Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Constitution 2014-15

Go down 
+44
Churchill
L.K.F.C
oily
CornerFlag
Aussie Owl
stevepercy
michu
Cobbo
Notts
bishbosh
mowmacre fc
jc007
GaryNev
Paulo
cookie-monster
Thatchers
FC POCHIN
LK_United
Polska legend II
dezza
trueblue
monsellwmc
spartamoshdock
Hairy Hebrew!
hayden1
Gifford
Brian_and_Peter
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
Blackie
mermick
allen654
CSKA17
bretty1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jimmyb
Pete Mourinho
MJR Legend
Sparta3
TheStarInnFC
Polingtons
Bucko
tysmith c.n.f.c
Gordon
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 6:31 pm

Also, I wouldn't mind some thoughts from anyone on the committee about the issues raised in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm

Gordon wrote:
Bucko wrote:
What a total joke MORLEY AND GORON and whoever decides the leagues shud be ashamed of urselfs....u really shud it just proves you have your favs....monsell and phonex and enness all get put down....ans u listen to moshdock...u have no bottle... wen u dont win a game u shud be relagated end of....u let frolesworth rebuild whg not others?????? Corruption on a sunday morning

Many thanks for your constructive comments

So easy to be critical but, have a go yourself at coming up with a Constitution that pleases all of the teams, all of the time - 10, 12, 14 teams in the Premier - you name them

And then proceed to D1

And then the other 6 divisions

You are very welcome....i understand its a hard job gordon but how can you justify relagating moshdock and not a team who doesnt win a game???and dont say they have lost all there players thats old news now oh wel end of we will just get on with it
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:08 pm

The Premier Division (and D1) will provide 18 League matches

If the Arthur Moore is 4 groups of 5 on a single round robin that will provide a minimum of 4 and maximum of 7 games (the format is not yet agreed)

Factor in the Bill Walton Cup, where you would expect Premier and D1 teams to go futher (no disrespect intended to teams from other divisions)

Add the County Competitions - and you are looking at something like 26 matches

There are 30 Sundays between - 31 August and 29 March including the festive (we don't want to play) period.

Inclement weather - who knows - waterlogging last season, snowbound the season before.

Free dates - cup matches taking priority - we can't/don't want evening games - FA Sunday Cup - pitch availability all have a bearing too
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:37 pm

To me the alliance league has got worse in last few years, I've been involved for 10 years and some of the div choices made by the committee are stupid
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 8:51 pm

The Premier Division (and D1) will provide 18 league matches IF every single team sees out the season. What odds on that happening? I'd suggest it's more likely that we'll lose a team before the season even starts.

4 Arthur Moore cup games sounds brilliant, but for teams like us who really are just making up the numbers in the competition, they don't lead anywhere. I'm sure many teams would rather have 4 more league games. Again, if anyone drops out, teams have less games.

This league set up is great for teams like Star & Garter who'll probably reach 2 or 3 cup finals as well completing a league season but teams like us are gonna be finishing our seasons early again.

Teams will fold, why do the league never take measures to minimise the impact of this?

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:55 pm

Your points are of course very valid.

Without making change to the original draft there was always a strong possibility of some of those 11 original draft Premier teams not wishing to start, so that would have led us to the same unwanted postion.

The top end predicament is not an exclusive problem for the Alliance - you just need to look ariund the Sunday leagues in the County and even further afield.

There is a thought that a Sunday 'Elite' League could be created top slicing from all County Leagues. That is a consideration for a County FA Sunday League Forum - a meeting which we attend - but needs the cooperation and commitment of other Leagues. The format of how it would work is very much an embryo - a straightforward League, or group basis etc, and decisions would need to be addressed how it would be administered , and by whom.

That is a thought for the future however, rather than this coming season
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:16 pm

gattuso wrote:
To me the alliance league has got worse in last few years, I've been involved for 10 years and some of the div choices made by the committee are stupid

You cannot please all of the clubs all of the time - and your comment is a matter of opinion.

Whilst on the subject -

I am well experienced in making or participating in decisions which may be unpopular - I spent most of my gainful employment in that position. The decisions were always made in good faith in full knowledge that they could impact on the hopes, dreams and livelihoods of individuals and families I would rarely expect everybody to accept and approve a decision.

The same applies to this leisure and voluntary role as your League Secretary - .- whether that decision is taken by the League Committee or by me personally, when an instant decision is necessary on any matter.

I could easily rake up recent examples, as I do not easily forget - the postponements for FA Cup matches, the switching of Cup Semi Final Referees, the Discipline decisions etc etc

Made in good faith and reason - yes
Correct - a matter of opinion

Corrupt - sorry, but I take exception to that accusation
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:58 pm

U got ur fav teams tho
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:03 pm

cookie-monster wrote:
I think it's quite fair to be honest I know Thurmaston have or are going to sign oadby towns player of the year in Ryan Whatley so will no doubt have more good signings coming in pheonix and monsel I know don't have them calibre of players and I don't know about moshdock, we are a conplete new team and I know azuri have had a complete rebuild but we are both just getting on with it I think everybody else should and before anybody starts on us we played 2 friendlys so far against div 3 teams and conceded 12 goals lol

I hear he turned u boys down
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:05 pm

Bucko wrote:
U got ur fav teams tho

Opinion rather than fact.

Sorry to say but you are so very incorrect.
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:13 pm

It's a strange one to be honest he was ment to play for us couple of weeks ago but messaged at 4am saying he was still on the beer we then messaged a couple of times to see if he still fancied it with no reply and then was told by a 3rd party that he was signing for Thurmaston not an issue for us that's Sunday mornings however u keep coming on here moaning and ur getting players like that to call other teams pot hunters is a joke!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:13 pm

Well just how i see it we know thurmo aint very well liked few times over the seasons cud have got team of the month but surprise surprise got overlooked...lets see what this season brings
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:15 pm

Hows it a joke????we finished bottom with zero points so u shud go down end of...regardless of who u bring in....its called rebuilding
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:19 pm

And me and Danny g never approached Whatley he told reevsy he wanted to play for us I don't even know the lad
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm

Ok so what division should we be in
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:21 pm

Fair enuff but hows it a joke??is my point not a valid one
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:22 pm

The difference is the other leagues don't have almost 100 teams at their disposal. With that number of teams we should be able to rustle up a competitive premier league that doesn't end with only 7 teams remaining. It's understandable when you're trying to organise 20-25 teams covering a huge spread of abilities. Outside the top 5 Prem teams, all the way down through division 2 the alliance really is much of a muchness.

I'm convinced we'd have ourselves a more competitive league with a few more teams. There's certainly no favourites in the eyes of the league but there's clearly numerous teams that could compete up in the Prem, alongside teams like Fosse and Magna.

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:24 pm

Well if u got players like ash and luke day and reevsy then u shud be in 1 or prem but its ur first season so i wud feel abit annoyed if was put straight in prem if i was u
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:29 pm

We got reevsy signed luke day claims to be not playing Sundays this year and still waiting for ash day to put pen to paper we were annoyed but will hold our own in there just the same as u will u will be playing against teams this year that are of div 1 standard so don't know what the issue is specially if ur getting the squad I think u are lol
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:32 pm

Who do u think we getting?? I agree i think the standard of the prem and the whole league is the weakest its ever been thats not the alliences fault thats just footie in general...its going downhill year on year
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 12:16 am

One of the problems throughout local adult football at grass roots level, including Saturdays, is that it is too easy for teams to fold now that the FA has put a very low limit on the fines that can be imposed.

On top of that, it is the players cause the problem by the modern day notion that you are a member of a club for a season only and then they become a free agent. Loyalty has gone by the board. How can the hard working club manager and secretary run a club when a significant number of club members walk away.

It is easy to blame and criticise the Leagues and their hard working committees because players just walk away.

