Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Presentation

Go down 
+2
SuecastleFC
Mat-92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat-92

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2015, 12:49 pm

Do many of you still have presentations or not bother at all?
Back to top Go down
SuecastleFC

SuecastleFC

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm

We have a big team night out at the end of the season. We give out a couple of awards but nothing overly formal or serious.
Back to top Go down
Royalist FC

Royalist FC

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2015, 2:11 pm

We do each year, and have done for the last twenty or so that I can remember. We have three trophies;
Players player
Managers player
Top Goal Scorer

We always used to do it after the last game of the season and have a day out on the ale. But now we tend to have it a week or two afterwards and have our AGM first (ensuring a better turn out) before the awards and a day's drinking.
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2015, 3:32 pm

Royalist FC wrote:
We do each year, and have done for the last twenty or so that I can remember. We have three trophies;
Players player
Managers player
Top Goal Scorer

We always used to do it after the last game of the season and have a day out on the ale. But now we tend to have it a week or two afterwards and have our AGM first (ensuring a better turn out) before the awards and a day's drinking.  

I hope your keeper wins an award as he is kept hope for you in the semi final against us. Quality keeper
Back to top Go down
Royalist FC

Royalist FC

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2015, 3:40 pm

clarkeh wrote:
Royalist FC wrote:
Players player
Managers player
Top Goal Scorer

I hope your keeper wins an award as he is kept hope for you in the semi final against us. Quality keeper

He could be in with a shout, along with two or three others I imagine. We have four games left I think and the way our injuries are mounting up (the latest was our centre mid who broke his leg last Sunday) he might have to go on to win by playing on pitch!
Back to top Go down
wopman

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015, 8:48 am

Royalist FC wrote:
clarkeh wrote:
Royalist FC wrote:
Players player
Managers player
Top Goal Scorer

He could be in with a shout, along with two or three others I imagine. We have four games left I think and the way our injuries are mounting up (the latest was our centre mid who broke his leg last Sunday) he might have to go on to win by playing on pitch!
sorry to hear about your player not nice when a serious injury occurs didn't get a clear view of the incident as I was in goal ( another no show from our keeper )from all at the aberdale we wish your player a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
Royalist FC

Royalist FC

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

wopman wrote:
Royalist FC wrote:
clarkeh wrote:
Royalist FC wrote:
Players player
Managers player
Top Goal Scorer

sorry to hear about your player not nice when a serious injury occurs didn't get a clear view of the incident as I was in goal ( another no show from our keeper )from all at the aberdale we wish your player a speedy recovery

Thank you. No blame attached to anyone other than the lad who got injured as it was his late challenge (just late, not dirty) and was just unlucky. Hopefully he'll be fit and ready to go in time for next season. You had a good game in goal, especially as a stand in, a couple of good saves in the first half come to mind.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2015, 7:23 pm

Webbys have one.
Starts lunchtime and finishes very late or next
Morning we even put a spread on as well its always
Messy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation
Page 1 of 1