Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WPR - looking for a couple of Players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WPR

WPR - looking for a couple of Players Empty
PostSubject: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 10:08 am

Hi All,

After winning team of the month for October, we've picked up a number of injuries and two have left due to work commitments. so........ we are on the look out for a couple of RELIABLE players in the below positions:

CB
CM
and a striker

If you want to play for a well run team with excellent training and match day facilities then please get in touch,

We have BIG aspirations to succeed at the highest level!

We will pay any transfer for players wishing to join.

Drop me a line on here or give me a call.

Thanks

WPR - 07500 935023
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 1:54 pm

Where is your home pitch?
Back to top Go down
WPR

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:00 pm

City cleansing, Middleton street, Aylestone mate??
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

WPR wrote:
City cleansing, Middleton street, Aylestone mate??

Cheers mate, bit too far for me, don't drive unless...

Located in Barwell but many weekends I stay around my GF's in Whetstone.

Forgot to add, I am a creative central midfielder, been out of the game for 2 years due to injury, played Saturday's at Prem (3 season's) and Div 1 (1 season) then got injured.

All fine now, just need match fitness, my head knows what it is doing but my lungs say get fitter!

And before anyone asks, NO I am not on the banned list either affraid

Last edited by SayItAsItIs on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details added.)
Back to top Go down
WPR

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:32 pm

ok, why don't you come down and train with us, if your GF lives in whetstone we train at Holmes Park, from 7pm til 8pm??
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:35 pm

WPR wrote:
ok, why don't you come down and train with us, if your GF lives in whetstone we train at Holmes Park, from 7pm til 8pm??

Sounds good, what night's do you train?

Also what Div are you currently in (would look myself but using mob at the mo)

Last team I played for was County Hall (District Prem) btw and also spent sometime at Burbage.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
WPR

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:40 pm

we train on a Tuesday night. we are currently in Div 5 beating div 3 teams in the cup, looking to strengthen. we also won team of the month for October, with five straight wins.

if you want to know anymore mate drop me a txt....... 07500 935023
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:51 pm

WPR wrote:
we train on a Tuesday night. we are currently in Div 5 beating div 3 teams in the cup, looking to strengthen. we also won team of the month for October, with five straight wins.

if you want to know anymore mate drop me a txt....... 07500 935023

Thanks mate, will keep you in mind but Tuesday's I am not local, sorry, hope you get it sorted though and nice one with the Cups, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPR - looking for a couple of Players   WPR - looking for a couple of Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WPR - looking for a couple of Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Players/Teams Wanted-
Jump to: