Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April

Go down 
+10
glenn
CalamityScouse
Polska legend II
Big Ears
oily
dee_aitcho
Gaz Throops Manager
GuthoChair
Declan Swan
Aussie Owl
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Empty
PostSubject: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 6:37 pm

To be played at Holmes Park with a 7pm kick off.

Throops v Great Wigston

Will Throops rebaund after their 13-3 thrashing last Friday Question

Don't miss it!

Admission £3

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Sat 17 Apr 2010, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 7:01 pm

Throops got to be a little worried!
Back to top Go down
GuthoChair

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 8:45 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
To be played at Holmes Park with a 7pm kick off.

Throops v Great Wigston

Will Throops rebaund after their 13-3 thrashing last Friday Question

Don't miss it!

Admission £3

Throops will be more concerned about the fitness of their squad.

Similar to us with 3 games a week it is taking its toll and it is a pity as it could have been such an interesting end of the season.

Good Luck to Dan, Duane and the Boys - I have a feeling that they may yet surprise a few people in the final!!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:04 pm

great wigston will be victorious friday the fitness has told in the last 2 games against them 17 for us 4 against us against throops i would be very surprised if we lost!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:08 pm

Confident then Gareth?
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:15 pm

defo dan throops will need to be amazingly fit against us friday i will be surprised if we lost friday
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:44 pm

If throops have a near full squad i still expect throops to win even though
they have just been mullered.
Hope its a good one.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 1:30 pm

well we did have 15-16 players for friday but after our centre back broke his leg friday along with centre mid doing his ligaments, also today more injuries we now find ourselves with just a sub keeper on the bench
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 1:31 pm

sub keeper on a sunday, bloody hell, can we have him?
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 4:17 pm

oily wrote:
If throops have a near full squad i still expect throops to win even though
they have just been mullered.
Hope its a good one.

You should have seen it, Wigston had them in their pockets second half, i also see Throops have a few players from Oadby Town in their ranks. Throops were totally outplayed, ran out of steam, their more experienced players started to blame their other team members for minor faults when their own seemed to be acceptable.

Like you say hope its a good un.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 4:19 pm

Seems set up nicely for a Chelsea - Villa scenario
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:08 pm

Clearly the 13-3 result sends a message and puts Wigston as clear favourites, but having played against Throops for the past few years through the divisions I think they'll definitely put up more of a challenge Friday.

As I'll be there watching I just hope its a decent game!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 3:39 pm

im sure it will be a totally diffrent game on friday and with injuries mounting up i would be happy just to be able to field 11 players friday cant come quick enough squad of 17 down to 12 lets hope no more injuries through the week
Back to top Go down
glenn

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:17 pm

i'll be standing on the touch line with the oranges for half time hoping that great wigston can be victorious. it will be sad that hop along Jones will be beside me instead of holding the green line solid in the number 4 shirt. dee aitcho don't forget that all the wigston players have been passed over by other clubs that's why the team was formed but they play together and never never never give up. all the best lads Basketball
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:55 pm

glenn wrote:
i'll be standing on the touch line with the oranges for half time hoping that great wigston can be victorious. it will be sad that hop along Jones will be beside me instead of holding the green line solid in the number 4 shirt. dee aitcho don't forget that all the wigston players have been passed over by other clubs that's why the team was formed but they play together and never never never give up. all the best lads Basketball

What you on about, I never said anything?
Back to top Go down
glenn

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:42 am

sorry dee thought you were passing comet on the wigston keeper as we played our sub keeper on Sunday. and you know with my twisted mind lol
Back to top Go down
glenn

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:51 am

well lads today's the day tonight is the night its time for heroes to step forward and stand together as a team on the field of glory. remember how bad it feels to lose. remember how good victory kisses the sole. you have an up hill fight everyone expects you to win (even most of the Throops players ) but you need to give your all to become victorious tonight. good luck great wigston let good football and sportsmanship also win tonight.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 8:42 am

glenn wrote:
well lads today's the day tonight is the night its time for heroes to step forward and stand together as a team on the field of glory. remember how bad it feels to lose. remember how good victory kisses the sole. you have an up hill fight everyone expects you to win (even most of the Throops players ) but you need to give your all to become victorious tonight. good luck great wigston let good football and sportsmanship also win tonight.

like something from Braveheart that.....
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:12 am

Don't think anyone wants to kiss his smelly feet Smile good luck, both teams have a good un, can't see it being so one-sided tonight, 11 goals in the second half silent
Back to top Go down
glenn

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:33 pm

Great wigston win 3-1

the town will be green tonight

well done lads
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 9:09 am

Congratulations Great Wigston,..I thought it was a very good final all in all, if our first goal would have stood it could have been an even more exciting second half, oh well thats football.
Back to top Go down
glenn

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 9:44 am

i agree with Duane looked a good goal to me. and a far better game than last Friday.

the lads and gaz have their eyes on the league they have started fitness training with a 7am run to wistow for breakfast and 2 hours of skill and passing training ready tor the game tomorrow!!

not. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:00 am

See

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/ew_foster_cup_results.html

for celebration picture
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:33 am

There appears to be a result missing from this page,.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:34 am

All the week's results are updated on the main site on a Sunday afternoon Duane.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:41 am

Goal on half time killed the game,goal should have stood but wigston were far the
better side all game and thoroughly deserved to win. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 1:46 pm

Moderator wrote:
All the week's results are updated on the main site on a Sunday afternoon Duane.

I'm referring to the semi final result v Gutho,..Got the final result showing but not ours against Gutho,..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 6:00 pm

Duane wrote:
Moderator wrote:

I'm referring to the semi final result v Gutho,..Got the final result showing but not ours against Gutho,..?

It's on there Deano. Don't know what you're talking about Wink .
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 6:25 pm

Who's Deano? Shocked

Yeah noticed it,..stilring work Mods,...
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 9:24 am

Duane wrote:
Who's Deano? Shocked

Thanks for bringing all those painful memories back Duane....... Sad
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 4:21 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Duane wrote:
Who's Deano? Shocked

Thanks for bringing all those painful memories back Duane....... Sad

Sorry Scouse,....
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:39 pm

Cant fault my players on friday we showed we can play some great stuff in patches and Leon fully deserved his M.O.M award! Losing players like Tom and Dean Summers in the first 20 minutes really set us back and with nobody to replace them it was always going to be hard, but Wigston took there chances and we didnt so fair play to !them and all the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April   E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E W Foster Cup Final - Friday 16th April
Page 1 of 1