Yes, leagues are weaker these days (down from 266 Sunday teams in 2002/3 to 197 last season) but have a long hard look before making seriously unfounded allegations of 'corruption', 'joke' and 'bias', otherwise, there will be no grass roots football or it will be so disorganised that enjoyment is lost.

Think about where the true blame should lie. Think about the possible consequences of what you post on this Forum. Think about why other leagues do not have a Forum.

Why not thank those hard working people at League and Club level who give up their time for the benefit of players and supporters.

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 12:28 am

Honestly I preferred the first draft, and agree with Jimmyb. 12 team prem, Arthur Moore being straight knock out.

But decisions have to be made. You will never please everyone. Never.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 1:21 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Gordon, it's clearly difficult, there's no disputing that. However, the Premiership should be the flagship of the alliance league. Last season it was a complete joke, as was division 1. There's a chance to restructure the leagues right now. A chance that is sadly being missed. Lose a division, start the season with 13 or 14 teams in each league. Teams will always fold. This season will be no different.

10 teams is not enough, to start the season like this would quite clearly be an error. Fosse will never fold mid season but if there isn't an increase in games for us this season from last, we will be gone.

Hinckley League will start with 8 teams, Charnwood with 9 teams and it is anybody's guess with Leicester Sunday
Back to top Go down
CornerFlag

CornerFlag

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 2:12 am

can't believe people are moaning about being in a higher league. why wouldn't you want to play at the highest level you can and test yourselves!? win, lose or draw, none of us are professionals, we play to have fun and have a kick about with our mates. who gives a poor.... stop moaning and play some football.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 4:40 am

Agree with jimmy about chance lost to increase the size of the top 2 divisions and also agree with lack of games during the season and as for relegating moshdock who have just won the billy walton is a joke.
So they have lost a few from last year aint we all in the same boat on that score.
We have had 4 either move on or retire and yes they are hard to replace but life goes on.
Heard moshdock had 18 at training and some good players amongst them.
Wish i could get 18 at training.
Also cut out the night games as with only 18 games to play theres no need.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 6:47 am

Gordon wrote:
Your points are of course very valid.

Without making change to the original draft there was always a strong possibility of some of those 11 original draft Premier teams not wishing to start, so that would have led us to the same unwanted position.

The top end predicament is not an exclusive problem for the Alliance - you just need to look around the Sunday leagues in the County and even further afield.

There is a thought that a Sunday 'Elite' League could be created top slicing from all County Leagues. That is a consideration for a County FA Sunday League Forum - a meeting which we attend - but needs the cooperation and commitment of other Leagues. The format of how it would work is very much an embryo - a straightforward League, or group basis etc, and decisions would need to be addressed how it would be administered , and by whom.

That is a thought for the future however, rather than this coming season

teams not wishing to start?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 7:12 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

"If you put us in the Premiership, we will fold/resign/go somewhere else"
Heard it so many times! Some are threats which should be ignored. Some is 'beer talk'. And some are genuine.
As a result, we are where we are.
The Alliance tries very hard to be approachable, unlike some. This does not mean that the league is going to grant your wishes but at least you are listened to.
As a few have said, it is time for the moaning to stop and to get on with this wonderful game.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 7:20 am

oily wrote:
Agree with jimmy about chance lost to increase the size of the top 2 divisions and also agree with lack of games during the season and as for relegating moshdock who have just won the billy walton is a joke.
So they have lost a few from last year aint we all in the same boat on that score.
We have had 4 either move on or retire and yes they are hard to replace but life goes on.

Wondered how long it would be until you piped up about us!

I've been over the reasons why we've asked to be in a lower division, if you don't like it tough, we know we have gone about it in the right and honest way. And as for losing a few...we will sign on 5 from our 22 man squad last year, and only 1 of them was a regular. If you want me to start naming names I can.

