Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

West End United require forwards

Go down 
+3
antonybaker
tysmith c.n.f.c
Sparky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Sparky

West End United require forwards Empty
PostSubject: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

West End United are looking for a couple of forward players to add to our squad for next season. We will be playing in division 4 and our new home ground will be Roundhill college in Thurmaston.

We have been estabilished 5 years now and enjoy a fair few events throughout the season and the social side is pretty good too as were always in the Foresters pub after the game and team nights out in town usually happen on a regular basis.

If you fancy giving us a go the PM me on here and ill get back to you.

Our reserves play in Division 5 and are also looking for players so again PM me and ill pass on details.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:52 pm

i forget his second name but is mark still playing for you used to be in the army think he plays for the ressies
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:45 pm

Mark Higgs, he played every now and again for the Reserves last season. Cant get up on a sunday morning which is a shame cause he is a decent player
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 6:07 pm

Sparky wrote:
Mark Higgs, he played every now and again for the Reserves last season. Cant get up on a sunday morning which is a shame cause he is a decent player
true knew him a while giddy witn second names lol aint you signed my brother yet roberto young?
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 6:40 pm

Id love to sign Rob Young, he has so much talent but ive tryed every season for about the last 5 years but to no avail !!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 6:49 pm

Sparky wrote:
Id love to sign Rob Young, he has so much talent but ive tryed every season for about the last 5 years but to no avail !!
to muchtalent and lazy as, he was nearly a crow last season couldnt get out of bed though lol
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:23 am

Training starts sunday, anybody interested then let me know
Back to top Go down
antonybaker

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:16 pm

Give me a call on 07928559401 & play as a striker thanks antony baker.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:05 pm

Basiliano Brushio !!

clown
Back to top Go down
Andrejs15

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 11:55 pm

i`m looking for a team !i can send you my cv .i was playing in latvia many years...in premier league as well . my number 07587720891 andrey. Smile
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 9:45 am

Premier league in Latvia is that like 5 a side league at goals Embarassed

PM Sparky or WEUR
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 10:44 am

think we may be ok chubby, will have a word with dan and see what he says, but im oretty sure with the lads we have got we will be ok for the coming season?? to be fair the 1st team strikers dont look that bad though?? unless your looking for competition for starting places??
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 7:19 pm

Andrejs15 wrote:
i`m looking for a team !i can send you my cv .i was playing in latvia many years...in premier league as well . my number 07587720891 andrey. Smile

You still looking mate, ill get our manager to send a text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West End United require forwards   West End United require forwards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West End United require forwards
Page 1 of 1