Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?

Go down 
5 posters

Fixtures
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap7%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Discipline
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap7%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
General administration,
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap0%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Referees
 7% [ 1 ]
Fixtures
 7% [ 1 ]
Finance
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap21%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Player Registrations
 7% [ 1 ]
Communication
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap14%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
AGM/Handbook meeting
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap0%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Handbook
 0% [ 0 ]
Website
 7% [ 1 ]
Forum
Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_lcap21%Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Empty
PostSubject: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 8:05 pm

When you have voted please post or PM any suggestions for improvement - they are ALWAYS very welcome.

Please let us know if none of the answers fit the bill.

Please note, for this poll only, you may vote more than once in the same post.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 9:49 pm

The views of my team are that there have been some very very good referees this season Gordon, Clive Bruce and Stuart (Forgot his last name, hes a small bloke) and also Dave Bullen, but on the other hand, we've had some really poor refereeing this season. I won't name names, but if you'd like to know feel free to PM me Dennis.

Also after seeing the Leagues account balance, I was wondering as the league are in a healthy situation, are there any plans of spending any money?

Also, the forum, which many users have expressed the same moans and growns, but I won't go on.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 5:24 pm

for us the forum has declined significantly and the cost has gone up again which is becoming more and more difficult to make it enjoyable for the lads on sunday instead of charging them £5 a game for example then expecting them to come pub after etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:13 pm

Dee- do you mean Stuart Wade?

fees have gone up quite a bit this season- would be good to know what the money is planned for when we get the bill!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:17 pm

I believe so mate, his son runs the line to?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 8:37 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:

Also after seeing the Leagues account balance, I was wondering as the league are in a healthy situation, are there any plans of spending any money?

Also, the forum, which many users have expressed the same moans and growns, but I won't go on.

Each Divisional Champion this season gets a new kit. This does not show in last season's accounts because the League will be paying out of the 2010-2011 accounts
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 8:48 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
I believe so mate, his son runs the line to?

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1