HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian_and_Peter

Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Empty
PostSubject: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 11:07 am

As we get close to the second round, who do you fancy to be victorious at Holmes Park?

Premier Cup: Star and Garter to retain.
Intermediate Cup: Monsell Wasps by a mile
Sunday Shield: C.F.A.
Sunday Trophy: Chequers
Sunday Vase: CSKA Carnaby's (RES)

Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 12:12 pm

they did well to get in the intermediate lol
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 12:14 pm

They certainly did.

A "shrewd" placement by L.S.L. if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 12:39 pm

Premier sunday cup-Thurmaston
Intermediate-Monsell Wasps or Mowachre
Sunday Shield-Sileby Ath
Trophy-Birstall Rangers
Vase-Thurnby
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 3:05 pm

Prem - S&G
Intermediate - Wasps
Shield - Sileby
Trophy - Birstall Rangers
Vase - White Horse Melton (a guess)

Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 5:56 pm

http://tlsfl.leaguerepublic.com/l/team/905131532/459106898.html;jsessionid=8D06A2DA316961F9ED9561E057952C77
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 5:58 pm

mowmacre fc wrote:
http://tlsfl.leaguerepublic.com/l/team/905131532/459106898.html;jsessionid=8D06A2DA316961F9ED9561E057952C77

Click on players only heard of 4 one a goalkeeper our squad would be happy to give them a go be a cracking final if we both can make it through and then avoid in the draw
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 7:00 pm

talking of the leics sunday league what happened to thurmos opponents in the sunday fa cup?
got a right spanking 11-1!!!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 7:28 pm

the owl wrote:
talking of the leics sunday league what happened to thurmos opponents in the sunday fa cup?
got a right spanking 11-1!!!!

Why does your post time say 5.00am
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 7:49 pm

dunno why does yours say 5-28 am
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2014, 8:22 pm

the owl wrote:
dunno why does yours say 5-28 am

They had there keeper sent off mate
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 10:30 am

still a hiding though youd like to think they would reorganise and make a game of it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

Anyone know much about Caterpillar?
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 11:15 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

They are the old Ratby Sports and Social club buddy.

Got about 400 signed on but keep an eye out for Steve Towers up top, absolute quality.

Not a bad unit to be fair and have strengthened from their Ratby days of last season.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 1:48 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

They are the old Ratby Sports and Social club buddy.

Got about 400 signed on but keep an eye out for Steve Towers up top, absolute quality.

Not a bad unit to be fair and have strengthened from their Ratby days of last season.

Cheers for the info mate! Ive just checked them out on their website. 44 Players signed on!!! I thought we had a few signed on!
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 4:39 pm

Are there any decent teams in the Shield or should we (Sileby Aths) walk it?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 5:25 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

No u will walk it....u will win the treble
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 5:34 pm

Bucko wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

No u will walk it....u will win the treble

We look forward to next season in the premier with your selfs
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2014, 5:58 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

There was last year lol!
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 8:00 am

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

Enderby & District Social (Hinckley League) should do quite well - they have some of the players of the short lived Enderby Town 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:15 am

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

If you don't win the treble you will have had a bad season lol!

Seriously Enderby from the Hinckley League are decent and a few Alliance sides could turn you over on their day.

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:33 am

My fancies are

Premier: Birstall Stamford if they beat Frolesworth, if not, then Frolesworth will go far IMHO.
Intermediate: Mowmacre FC
Shield: Enderby Soc. or FC Britannia
Trophy: Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe
Vase: FC Bulls Head (Hinckley team)
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:48 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I genuinely don't know who SAFC_Pothunter is, the talk around the club say that it belongs to two players. So until I find out they are not affiliated with the club!! Wink

As for the County Cup we're in there are some good very good ties... all i'm saying is watch out for the teams that play out in the sticks (Measham 2012 supposed to be v.good) I think FC Jag or Mountsorrel Imps from Charnwood shouldn't be in the Sunday Shield either.

And all this treble talk... judge us at the end of the season not the third month into it. Obviously had a real good start but got CFA and Athletic Blaby next two weeks in Cup Fixtures who have had good starts in their respective Divisions aswell. The Div 2,3,4 Cup will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:55 am

Oh and my predictions are

Prem: Stamford vs Star and Garter
Intermediate: Monsell Wasps vs Mowmacre
Shield: Sileby (believe in your own team) vs Measham
Trophy: Jackies Bar vs Friar Lane
Vase: Not a clue!!!
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 10:00 am

With the team we have it would be disappointing if we didn't win the treble and have a real shot in the Billy Walton. We haven't got out of second gear all season yet.

