Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

wednesday 14th Results.

Go down 
+26
beep beep
riley
papa lazarou
chip douglas
Inside info
RM05
Veteran
Polska legend II
Tigger
Tomassi
gilly
royalsoldboy
dee_aitcho
Lodge
Skeems
WEUR
talbotkeeper
dk4632
Corby
Rajiv14
shearer
Piemasterflash
Beaver Sec
Abruzzi
gold boy
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gold boy

wednesday 14th Results. Empty
PostSubject: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:16 pm

Sparta Parva 0 Gutho ob's 6. Hat trick for Loz Perkins 2 for lee Gurney and Chris King scored
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:28 pm

Advance 4 v Scraptoft Garage 2
Back to top Go down
Beaver Sec

Beaver Sec

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:30 pm

trinder box 1 hat and beaver 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:37 pm

Sporting wig 3-1 EFC
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
shearer

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:45 pm

advance wer very lucky today scrappy goal keeper gave 2 gaols away scrappy all over them but advance team they are scrap and battle all way and shows how good scrappys stars are poor
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:48 pm

Do you know what caused the fighting on the sideline Mr Shearer?
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:51 pm

FC Komrska 2 Sparta Parva 0

Jamie Wells
Dave Goodyear
Back to top Go down
Corby

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:51 pm

Leicester Foxes 1 v Sunbury 1

Brett Palmer
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:53 pm

Kormska 2 - 0 sparta parva ressies,

a shocker of a game, plastic ball bouncing all over the place , rock hard pitchdont think we managed to put 2 passes together all game, take nothing away from kormska though deserved their win!!!!
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:55 pm

C.R O.B 4 Leicester Bharat Talbot 1
3-0 down in ten minute then started playing all over them score just be4 half time and was hit on the break in the last ten mins also missed a pen thanks to C.R.O.B very good game looking 4ward to A.C Wigston on friday
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:57 pm

great result for hat and beaver against trinderbox
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

Horse 3-5 Cleansing Services
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

Division One
Horse 3 Cleansing Services 5
White Lion 2 Leicester Academicals 1

Division Two
FC Tumar 3 Beaumont Town 2009 0
Kirby Muxloe Rangers 7 Fleckney Athletic Sunday 4
Sparta Parva 0 Guthlaxton OB 6

Division Four
Fosse City 2 Little Bowden 0
Sporting Wigston 3 E 1
Superfly 1 Humberstone Rangers 2
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

Superfly 1 Humbo 2 - Last minute win from Ryan Elliott. Ash Castle with other Humbo goal
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:43 pm

AC 1-2 AFC Beaumont

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:46 pm

dikenio wrote:

a shocker of a game, plastic ball bouncing all over the place , rock hard pitch dont think we managed to put 2 passes together all game, take nothing away from kormska though deserved their win!!!!

Heard the ball was in the air for at least 70mins of the game, Are pitch is horrible and will be looking for a new ground next season. All the best for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
royalsoldboy

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:14 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
C.R.O.B 4 Leicester Bharat Talbot 1
3-0 down in ten minute then started playing all over them score just be4 half time and was hit on the break in the last ten mins also missed a pen thanks to C.R.O.B very good game looking 4ward to A.C Wigston on friday

Not sure about that, you boys seemed only interested in kicking us when ever we tried to play football, nevermind we had an off day and still won comfortably, for all of your posession you didn't really create any clear chances and it was never a peno.

Good luck for the rest of season and cheers for a good game!

PS not sure about your prediction against the foxes however we will need to turn up for that one!
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

good win for the wallies 3.2 , down to 10 men early on and goal down !!!!!!!

must say really have no respect for this exeter team , 1 lad thats all right there skipper after that ALL AR EHOLES trying to get are lads sent off , shown us no respect at all
shep 2
lenny 1

not played against ateam like that for years , not impressed with there attitude at all !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
royalsoldboy

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:31 pm

gilly wrote:

must say really have no respect for this exeter team , 1 lad thats all right there skipper after that ALL AR EHOLES trying to get are lads sent off , shown us no respect at all ,

shep 2
lenny 1

not played against ateam like that for years , not impressed with there attitude at all !!!!!!!

