Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

looking for a new sunday team...

Go down 
+7
fozzi
RM05
dee_aitcho
Capello
chubby
gattuso
westernwally10
11 posters
AuthorMessage
westernwally10

looking for a new sunday team... Empty
PostSubject: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:39 pm

hey...looking for a sunday team due to me leaving western athletic!!!
i play right midfield and not that bad up top...im not really fussed bout what division just aslong as there a gd set of lads so pm me if intrested....and no clowns thanks lenny
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 7:30 pm

i'll send you a pm pal
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 8:10 pm

Give West End Ressies (Lee Robbo) a call, great bunch of lads there.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:42 pm

Quality Player that would walk into many teams!
There should be an auction for your services id say lenny Laughing
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 11:21 pm

AC AC AC!!!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:39 am

what a let down Lenny! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:16 pm

dont touch this player for the following reasons.

very unreliable
never pays his subs
bad attitude
causes no end of arguments in the changing rooms
very greedy
only interested in himself and not the team
generally an all round bad egg!!!!

would be nice if this was true anyway!!

really nice kid with plenty of talent and still only 21 so his best days are yet to come. still hope that len will stay with us but if he ends up joining your club you have got a cracking little player in your squad.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:25 pm

wafc wrote:

very unreliable
never pays his subs
bad attitude
very greedy

really nice kid with plenty of talent and still only 21 so his best days are yet to come. still hope that len will stay with us but if he ends up joining your club you have got a cracking little player in your squad.

lennys older than me? im upset Sad
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:43 pm

but average at 6 a side ay lenny lol
Back to top Go down
westernwally10

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 6:21 pm

gattuso wrote:
but average at 6 a side ay lenny lol
doesnt help when im playin defence lol
Back to top Go down
westernwally10

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 6:22 pm

wafc wrote:

very unreliable
never pays his subs
bad attitude
very greedy

thanks pal been a pleasure playing under you for a few seasons......see you on the smash up haha
Back to top Go down
westernwally10

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 6:22 pm

RM05 wrote:
i love you ryan......ya dont kno ha
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 9:04 am

westernwally10 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

if you loved me Len you would come back next year and you dont know....... ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:34 pm

RM05 wrote:
westernwally10 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

if you loved me Len you would come back next year and you dont know....... ha Laughing

still showing your cheaters medal eh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:24 pm

westernwally10 wrote:
i play right midfield and not that bad up top...im not really fussed bout what division just aslong as there a gd set of lads so pm me if intrested....and no clowns thanks lenny

What you saying Western were a bad set..?
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 8:47 am

willywonka wrote:
RM05 wrote:
westernwally10 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

still showing your cheaters medal eh Rolling Eyes

yes i am.....

ive never cheated in a football match... Laughing
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 8:48 am

Hellboy wrote:
westernwally10 wrote:

What you saying Western were a bad set..?

yes we are all estate scum, Lenny wants to get out the ghetto so hoping someone give him an olive branch....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 2:01 pm

The only branch you lot know are the special ones.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 3:46 pm

Leave New Parks for us at Braunstone!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 11:47 am

he wont leave dee. once a wally always a wally!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 12:43 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:

yer i know what you mean, New parks is full of the scrotes, i was there last week and a chav went by me on some random shitty motorbike, the bike was only a foot off the ground, and the big fat bloke was hanging over each side of it with his big fat arse cheeks, i swear when he gets to a speedhump he'll lose it up his crack.
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:44 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

yer i know what you mean, New parks is full of the scrotes, i was there last week and a chav went by me on some random shitty motorbike, the bike was only a foot off the ground, and the big fat bloke was hanging over each side of it with his big fat arse cheeks, i swear when he gets to a speedhump he'll lose it up his crack.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? hellboy you bore me and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:53 pm

StoneColdSteveAustin wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? hellboy you bore me and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so!

And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:14 am

StoneColdSteveAustin wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

yer i know what you mean, New parks is full of the scrotes, i was there last week and a chav went by me on some random shitty motorbike, the bike was only a foot off the ground, and the big fat bloke was hanging over each side of it with his big fat arse cheeks, i swear when he gets to a speedhump he'll lose it up his crack.xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:24 pm

What.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 11:20 am

westernwally10 wrote:

Change your username...that might help things move more smoother..
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 11:21 am

Once a wally always a wally. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a new sunday team...   looking for a new sunday team... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a new sunday team...
Page 1 of 1