Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markd

looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-) Empty
PostSubject: looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)   looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 3:06 pm

Hi guys

I'm looking for a team to play for on sundays, I'm naturally left footed so happy to play anywhere on the left.

Happy to play upfront too, I'm 5ft 8 so not the tallest but I'm fairly quick, just Wamt to get back into it after a break for a while.

Tex me if you can offer me anything at all. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)   looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 3:09 pm

where is your preferred position?

who have you played for previously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
markd

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)   looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 3:17 pm

Anywhere on the left pref or upfront, played a bit for Thorpe astley but got fustrated with the lack of games so stopped. That was a couple of years ago
Back to top Go down
markd

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)   looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 3:18 pm

Can play defense if needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)   looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a team on sundays, just want to play :-)
Page 1 of 1