Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FRIENDLY GAMES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FRIENDLY GAMES Empty
PostSubject: FRIENDLY GAMES   FRIENDLY GAMES Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

Harborough Hotshots fc are looking for pre-season games we can get a pitch and we can come to your pitch aswell. 1st of july onwards. will share any cost with you. pm me ifup for it. looking div 4/6
Back to top Go down

FRIENDLY GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRIENDLY GAMES   FRIENDLY GAMES Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

Hi mate, we are up for a friendly...on the 25th July if you want? Need to use your pitch, will split costs
PM your number to me and will sort something

Cheers
Back to top Go down

FRIENDLY GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRIENDLY GAMES   FRIENDLY GAMES Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 6:18 pm

Hi mate,

Sorry not called, still away, still up for a friendly though. I will give you a buzz next week to sort it out. But July 18th would be good for us if you can make it?
Back to top Go down
s.tipton

FRIENDLY GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRIENDLY GAMES   FRIENDLY GAMES Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 1:17 pm

hi,

we arnt actualy in the alliance league because were a supporters club but weare looking for some pre season friendlies so if your interested then let me know and we will arrange something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FRIENDLY GAMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRIENDLY GAMES   FRIENDLY GAMES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRIENDLY GAMES
Page 1 of 1