Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures 26th along with referees

Go down 
+20
spartamoshdock
the goalie
Blackie
Fccol
THE MAGICIAN
mermick
Robinson6
allen654
The Fixture Secretary
Snash
Hellboy
Gordon
CSKA Mod
Polingtons
CSKA17
Polska legend II
dezza
bishbosh
FC POCHIN
Goal keeper
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goal keeper

Fixtures 26th along with referees  Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 2:23 pm

Can  we have some fixtures please and who the refs are
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 4:08 pm

calm down bradders they should be out later today
anyway if your drawn at home it will be off anyway Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:19 pm

I understand everyone has a day job but its starting to feel very unorganised not having a fixtures yet. Teams need to let players know what is happening.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:25 pm

You've got to think though it's got be hard to arrange fixtures for around 70 teams, with pitch shares to take Into consideration within our own leagues and with teams in other leagues! James needs to communicate with all these venues and leagues who are no doubt trying to sort their own fixtures so you can bet your life there's a fair bit of negotiating going on!Not as simple as just issuing fixtures
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 11:07 pm

bishbosh wrote:
I understand everyone has a day job but its starting to feel very unorganised not having a fixtures yet. Teams need to let players know what is happening.  

easy - tell them to expect a game and you will confirm with them Thursday or Friday ground and opposition. they must be able to tell you even without a confirmed fixture if they are available this sunday or not
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 8:18 am

Nominating yourself as fixture secretary then bishbosh??
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 9:12 am

Wiv rain predicted till monday wouldnt bank on any games being on
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 10:53 am

Who'd have thought that we'd get the worst post of the year as early as January!!!

Keep up the good work James.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 10:57 am

Not sure what the burning interest is in the referee appointments - in any event, they are awaited.

However, here are the fixtures for Sunday 26 January - as always, subject to change and particularly re the Sunday Trophy game which is not confirmed by County FA

Need some pitches to dry out though  Twisted Evil 

Sunday Intermediate Round 4 Frolesworth United v Office Update - POSTPONED

Billy Walton Round 3 Enness United v Fosse City
Billy Walton Round 3 GT v Wigston Rangers - POSTPONED
Billy Walton Round 3 Lutterworth Town Sunday v Fleckney Athletic Sunday - POSTPONED
Billy Walton Round 3 Star & Garter v FC Tumar - POSTPONED

Billy Walton Round 3 St Marks v Oadby Owls Mens - POSTPONED

Arthur Moore Round 3 Sparta Moshdock v FC Azzurri - POSTPONED

Stokes Round 3 Leicester Klub Sportowy v CFA

Premier Thurmaston WMP 2009 v MDH Knights

Division 1 KS Leicester Polska v Willowbrook OB - POSTPONED

Division 1 North Kilworth Sunday v Magna Town 2012
Division 1 Oakfield Old Boys v Leicester Foxes Old Boys

Division 2 CSKA Carnabys v Webbys Wanderers
Division 2 Niffy Rangers v Wigston United
Division 2 NPE v Desford Athletic - POSTPONED

Division 3 LDA Spartans v East Goscote Athletic - POSTPONED

Division 3 Monsell WMC v Horse
Division 3 Phoenix United v Clarendon Park Rangers - POSTPONED
Division 3 The Star Inn v AFC Bees Knees

Division 4 Harborough Hotshots v Leicester Bharat Talbot
Division 4 Huncote Sunday v AFC Royal Oak - POSTPONED

Division 5 Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves
Division 5 FC Pochin v Niffy Rangers Reserves - POSTPONED
Division 5 Leicester Forest Foxes v Humberstone 2000 - POSTPONED
Division 5 Queniborough Park Rangers v Wigston Rangers - POSTPONED
Division 5 Royalist v Fairfield Athletic
Division 5 Trinderbox v United Revolution

Division 6 Inter Mivan v Birstall Rangers - POSTPONED
Division 6 Mark J Rees v Dukla St Andrews
Division 6 Pukka Pies v Sporting Birstall

Division 7 FC City of Leicester v The Plough Wigston - POSTPONED

Division 7 Groby Town v Monsell WMC Reserves - POSTPONED
Division 7 Suecastle v Blaby United Sunday 2012
Division 7 Vale v CSKA Carnabys Reserves
Division 7 Wigston Fields 2012  v Medz - POSTPONED

Last edited by Gordon on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 10:22 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 11:09 am

You lot happy now???????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 11:10 am

As soon as the list appears I am advised that Royalist v Niffy Rangers Reserves has already been played - so back to James

I did preface the post with the fixtures being subject to change - didn't anticipate quite so quickly though

You will see that I have suggested a couple of changes to eliminate the problem - whilst I think that he will approve, these still have to be confirmed by James (who is working!!!)
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 4:09 pm

Pleased to say that James is in agreement with my fixture changes
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 7:09 pm

Desford v Global already been played too!
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 8:15 pm

Desford asked for a free date and so I am looking to sort a fixture! I did get your email John but only got home half an hour ago! But as it stands Desford v Global is off.

I apologise for the delay in issuing the fixtures this week. I have been trying to sort and post for Monday at the latest but this week I've had a big meeting to prepare for at work today and as i'm sure many will appreciate work has to take priority!!!

I am trying to sort fixtures as we speak for the next few weeks and these will be posted on the website hopefully by the weekend! I appreciate those that are bearing with me!!!

Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 11:12 pm

Thanks James. Your efforts are appreciated
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 11:19 pm

The referees are now appointed

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_Week1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 11:30 pm

The Fixture Secretary wrote:

Desford asked for a free date and so I am looking to sort a fixture! I did get your email John but only got home half an hour ago! But as it stands Desford v Global is off.

I apologise for the delay in issuing the fixtures this week. I have been trying to sort and post for Monday at the latest but this week I've had a big meeting to prepare for at work today and as i'm sure many will appreciate work has to take priority!!!

I am trying to sort fixtures as we speak for the next few weeks and these will be posted on the website hopefully by the weekend! I appreciate those that are bearing with me!!!

no apologies needed James! plenty of time to sort things for clubs if they are on here on a Wednesday
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 9:25 am

As previously said, no apologies necessary. Cheers James.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 5:06 pm

We have our first postponement

D5 - Queniborough Park Rangers v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves - waterlogged

However a new fixture has been added

D5 - Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 7:12 pm

I note that on another thread there are 'tongue in cheek' postings mentioning postponed games. Unfortunately some people may believe what they read - which causes confusion and problems

Could I ask that you refrain from such comments which are either in jest or speculation.

It is often difficult enough to present an accurate position, but it is better that actual postponement notifications are coordinated appropriately.

Having said that, I have a feeling we will get some games postponed, and, as in previous recent weeks I will try and keep you all updated of the fixture status through this forum.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 8:28 pm

Wigston Fields vs Medz has been postponed
Back to top Go down
Robinson6

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 8:29 pm

Apologies Gordon, I believe that my comment on a different thread may have caused some of the confusion... WF - Medz game has now been called off by the college due to a waterlogged pitch.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 9:40 pm

Thanks - so it has
Back to top Go down
mermick

mermick

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 12:45 am

leicester forest foxes vs humbo 2000 now reversed depending on the rain
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:05 am

3 games have been called off by Leicester city council automatically tomorrow;

Bill Wilton Cup
GT v Wigstone Rangers

Division 2
NPE v Desford Athletic

Division 4
Inter Mivan v Birstall Rangers

The Council have said most venues are very wet and any more rain will call most off but they have left it to referee decisions!

Nothing from O&W council so again dependent upon referee decisions!

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:24 am

GT v WIGSTON RANGERS Off again, I give up. 4th failed attempt.

We offer the walkover so we can get on with the rest of our season.
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 12:49 pm

In the strangest of circumstances we have a new game tomorrow;

division 5
Queniborough Park Rangers v Wigston Rangers

don't ask.......................

Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:56 pm

Surely the council have called there pitches off now? I dont understand this business about leaving it to the ref cuz its not like they have training on this sort of issue. They know no more than anybody that turns up on a sunday morning about the grass and whether to call it off. The professional refs probably do but not level 7 refs etc.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 4:25 pm

The Councils don't usually get involved after 5pm Friday.

Most, if not all referees should be able to identify a waterlogged pitch. Bearing in mind a good proportion of clubs and forum watchers do not agree with a Council decision to postpone, I think I am missing the logic here  scratch 

Don't forget to adopt the Bad Weather Procedure to avoid unneccessary travel and inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 4:42 pm

Postponed - but see the Fixtures posting above for the current status of games......as far as I am aware

Walton  - St Marks v Oadby Owls Mens
Sunday Intermediate - Frolesworth United v Office Update
D3 - Phoenix United v Clarendon Park Rangers  Crying or Very sad
Moore - Sparta Moshdock v FC Azzurri
D5 - Leicester Forest Foxes v Hunberstone 2000
D4 - Huncote Sunday v AFC Royal Oak
Walton - Lutterworth Town Sunday v Fleckney Athletic Sunday

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 8:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 5:29 pm

Fccol wrote:
Surely the council have called there pitches off now? I dont understand this business about leaving it to the ref cuz its not like they have training on this sort of issue. They know no more than anybody that turns up on a sunday morning about the grass and whether to call it off. The professional refs probably do but not level 7 refs etc.

I didn't realise the difference between a top level and bottom level ref was the ability to spot puddles...
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 5:34 pm

hahhaha ball dont roll simples
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 6:50 pm

Not sure about Leicester but in Loughborough it is like the end of the world so be interesting to see how the Vales pitch is for our Seconds trip here. Our Firsts should be all fine and dandy in Quorn however.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 7:12 pm

SPARTA MOSHDOCK v FC Azzurri is off.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

Huncote vs A.F.C Royal Oak - OFF
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

I was contacted By QPR earlier, our second game for tomorrow has been postponed by the school.

We tried.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:32 pm

And at the same location

D7 Groby Town v Monsell WMC Reserves
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:43 pm

If moshdock is off does that mean horsewell lane games are all ofg
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:54 pm

bretty1 wrote:
If moshdock is off does that mean horsewell lane games are all ofg

No - Sparta Moshdock was postponed following a pitch inspection earlier.

Decisions are now at the discretion of a referee, unless the pitch provider dictates - but at this stage, the Councils will not be involved
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 9:38 pm

Our pitch well hill is comin in2 its own in this weather although cn c it being a bog 2moz,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures 26th along with referees    Fixtures 26th along with referees  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures 26th along with referees
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next