Just like playing All in one wndows ha ha!

I know what your saying the blonde lad up front for them never stopped moaning and generally being a dick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:36 pm

on the plus side great result from the lads tonight. right down to the bare bones and only managed to get our keeper an hour before the game. 1 sent off early in the second half after one of our players reacted to a stupid late tackle which should have also been a red imo not that we tried to get the ref to do so unlike the opposition! another player playing on with a suspected broken bone in his foot untill the last 5 when i painted a kit on and wobbled onto the pitch to see the game out.

however the lads really dug in and ground out a good result with matt garner showing yet again that he is one of if not the best player in this division!

now on to willows on friday which should be another good game and hopefully another good win.
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:43 pm

haha we were never that bad at all in 1 windows !!!!

less about them great win for us tonight , and ill go with that matt garner prob best player in this league , he torr them apart on his own !!!!!
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:37 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC 1-2 AFC Beaumont

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

what gone wrong mate???????????
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:42 am

gilly wrote:

must say really have no respect for this exeter team , 1 lad thats all right there skipper after that ALL AR EHOLES trying to get are lads sent off , shown us no respect at all ,
shep 2
lenny 1

most agree with u on exeter always moaning when not getting there own way lucky 4 u u will be going up and don;t have to play the mardy prats
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:46 am

Rajiv14 wrote:
dikenio wrote:

a shocker of a game, plastic ball bouncing all over the place , rock hard pitch dont think we managed to put 2 passes together all game, take nothing away from kormska though deserved their win!!!!

Heard the ball was in the air for at least 70mins of the game, Are pitch is horrible and will be looking for a new ground next season. All the best for the rest of the season

Absolutely awful game. Both teams wanted to pass it around but the plastic ball and hard pitch with multiple bobbles prevented this. Shame it spoilt what could have been a good game, both teams had to resort to hoof 2nd half which i absolutely deteste but was the only way to get chances!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:48 am

Beaver Sec wrote:
trinder box 1 hat and beaver 1 Very Happy

Sh~t i owe you and daz a pint
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 7:13 am

Phoenix United 4 LK Old Boys 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 7:31 am

Polska 1 Glenfield 6
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 7:32 am

The Wheel 3 CSKA 2
Back to top Go down
Veteran

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 7:38 am

gilly wrote:

shep 2
lenny 1

Typical sum up by you Gilly.

Lets get the facts right, your lad reacted, struck our lads head and was going to get sent off anyway, yes our lad was out of order by saying "Off you go mate", no need for it, but that wasn't the reason he was sent off.

I don't think that Western are in any position to talk about respect, you have 4 or 5 lads in your side that did nothing but moan and comlpain to the ref. Can give it out but can't take it, springs to mind. Your No9 is the worst culprit, moaning, threatening and spitting in faces. Now there's respect for you!!!

Some of our lads are wind up merchants and maybe the rivalry brought the worst out in everyone, but I think that if the ref had got a grip of the game earlier on it could have been different.

As for the game, would have been very different if we hadn't have missed 5 sitters, but that's football. Your big lad up front is a good player, holds the ball up well and very strong in the air.

Best of luck next year you deserve to go up because you have been the most consistent team.

Hope your fullbacks foot is ok.
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 9:02 am

i think i had a good summary up of your team and i think a lot of people on this forum agree !!!!!

you shown no respect when you came to are ground and none last night !!!!!

and how you can say anything about are num 9 is a joke when that **** you have up front makes him look like a boy scout !!!!!

only good thing about playing you this season is the 6 points we took off you , and always gave you a head start haha !!!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 9:20 am

gilly wrote:
i think i had a good summary up of your team and i think a lot of people on this forum agree !!!!!

and how you can say anything about are num 9 is a joke when that **** you have up front makes him look like a boy scout !!!!!

only good thing about playing you this season is the 6 points we took off you , and always gave you a head start haha !!!

Cant believe I missed all this but great result for us considering there were quite a few lads missing and we were down to 10 for 30 odd minutes...

