Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Easter Monday Result

Go down 
+3
Tomassi
Sparta3
Polska legend II
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Easter Monday Result Empty
PostSubject: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 12:14 pm

Phoenix United 1 Sparta Parva Res 2
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 7:08 pm

Two games in two days for both teams, and only one person getting cramp.

Good competitive game, think we did enough to win it though.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 7:30 pm

Agreed. I thought Phoenix looked on their knees most of the game up until they scored the penalty rebound. How did u guys look so fresh??
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:33 pm

Finely tuned athletes.....

In all honesty i haven't got a clue, especially as Phoenix look like a younger side. The promise of food at their pub after might have helped though.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:36 pm

13 of the 14 played against the Wheel Sunday, i tried to rotate it a bit for both games. first 60 mins it was all us but Phoenix nearly got back into it! Not many chances in the game though. all 4 goals this weekend scored by defenders cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:46 pm

Tomassi wrote:
13 of the 14 played against the Wheel Sunday, i tried to rotate it a bit for both games. first 60 mins it was all us but Phoenix nearly got back into it! Not many chances in the game though. all 4 goals this weekend scored by defenders cheers

we'll have less of that.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

good result for sparta well done lads, we lost to phoenix first game of the season 4-1 and im personally looking forward to playing them again to see if we can get some revenge lol. im pretty sure we have to play sparta aswell pretty soon which should be another close fought match.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 2:41 pm

Sparta deserved to win we certainly didnt do ourselves any justice. As they can testify we usually play much better than that - in our defence we were hard put to get a team together we are struggling with injuries and a lot of our players had committments over the easter period and a couple of lads had been out for a heavy session the night before. Im not going to take anything away from the Sparta lads, the best team won on the day, they are a good bunch of lads and we enjoyed a good game.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:11 pm

Tigger wrote:
Sparta deserved to win we certainly didnt do ourselves any justice. As they can testify we usually play much better than that - in our defence we were hard put to get a team together we are struggling with injuries and a lot of our players had committments over the easter period and a couple of lads had been out for a heavy session the night before. Im not going to take anything away from the Sparta lads, the best team won on the day, they are a good bunch of lads and we enjoyed a good game.

As evidenced by our 2-2 draw a few weeks ago! You're a good bunch, i'll stick my neck out and say you're probably the second best team in the division (not including us of course Wink ).

Looking forward to playing West Endin a couple of weeks too, we were well under par when we played you last time (no disrespect intended) and lost 2-1. Hopefully make a good game of it this time around.

Hopefully a few of these teams will still be in Div 5 next year so we can have something to fight for as the teams are well matched.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:34 pm

In my opinion (although this doesnt count for much Shocked ) Trinderbox should be promoted to Division 2, and CSKA, Phoenix and Kormska into Division 4. Harrow perhaps aswel but they always get points deducted Embarassed ! I dont think West End, Sparta, Hat and Beaver are ready for the step up yet, although all 3 teams have been picking up decent points.

Hopefully the league will have 12 teams per division across the league, especially if there is to be a Division 6. So if those 4 aforementioned go up, and we have Little Bowden and Hood Park coming down, Division 5 will certainly be an open race next season!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:42 pm

Tomassi wrote:
In my opinion (although this doesnt count for much Shocked ) Trinderbox should be promoted to Division 2, and CSKA, Phoenix and Kormska into Division 4. Harrow perhaps aswel but they always get points deducted Embarassed ! I dont think West End, Sparta, Hat and Beaver are ready for the step up yet, although all 3 teams have been picking up decent points.

Hopefully the league will have 12 teams per division across the league, especially if there is to be a Division 6. So if those 4 aforementioned go up, and we have Little Bowden and Hood Park coming down, Division 5 will certainly be an open race next season!

I reckon Trinderbox will go up to 3. Don't think the league would bump them up to two.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:56 pm

I think you are right Dan the League will probably put them in 3, i just think form what I've seen in 2 they would fit in well there.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:57 pm

Have a few of the div 5 teams been taking points of them/shutting them out abit recently I noticed?
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:03 pm

CSKA drew 2-2 against them, Harrow narrowly lost 3-2 to them, but no-one else have got close to them results wise...

I remember Countesthorpe Old Boys being of similar standard 6 seasons years ago and they drew 3 and won the rest (i think) when in Division 5, they were in the prem within 3 seasons...
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:38 pm

Guess thats the scenario Willows were in last season.

But look at them now...

Good luck to them.

Also the Quote in your signatures spelt wrong mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 5:14 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Guess thats the scenario Willows were in last season.

But look at them now...

Good luck to them.

Also the Quote in your signatures spelt wrong mate.

You really are sad, look at all your own spelling mistakes Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed before you point others out, ain't you got nowt better to do? clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 6:17 pm

Have you got anything better to do than be a big cuntt
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:12 pm

agreed phoenix in my eyes are the second best team in the league on paper, sparta have a decent set of lads and played some really decent football when we played each other. In my opinion kormska aint all that (no disrespect) we played them with a bare 11 and 2 or 3 of our best players missing and managed to get the result (narrowly), maybe they were under par on that day?? i do think that next season will be very interesting especially with new teams coming in. I reckon trinderbox, cska, phoenix and harrow should go up, would make it very interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:17 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Have you got anything better to do than be a big cuntt

You've spelt that wrong, ya big puff.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:33 pm

Hope Trinderbox go up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Monday Result   Easter Monday Result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Monday Result
Page 1 of 1