Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
safehands

Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team Empty
PostSubject: Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team   Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014, 11:41 pm

Hello all

Based in the LE4 area but currently can't drive, travel to Loughborough and thereabouts distance is doable unless any team members go through Leicester and could offer a lift (split petrol like).

21 year old Goalkeeper still learning with no real 11 aside match experience except for a well organised kick about with 21 other mates of mine Wink

Learning very quickly, weekly 1-2-1 training sessions with Just4Keepers coach who is also a youth academy coach at Leicester City.

Very interested in anything that's on offer, will put my body on the line for the team and will bring a lively & positive atmosphere to the dressing room no matter the result.

Would be happy to be a reserve or substitute goalkeeper as the extra day a week training is a massive bonus.

Message me for more info / phone number I'd be glad to have a chat.

Cheers,
Jack
Back to top Go down
Wenger1982

Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team   Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 9:00 pm

Hi were currently looking for a goal keeper division 3 in alliance league if you fancy it?? You could come down and give it ago if your still looking???
Back to top Go down

Leicester (Beaumont Leys) Goalkeeper looking for Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Players/Teams Wanted-
Jump to: