Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 4.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spy

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm

This looks like Royal Oak have have this is the bag already.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 1:20 pm

They'll drop points but it won't matter if us and the others don't take advantage of it!! We should of shared the spiols at the weekend with them, a really good and pyshical game!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 3:52 pm

I cant see them not winning the league and i think they will b worthy winners best team by a distance i think tumar will come 2nd as they have a better squad than enness who will be 3rd ourselves ( thurmo) will be happy with mid table considering we lose players to the first every week.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 4:14 pm

Don't right yourselves off bucko, You done us both games.

I wasn't there for the first game so can't judge but the second game at your place you deserved them 3 points!

I was gutted as we could of gone top!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 4:33 pm

Suppose we aint out of it mate good thing is we have played u and enness twice the fist game between us could have gone either way,its just really hard for us as we lose at least 4 players to the first team every week just so they dont fold if we didnt have that problem i beleive we would defo be up there but it is what it is mate we will keep going Smile
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 8:44 pm

The only thing that cn stop oak winning the league will b themselves which i dnt think will happen decent side that play the right way, having played agsinst enness and tumar which will b there closest rivals, dnt think either side will come in there way of strolling 2 the title,

We cn pretty much rite ourselves off at the min were just trying 2 keep the firsts going at the mo and feel weve lost 2 many games allready
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 10:28 pm

Thanks for the kind words chaps. We have had a very good start and certainly surprised me. We have started to pick up a few injuries here and there so hopefully we cope ok. Sundays game vs Tumar we had a bare 11 with some very big players missing, a sub gk and a lad iv managed to get back signed on for us after a couple of years absence. Was a great game sunday and I personally thought Tunar deserved a draw especially after their second half performance. Lots of possesion in good areas but didnt manage too many shots in on target.

By the looks of the table Enness are the obvious challengers but Tumar are right up there. Is a shame to see Thurmaston struggling amd helping out their first team as think they could of done very very well going on our game and some other results.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013, 1:32 pm

After 2days result its oaks 2 lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Div 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4.   Div 4. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down