Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

keeper looking for new team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
themonk82

keeper looking for new team  Empty
PostSubject: keeper looking for new team    keeper looking for new team  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 6:11 pm

hi i am 31 i am looking for a new team that will offer me the best chance of getting to play at Holmes park. i have played for for alto of teams but i am wanting to get to a cup final. please pm me or contact me on 07946840100

Last edited by themonk82 on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new team    keeper looking for new team  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 6:42 pm

Hi get in touch with us at pukka pies fc Smile
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new team    keeper looking for new team  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2014, 12:57 pm

What standard have you been playing in? Team names etc. PM if you don't want to broadcast on here.

Oh, and have been to a few finals in a couple of seasons winning 3/4  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new team    keeper looking for new team  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keeper looking for new team
Page 1 of 1