Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Mass Exodus anyone??

Go down 
+11
Declan Swan
polska legend
wiggoboy
Big Ears
Hellboy
Gifford
Paulo
ben
spiderman
Jimmyb
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Mass Exodus anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:45 pm

I'll keep it short..

Everyone knows how crap this forum has become recently, everyone knows the reasons why, and everyone knows what needs to be done to get it back on track.

Valuable contributors to the forum have already stopped posting because of a select few idiots, so moderators, get them banned for good and we can have our forum back.

I'm gonna add myself to the list of people that wont be posting until the relevant action is taken, and hope others will do the same.

Mods, get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 9:30 pm

Blimey------- i wouldn't go bossing the mods and laying down the law if i were you, everyone remember------- the mods are in charge of the forum, not users.

I don't see how you can dictate to the managment...oh bye bye then.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:40 am

You are missing the point Spiderman

Without users there is no forum.

I am in jimmyb.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:46 am

Count me in to
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:46 am

ya wasting ya time though nothing will change im gonna be a solo poster lol
Back to top Go down
spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:12 am

ben wrote:

I am in jimmyb.

Well...... whilst we're at it then, lets get rid of all the manipulative liars on here who state they are not coming "back on" until their demands are met.

Funny but some of you are still on after stating "im off". ??????? No conviction there then??? why write it if you don't mean it????? ........It's just to get other people into trouble then ain't it??? You sound like a nice person----NOT.

Looks like people are prepared to bully others just because they don't like an opinion, perhaps we should get rid of these guys as well then. Some of us don't like your opinion either but we wouln't stoop so low as to have a "BULLYING EXODUS".......grow up guys, if you don't like someone, don't entertain them, you don't have to resort to school yard tactics unless you are an ars*hole yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:01 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
I'll keep it short..

Everyone knows how crap this forum has become recently, everyone knows the reasons why, and everyone knows what needs to be done to get it back on track.

Valuable contributors to the forum have already stopped posting because of a select few idiots, so moderators, get them banned for good and we can have our forum back.

I'm gonna add myself to the list of people that wont be posting until the relevant action is taken, and hope others will do the same.

Mods, get it sorted.

What a bitchy thing to say, i dont like you one little bit Razz , i think you ought to be banned for inciting hatred Evil or Very Mad .
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 2:17 pm

I disagree with you Jimmy, everyone's posting, and your topic's really took off, look at all the contributors, iv'e never had this much attention I love you I love you

since my horns grew.

all this hate because dee doesn't like me..
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:09 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
I'll keep it short..

Mods, get it sorted.

****Actually if truth be told ,you could say that this situation has been brought on by the management.
Right from the start, with the "stick to the topic" rule, it's opened up the biggest can of worms.
Firstly, some members have been suspended, whilst others haven't.
This causes squabbling between those who have been punished and those who are getting off scott free. This will never change until the ruling does. well it's not rocket science is it?
The simple answer is to scrap the rule and when a topic gets too lively the mod's can lock it and / or remove rubbish posts. I don't like bad language more-so than going off topic. Simple'S SS.........****
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 6:31 pm

Shouldn't this topic be in banter general tongue a 28 day ban for jimmyb tongue

ps ....who are you to say who is valuable and who is an idiot, thats only your opinion, don't speak for everyone, i like to make my own decisions thanks.
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 12:26 pm

Don't let the bed bugs bug you.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:28 pm

Jesus, it's only a forum
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:46 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Jesus, it's only a forum

Laughing Unbelievable ain't it... Laughing

What do Jimmyb and mascara have in common? They both run at the first sign of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

Personally, I feel that whoever has caused jimmyB to have a hissyfit deserves a pat on the back. If we can stop him from posting I think that is a great success story.
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:01 am

Its just a bit of banter, can't beleive how serious people take this forum
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:42 am

ben wrote:

I am in jimmyb.

This made me laugh me horns off...you've only ever put one topic on here, and it was all about yourself...not really a loss is it? Minimal input.... clown
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:44 am

sidderz wrote:
Its just a bit of banter, can't beleive how serious people take this forum

Agreed 100%

BBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:49 pm

Maybe beN would like to see a few more 'my team aren't doing well so I think I'll leave' topics :*)
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:08 pm

I like coming on, watching all the tots throwing their toys from their cribs lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:21 pm

i have had enough of this now.....i refuse to post again for the rest of the day.......................and i am a man of my word, i wont be on here again this Friday...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 1:14 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
i have had enough of this now.....i refuse to post again for the rest of the day.......................and i am a man of my word, i wont be on here again this Friday...........

You stay on mate, you're one of the good ones, and a very valuable member of this forum. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 1:53 pm

Just doing my bit!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 5:49 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Just doing my bit!! Very Happy

Good one Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 7:45 am

Always thought sunday morning football was about banter anyway whether your dishing it out or vice versa !!! Some people taking themselves too seriously, if you don't like what people say don't respond to that comment !!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 9:50 am

wat ever happened to gaz from great wigston? Is he another one you guys have been bullying? Tut tut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Exodus anyone??   Mass Exodus anyone?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Exodus anyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: