Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Centre Back looking for a team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LondonRob

Centre Back looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Centre Back looking for a team   Centre Back looking for a team Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 5:37 pm

Hey! I haven't played for a few years due to work and injuries, but having moved up from London I really fancy getting back into it.

I'm 34 and a centre back - need some fitness so out running a lot, but really could do with some pre-season training to go with it. Always been a pretty solid player and used to only play Saturdays in the Essex Senior League, but it's been a while since those days.

Looking for a bunch of blokes who enjoy the football, take it seriously but not to the point it becomes unenjoyable, and who all go for a pint regardless of win, lose or draw.

Give me a shout if anyone fancies this ever so slightly chubby centre half in their ranks!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Centre Back looking for a team   Centre Back looking for a team Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jul 2017, 8:16 pm

Hi

CSKA Carnabys 1st (div 2) and res (div 7) are looking for players, we play on a 4g pitch at Rawlings Community college in Quorn training starts this Sunday 10 am just come down and you'll see us there ask for me or chris, bring a white and a red shirt as i thing=k we are playing a game on Sunday.

This is a very well run club that as been going for about ten years with a lot of good lads, if your interested come down and see us and don't worry about age and fitness as you are far from being the oldest player.

Cheers dave
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Centre Back looking for a team   Centre Back looking for a team Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul 2017, 11:31 am

Awwww, thanks Dave Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centre Back looking for a team   Centre Back looking for a team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centre Back looking for a team
Page 1 of 1