Look forward to playing in the Prem next season, just hope we can keep our team together and have a good shot at it.

An unexpected boost of players from last year has been a real help, no one could have predicted how well we would gel.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 12:08 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
With the team we have it would be disappointing if we didn't win the treble and have a real shot in the Billy Walton. We haven't got out of second gear all season yet.

Look forward to playing in the Prem next season, just hope we can keep our team together and have a good shot at it.

An unexpected boost of players from last year has been a real help, no one could have predicted how well we would gel.

I can't see Sileby Athletic winning the treble. other than the players who play for sileby town, the rest are nobodies from NLFL or the combination which is like a friendly league. I think Huncote will win it.

Tommy.
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:27 pm

Brian_and_Peter wrote:
As we get close to the second round, who do you fancy to be victorious at Holmes Park?

I Don't understand why you would have a team that's halfway up division 4 to win the county cup with Division 3 teams in too?
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:33 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Brian_and_Peter wrote:

I Don't understand why you would have a team that's halfway up division 4 to win the county cup with Division 3 teams in too?

It's called a prediction, he's allowed to think what he wants!

Tommy.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:54 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

What is to understand?

He is just predicting who HE thinks will win.

Just because he doesn't mention your lot doesn't make it wrong for him to fancy anyone else...I don't fancy you for it either, am I wrong to say it too?

chill and enjoy, footie involves a lot of differing opinions.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:56 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

What is to understand?

He is just predicting who HE thinks will win.

Just because he doesn't mention your lot doesn't make it wrong for him to fancy anyone else...

chill and enjoy, footie involves a lot of differing opinions.

Totally agree FoxHunter!

It's like this sileby Athletic think they're the only team in the alliance! only been here for 1 season! will probably be back in the Charnwood after they've finished bottom of the alliance prem next season!
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 2:01 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Brian_and_Peter wrote:

Coz I fancied them. Wrongly as it turns out but hey ho.

Also, Div 3's record is poor in the Shield mate...other leagues at a comparable standard have consistently beaten the Div 3 stars... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 2:24 pm

Brian_and_Peter wrote:

Also, Div 3's record is poor in the Shield mate...other leagues at a comparable standard have consistently beaten the Div 3 stars... Rolling Eyes

Don't know about consistently, but I do know it happened twice least year with 2 VERY STRONG, previously unbeaten Div 3 teams in R1 and the QF's cheers

This season's Div.3 has 5 into the last 16 and 1 from Div.4 and IMHO Huncote and Sileby will have a great chance of winning it as long as either do not meet Enderby who appear (like Sileby) to be in a Division or 2 lower than they might expect next season.

Just my opinion guys...
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 2:43 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Brian_and_Peter wrote:

Don't know about consistently, but I do know it happened twice least year with 2 VERY STRONG, previously unbeaten Div 3 teams in R1 and the QF's cheers

This season's Div.3 has 5 into the last 16 and 1 from Div.4 and IMHO Huncote and Sileby will have a great chance of winning it as long as either do not meet Enderby who appear (like Sileby) to be in a Division or 2 lower than they might expect next season.

Just my opinion guys...

Who plays for Enderby? What teams do they play for on a Saturday?
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 2:45 pm

Enderby, FC Jag, Mountsorrel Imps (both charnwood) Huncote all got sides capable of knocking teams out.
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 2:52 pm

phil_brown wrote:
Enderby, FC Jag, Mountsorrel Imps (both charnwood) Huncote all got sides capable of knocking teams out.

Who plays for sorrel imps gaffer?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 9:00 pm

Mowmacre vs monsell wasps round 3 7/12/14
Don't miss
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 4:02 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
My fancies are

Premier: Birstall Stamford if they beat Frolesworth, if not, then Frolesworth will go far IMHO.
Intermediate: Mowmacre FC
Shield: Enderby Soc. or FC Britannia
Trophy: Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe
Vase: FC Bulls Head (Hinckley team)

FROLESWORTH - PASTED!
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 4:06 pm

exact wrote:

FROLESWORTH - PASTED!

Yup, so my shout for Stamford stands even firmer cheers
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 6:19 pm

Sum cracking 3rd ties in the sunday premier
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 1:56 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

There is one team mate and they will stroll to the trophy (Sunday Shield) and it isn't you I am afraid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next