58 am

man in black wrote:

You've got no choice regarding slagging teams off on here, "1"...it wouldn't be allowed..."2"....it would be totally unprofessional..."3....you wouldn't dare name the teams on here anyway.

Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

i agree spiderman it wouldnt be professional to slag teams off on here,,,which is the same reason that teams shouldnt come on here and slags refs off,,,,,

there is a difference between

we didnt play well today the ref didnt have his best game made a few mistakes.....

AND
the referee whose name is ******** ******** was bag of **** a cheating **** and should never be allowed to referee again the ******.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:13 pm

So if we don't agree with an officials performance, can we go to the county FA for action to be taken?, my guess would be no

hence, DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!

although I have nothing against refs Wink

Back to top Go down
bigref

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 8:44 am

Dodgy wrote:
So if we don't agree with an officials performance, can we go to the county FA for action to be taken?, my guess would be no

hence, DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!

although I have nothing against refs Wink

I think your missing the point a little bit,if you are not happy with the refs performance speak to Tommy and he will speak to the Ref,with the clubs marking the Refs they are having a say in what happens to the Ref with regards to promotion and appointments to Cup Finals etc
I have never had a problem with Western but it seems the Ref in question did and i think he may have reported them for their conduct not their performance on the pitch so there is not double standards,the clubs can't have it all their own way,how many Refs send a player off and turn up for an appeal tell the truth and then listen to five witnesses call him a liar and then the players cleared?
like i said this is not a attack on any clubs just trying to point out that the County FA and the Alliance League certainly do not just back the Refs up,if only they did Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm

my problem with this isnt that the league didnt take action against the ref it just really annoyed me that i didnt even get a reply to the report at all, not even to tell me that they had received it yet when the ref put his report into county fa then they acted on it.

just dont understand why the league provide you with a platform to make a complaint yet do nothing with it!
Back to top Go down
tulip

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 3:40 pm

wafc wrote:
my problem with this isnt that the league didnt take action against the ref it just really annoyed me that i didnt even get a reply to the report at all, not even to tell me that they had received it yet when the ref put his report into county fa then they acted on it.

just dont understand why the league provide you with a platform to make a complaint yet do nothing with it!

if you are not satified with reffing standards have a go at being one youself and see what happens
Back to top Go down
spiderman

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 5:27 pm

Quote :

if you are not satified with reffing standards have a go at being one youself and see what happens

Err, i don't think you've quite got the gist of what is being said...
Back to top Go down
spiderman

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 5:32 pm

man in black wrote:
i agree spiderman it wouldnt be professional to slag teams off on here,,,which is the same reason that teams shouldnt come on here and slags refs off,,,,,

there is a difference between

we didnt play well today the ref didnt have his best game made a few mistakes.....

AND
the referee whose name is ******** ******** was bag of **** a cheating **** and should never be allowed to referee again the ******.

I think people should be able to use a forum to voice one's opinion's, good or bad, it could be one of the few places where you could actually have a fair say in things, freedom to all, and to hell with the consequence.
Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 6:24 pm

Its fair enough to have an opinion but in a constructive way...WAFC have you checked they received the letter?????
Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

it was sent in with the player result form for that game where i marked the ref and put the report in at the same time.
Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

tulip wrote:
wafc wrote:

have you actually read this topic flower?

i am more than happy with the standard of refs within the alliance and think they do a great job.

im not going to bother going through it all again just for you, il just suggest that you go back to the top of the page and take another swing at it!!
Back to top Go down
tulip

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 10:03 pm

wafc wrote:
tulip wrote:
wafc wrote:

have you actually read this topic flower?

i am more than happy with the standard of refs within the alliance and think they do a great job.

im not going to bother going through it all again just for you, il just suggest that you go back to the top of the page and take another swing at it!!
sorry
Back to top Go down
spiderman

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:47 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Its fair enough to have an opinion but in a constructive way...WAFC have you checked they received the letter?????

Even wafc's not that thick.

But it sort of looks like that Tulip fellow struggles a little.
Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:49 am

thanks.......... i think Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thanks!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks!!!!!!   thanks!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: