Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team Sheets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elvis

Team Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Team Sheets   Team Sheets Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:23 pm

Where can we send our team sheets in on this website as i have no paper forms left
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Team Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Sheets   Team Sheets Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:27 pm

You should have by now received a electronic version of the team sheet to your email address. You have still not received it, please PM me and I will send a copy again.
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
elvis

Team Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Sheets   Team Sheets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:18 pm

still not received mine if you could send it to cozz61@yahoo.com i'd be very grateful i've hand writen this weeks on a bit of paper and sent it to morley hope this is ok for this week
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Team Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Sheets   Team Sheets Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:35 pm

elvis wrote:
still not received mine if you could send it to cozz61@yahoo.com i'd be very grateful i've hand writen this weeks on a bit of paper and sent it to morley hope this is ok for this week

I have now sent you an email with the appropriate information.

When the new website is up and running, the usual online forms will be incorporated therein, as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Sheets   Team Sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Sheets
Page 1 of 1