As for having 18 at training, this is true, but all mates from when we first started, I'm not sure what the amount we have at training has to do with anything. Maybe if you can't get that many, you should concentrate on your own team rather than worrying and bitching and moaning about us.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 8:33 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
One of the problems throughout local adult football at grass roots level, including Saturdays, is that it is too easy for teams to fold now that the FA has put a very low limit on the fines that can be imposed.

On top of that, it is the players cause the problem by the modern day notion that you are a member of a club for a season only and then they become a free agent. Loyalty has gone by the board. How can the hard working club manager and secretary run a club when a significant number of club members walk away.

It is easy to blame and criticise the Leagues and their hard working committees because players just walk away.

Yes, leagues are weaker these days (down from 266 Sunday teams in 2002/3 to 197 last season) but have a long hard luck before making seriously unfounded allegations of 'corruption', 'joke' and 'bias', otherwise, there will be no grass roots football or it will be so disorganised that enjoyment is lost.

Think about where the true blame should lie. Think about the possible consequences of what you post on this Forum. Think about why other leagues do not have a Forum.

Why not thank those hard working people at League and Club level who give up their time for the benefit of players and supporters.

I, and I'd hope most others are very appreciative of the efforts made by all involved in the running of the league. The website, the forum and the organisation is generally top notch. So why do we have no interest in having the top Premier league in Leicester on a Sunday morning?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 8:51 am

CSKA17 wrote:
Honestly I preferred the first draft, and agree with Jimmyb. 12 team prem, Arthur Moore being straight knock out.

But decisions have to be made. You will never please everyone. Never.

It's hard, very hard.But the league drafted 11 teams in the Premiership, when I questioned this I was told there was a team going to interview which would potentially make it 12, to now be down at 10 is disappointing. Like I've said for weeks, we're more than happy in the Premiership, we just want a game every week (or as close to as possible). The teams are three.I don't understand the decision.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 9:04 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Gordon, it's clearly difficult, there's no disputing that. However, the Premiership should be the flagship of the alliance league. Last season it was a complete joke, as was division 1. There's a chance to restructure the leagues right now. A chance that is sadly being missed. Lose a division, start the season with 13 or 14 teams in each league. Teams will always fold. This season will be no different.

10 teams is not enough, to start the season like this would quite clearly be an error. Fosse will never fold mid season but if there isn't an increase in games for us this season from last, we will be gone.

Hinckley League will start with 8 teams, Charnwood with 9 teams and it is anybody's guess with Leicester Sunday

The alliance probably has more teams than the rest of those leagues put together. I don't know the quality of teams in the other leagues across Leicestershire but I know a bit about those in the new alliance league division 1. There's several that I'd consider as good as us and I don't think we'd be thought of as the weakest in that 10 team Premiership. They would be competitive, as would whoever made the move from 2 to 1 to facilitate this. There really isn't that great a difference in quality from the top 5 Premiership teams downwards.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 9:17 am

CornerFlag wrote:
can't believe people are moaning about being in a higher league. why wouldn't you want to play at the highest level you can and test yourselves!? win, lose or draw, none of us are professionals, we play to have fun and have a kick about with our mates. who gives a poor.... stop moaning and play some football.

Fosse play for the fun of it, we're not fussed whether we win or lose. We just want to play football as close to every week as possible. I'd be surprised if we had 20 games in all competitions last season.

Bucko's team lost every game last season, of course he's bothered about being in the Premiership again. Although, like others, I've heard they'll be stronger this year.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 9:20 am

spartamoshdock wrote:
oily wrote:

Wondered how long it would be until you piped up about us!

I've been over the reasons why we've asked to be in a lower division, if you don't like it tough, we know we have gone about it in the right and honest way. And as for losing a few...we will sign on 5 from our 22 man squad last year, and only 1 of them was a regular. If you want me to start naming names I can.

As for having 18 at training, this is true, but all mates from when we first started, I'm not sure what the amount we have at training has to do with anything. Maybe if you can't get that many, you should concentrate on your own team rather than worrying and bitching and moaning about us.

