Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Expectations for next season???

Go down 
+21
L.K.F.C
Sirus
Fieldy
GuthoChair
Paulo
Stroller
Duane
Minty
RM05
Capello
phil_brown
Tomassi
riley
Fishandchips
chip douglas
dezza
gattuso
Hairy Hebrew!
Gifford
Lodge
WEUR
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 3:16 pm

AFC Beaumont for my money in div 4. Played them about 3 years ago and they were quality, had a busy game that day.
If they dont, then we will!!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:26 pm

Stroller wrote:
You staying on Duane?

The gaffer thinks I've got another season in me,.,?,..I'm not so sure, gonna be his number 2 again next year, if we get a decent squad that we want to have I wont be needed to play anyway,..

How's Gutho looking, heard there maybe a few going with Simon not being around and struggling to get a manager,.?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:28 pm

Duane will never quit football
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:30 pm

gattuso wrote:
Duane will never quit football

Haha Cheers Denty,...there WILL come a time,...who you with next year?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:37 pm

not sure if im playing to be honest, il see late aug lol
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:06 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
AFC Beaumont for my money in div 4. Played them about 3 years ago and they were quality, had a busy game that day.

cheers for the compliment mate. last season we were weaker than when we played you guys 2 seasons ago but id say that this year with a few new additions we will look to be competetive. you never can tell with new sides coming in but looks a well balanced league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:13 pm

Minty wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

cheers for the compliment mate. last season we were weaker than when we played you guys 2 seasons ago but id say that this year with a few new additions we will look to be competetive. you never can tell with new sides coming in but looks a well balanced league.

Yup, our team is all really looking forward to the new season, i think that there are about 5 teams in with a shout who will take points off each other, just hope to be in the mix come the last few weeks of the season.
Back to top Go down
GuthoChair

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:24 am

Duane wrote:
Stroller wrote:
You staying on Duane?

The gaffer thinks I've got another season in me,.,?,..I'm not so sure, gonna be his number 2 again next year, if we get a decent squad that we want to have I wont be needed to play anyway,..

How's Gutho looking, heard there maybe a few going with Simon not being around and struggling to get a manager,.?

Keep them old legs going Duane - once you retire no going back at your age mate! Very Happy

I have full faith in the new management team and i will be back to see a few games during next season so I don't expect you will see too many changes although i do believe we will have 2 or 3 quality additions. Div 2 does look tasty and i think it will be very competitive ..again

Anyway, when i am back i will be after a cameo role on the bench as I have started playing again for a Vets side over here - mind they don't know the rules over here!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 4:12 pm

GuthoChair wrote:

Anyway, when i am back I will be after a cameo role on the bench..................

I think the best I can offer is a gig between the sticks for you..............
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 6:01 pm

To improve our goal to shot ratio which is like 1 in 10 at the minute, probably more, lol.
Back to top Go down
GuthoChair

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 6:22 pm

GuthoGaffer wrote:
GuthoChair wrote:

Anyway, when i am back I will be after a cameo role on the bench..................

I think the best I can offer is a gig between the sticks for you..............

Not a problem ...........I cant do any worse than the regular keeper over the past few seasons although i am sure you will be on the look out for improvements in the team so maybe a new fresh faced keeper.... Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

win the league, and county cup!!!! you need to have hope hey Shocked
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:22 am

A really disappointing end to last season saw us placed in div 5 this year. Whilst we eased up way before the end after being informed we couldn't go up or down this is no excuse as we all know to play to the final whistle! Off the back of this the mdh knights called for a major shake up with new management and a few potentially devestating players joining the cause we want retribution and will be fighting at the end of the season for promotion, anything else would be a failure
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

first training session this sunday. going to arrange a few friendlies after that and see how we go. in the meantime i'll be out in my duffel coat with orange forms in hand. back to the old management lark for me lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:42 pm

hoping to appoint a new manager in the next week, if we get him then i think we will win the division, if not....probably relegation dogfight!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:37 pm

How come your after a new one?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:56 am

New Road Inn wrote:
hoping to appoint a new manager in the next week, if we get him then i think we will win the division, if not....probably relegation dogfight!!

because gaz is poor lol only jokin mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:37 pm

Cheers Denty!!!! The guy we had when we first spoke too when we were setting up decided against it for personal reasons, so i have been pestering someone to come manage us for about 2 months, and i think i have irritated him so much that he is on the verge of agreeing....i can grind people down on any issue given enough time lol
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:40 pm

Bushy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:44 pm

Dont know Bushy, but will tell you if and when the ink dries on the contract.....but from now on will be 'no comment' prevents poaching!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:12 am

As it's my first season running the side(Sporting Wigston), i am hopeful that we will compete in Div 3. So hopefully we can be around the top clutch of side come May.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 9:16 am

With it being our (Azul Zorros) first season i would like to think a top 5 finish would be about right, certainly have the players to challenge, but we need time to gel. Be nice to have a good cup run too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm

Div 4, mid table or above i hope
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for next season???   Expectations for next season??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expectations for next season???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2