Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Comps: Round 2

Go down 
+9
allroads1
oily
mikehextall
mowmacre fc
Hairy Hebrew!
Paulo
LK_United
phil_brown
Brian_and_Peter
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian_and_Peter

County Comps: Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

All now live guys, fill ya boots.

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/cups
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 10:54 am

tough draw for us!! Community Football Academy away.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 12:01 pm

Frolesworth V Stamford. Pick of the bunch for me.

Athletic Blaby get to see the fav's (IMHO) for the Intermediate up close and personal too, Wigston Ca......I mean Monsell Wasps
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 12:38 pm

phil_brown wrote:
tough draw for us!! Community Football Academy away.

Very good side!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 1:17 pm

Are there any Leicester Sunday Premier teams actually in the Premier Cup or have they all been dropped to the Intermediate so our 3rd Tier sides are playing Prem Teams?

Bit of a farce this County Cup malarkey!
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 2:26 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Are there any Leicester Sunday Premier teams actually in the Premier Cup or have they all been dropped to the Intermediate so our 3rd Tier sides are playing Prem Teams?

Bit of a farce this County Cup malarkey!

I can only see 1 LSL Prem team in the intermediate affraid
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 2:29 pm

Brian_and_Peter wrote:
I can only see 1 LSL Prem team in the intermediate affraid

Wasps (currently top with 100% record) and Caterpillar (4th) with LBharat and Office Update who both got knocked out in R1 so 4 in total.
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 2:42 pm

Well spotted stato!

Arrow Only 1 left in Round 2.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 3:29 pm

Brian_and_Peter wrote:
Well spotted stato!

Arrow Only 1 left in Round 2.

Stato, love it...

...when you do as much cross league research for the County comps. as I have had to in the past, you get to spot one or two things straight off the bat.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 6:53 pm

Prem cup all alliance teams been separated
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 6:54 pm

We have long long long whatton away ,
Any news anyone about them apart from Ive heard the have best pitch in around all leagues
Back to top Go down
mikehextall

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm

mowmacre fc wrote:
Any news anyone about them apart from Ive heard the have best pitch in around all leagues

Excellent pitch, played a cup final there.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2014, 9:16 pm

Thank god were at home.
Snarestone globe?
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 8:19 am

oily wrote:
Thank god were at home.
Snarestone globe?

Saw them at the start of last season when they were in Division 3 of the Tamworth Sunday League, and very impressed I was with them. They have had a double promotion to Division 1 and currently have a 100% record from their four league games.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 8:22 am

mowmacre fc wrote:

Saw Long Whatton at the end of last season and they were nothing special. I would be very surprised if you are not comfortable winners. Just had a look at the league table and they have lost all three league games so far.
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 9:20 am

Palmerston Athletic, we have them at home in Sunday Trophy, all I know is they were in the final last year
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 9:25 am

clarkeh wrote:
Palmerston Athletic, we have them at home in Sunday Trophy, all I know is they were in the final last year

Pretty average bottom division team, their Final was the Vase so nothing too dramatic for you to worry about on that score.

Played them a few times over the years and always smashed them pretty convincingly.

You should have way too much in the locker for them. The step up for them into the Trophy is a tad big IMHO. Comfy 4 - 0 HW.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 9:29 am

oily wrote:
Thank god were at home.
Snarestone globe?

With allroads on this one.

Gonna be a toughie for you guys. They demolished OU in R1 and having seen them at the back end of last season was impressed and they appear to have got stronger.

Good luck though, anything can happen it is the Cup What a Face

Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 11:00 am

Hamilton United anyone?
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2014, 11:23 am

mowmacre fc wrote:

Best pitch in Leicestershire, had a high player turnover most recently. New managers both play for Ingles so expect to see an improvement in results in the LEague. You lot should win anyway!
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2014, 8:07 pm

half the lsl prem sides were in the intermediate cup as they was originally in the lsl div 1 but due to a shortage off teams the 2 divs combined to make a bigger prem div county fa decided it was only fair to leave those teams in the relevent cups they should off been in
Back to top Go down
King_Emile_WRFC

King_Emile_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 2:18 pm

Does anybody know anything about Ashby Albion?
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2014, 8:30 am

King_Emile_WRFC wrote:
Does anybody know anything about Ashby Albion?

Another side I saw last season and were not a bad side. Previously known as Albion All Stars and were promoted to division 2 of the Burton Sunday League in the Summer. Believe they currently sit mid-table and they play in a yellow and black kit.

Two photos sets of their games from last season:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rambler77/sets/72157638243704075/ (from 1st December v Red Lion Repton)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rambler77/sets/72157643160431104/ (from 30th March - @ Donisthorpe)

Will probably be watching Tomlin All Stars v Albion myself that day, and just found out that Tomlin's sec Karl Jackson lives on the same street as me.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2014, 9:15 am

Tomlin All Stars v Albion will be a great tie
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2014, 9:20 am

phil_brown wrote:
Tomlin All Stars v Albion will be a great tie

probably the tie of the round in the Premier Cup
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 1:40 pm

allroads1 wrote:
probably the tie of the round in the Premier Cup

Nah mate, IMHO the established forces of Frolesworth V Birstall Stamford is the stand out tie by an absolute MILE.

Shame I am busy elsewhere or I would be there like a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Comps: Round 2   County Comps: Round 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Comps: Round 2
Page 1 of 1