Do the right thing, offer to go back in the Premiership  Razz 
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 9:51 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

"If you put us in the Premiership, we will fold/resign/go somewhere else"
Heard it so many times! Some are threats which should be ignored. Some is 'beer talk'. And some are genuine.
As a result, we are where we are.
The Alliance tries very hard to be approachable, unlike some. This does not mean that the league is going to grant your wishes but at least you are listened to.
As a few have said, it is time for the moaning to stop and to get on with this wonderful game.

i agree dennis, but if teams are making threats to resign etc because of being in a higher divison teams will just follow suit.

i thought sunday football was about getting together and having a laugh and aiming for the top, realisticly it makes the premier divison pointless if no one wants to play in it!

i like fosse's approach decent side good lads and just want to play football.

unlike some low divison rollers.

like monsell said in previous posts none of our players have played above 3 (which is a lie) what happens next season if there promoted???
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 1:43 pm

Just had a look at last season, if you look at the difference in the amount of games played between the top and bottom teams in the prem. S&G played 22, thurmo played 15. Seven games difference is the best part of 2 months worth of football and that is why it is an impossible task, either the bottom teams wont have enough games or the top teams will have such a fixture congestion it becomes untennable. With S&G playing 22 and thurmo 15 last season everyone can be in agreement that there needs to be more games played and I believe that has been acknowledged and acted on well, however if there were an extra 6 teams in the prem, making the 13 suggested then thats an extra 12 games for the season. That would have taken S&Gs matches to 34 in a season, if you have a bad winter then that is simply impossible in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 1:52 pm

With the Moshdock and Thurmo situation this year, I think it could have been easily justified to relegate both teams, so would have no issue with moshdock being in div 1. Also easily justified to keep both in the prem with everything that happened with dropouts, so thurmo in the prem wouldnt be a surprise. Still find it unbelievable though that the whipping boys were kept in the prem when the team that held their own were relegated.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 4:20 pm

Glad u agree....dont think gordon and morley care tho aslong as moshdock are ok
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 9:51 pm

Going back to dennis point about teams dropping out over the years is that football has become too
expensive for mens football, training pitches, and refs all add up to a lot of money for 90 minutes of football and all the grassroots money from the fa going onto the big communion clubs.
Just for 2 examples the saffron lane facility offers training but st andrews get first choice at a vastly
reduced rate than anyone else due to having a kids team.
The new riverside facility is the same with g.n.g making the most out of the f.a.s funding and yet again us sunday footballers pay full price again or get no use of a state of the art facility.
Until the f.a. put money into mens football the decline is here to stay.
End of the day we all love playing the game even me at my old age but how long can we keep paying 100 pound each home match?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2014, 8:36 am

oily wrote:
Going back to dennis point about teams dropping out over the years is that football has become too
expensive for mens football, training pitches, and refs all add up to a lot of money for 90 minutes of football and all the grassroots money from the fa going onto the big communion clubs.
Just for 2 examples the saffron lane facility offers training but st andrews get first choice at a vastly
reduced rate than anyone else due to having a kids team.
The new riverside facility is the same with g.n.g making the most out of the f.a.s funding and yet again us sunday footballers pay full price again or get no use of a state of the art facility.
Until the f.a. put money into mens football the decline is here to stay.
End of the day we all love playing the game even me at my old age but how long can we keep paying 100 pound each home match?  

Nail on the head! I fought and lost
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2014, 10:02 am

Bucko wrote:
Glad u agree....dont think gordon and morley care tho aslong as moshdock are ok

Not quite sure why you've suddenly decided to pick on us. I've said from the start that we don't think it is right you are still in the Prem. Although we believe our situation to be slightly different to yours, there is no way you should have remained in the Prem.

However, we strongly oppose the accusation of favouritism towards us. We have had numerous disagreements with the League and it has in fact cost us dearly in footballing terms. However, we believe they understand our current situation and have got the decision right for us...but not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constitution 2014-15
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next