To be fair our boys only dish it out when we are getting it... so Exeter must of been on the wind up. To be fair we should be big enough to deal with that - part of the game. But if its right him trying to get our boy sent off then thats uncalled for.

Another vote to Matty Garner on being one of the best in the league... though Exeter captain is a very good player and in that group as well personally, Turricci?

Willows on Friday and got to keep momentum now and win that game.. hopefully the small quick lad aint playing he is a pain in the ass....

Good result by Foxes by the way... must only get there full team out for the bigger games Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 10:00 am

gilly wrote:

let em be now pal 6 points against em without a full side each time. that was there cup final last night from what there lads said and yet again in true exeter style there was a big old choke! followed by laughton shooting his mouth off and then after the game carrying it on almost causing a fight. all in all i have got time for a few of the exeter lads
Back to top Go down
Inside info

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 10:32 am

I agree exeter arms are a moaning team but they havent got a cheating linesman with fat man syndrome have they fat boy. And as for that gilly in midfield i thought he was our best player last night. Nearly cost western the win. Not no how you lot are top. Shocking. Roll on next season!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 10:54 am

Inside info wrote:
I agree exeter arms are a moaning team but they havent got a cheating linesman with fat man syndrome have they fat boy. And as for that gilly in midfield i thought he was our best player last night. Nearly cost western the win. Not no how you lot are top. Shocking. Roll on next season!

There is only a couple that moan on there side.... from what ive heard a lot where giving it the mouth then looking for a reaction to get players sent off etc... No one minds a good game and if you get kicked a bit, we turn around after the game and said hard thought game but well done, resorting to getting players sent off though and going on about how sh*t we are and how they want us to lose and not win the league etc is just pathetic really.

Danny is hardly the lineseman these days, he does it now and again so behave and Gilly is a gladiator, you only say what you do because he has probably smashed you before whilst playing against him lol

We are top because we have been the most consistent so far but we know there are more hard games to come.... and we are not shocking, we always try to play football first and foremost, ask Magna they will tell you or Dee at AC, 2 games where we have played our best football. we just dont let people take the p*ss. You play us and you know your in for a hard game. Simple......

Your obviously not from Exeter so where are you from or you hiding behind your username?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:05 am

Inside info wrote:

aint you got a job yet nick?
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:08 am

you still wearing eyeshadow tubby
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:12 am

chip douglas wrote:
you still wearing eyeshadow tubby

only for me at the weekend.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 1:28 pm

getting a bit tasty on here! But I still maintain Western will win the league, and predicted that 4 games ago!
Back to top Go down
papa lazarou

papa lazarou

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 2:41 pm

having played against both teams, id say that exeter r by far the worst to play against.
played against western twice this year, and can say that apart from a poke in the eye(which gilly lovingly washed for me), that was about as physical as it got.

but danny has got a super spring loaded arm,that is on a par with ginners Very Happy .

exeter should stick to apple bobbing or whatever it is that inbreds do!!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 3:08 pm

RM05 wrote:
Inside info wrote:

There is only a couple that moan on there side.... from what ive heard a lot where giving it the mouth then looking for a reaction to get players sent off etc... No one minds a good game and if you get kicked a bit, we turn around after the game and said hard thought game but well done, resorting to getting players sent off though and going on about how sh*t we are and how they want us to lose and not win the league etc is just pathetic really.

Danny is hardly the lineseman these days, he does it now and again so behave and Gilly is a gladiator, you only say what you do because he has probably smashed you before whilst playing against him lol

We are top because we have been the most consistent so far but we know there are more hard games to come.... and we are not shocking, we always try to play football first and foremost, ask Magna they will tell you or Dee at AC, 2 games where we have played our best football. we just dont let people take the p*ss. You play us and you know your in for a hard game. Simple......

Your obviously not from Exeter so where are you from or you hiding behind your username?

yeh the football you guys played against us was top notch and you are a very physical team but it was hard and fair not dirty at all!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wednesday 14th Results.   wednesday 14th Results. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wednesday 14th Results.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next