Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 5 Predictions-10/11

Go down 
+9
Pete Mourinho
Butterfingers
Fieldy
Blackie
THE MAGICIAN
Paulo
Hellboy
FC POCHIN
gattuso
13 posters
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 5:19 pm

FC Pochin v United Revolution - wont predict this

Queniborough Park Rangers v Niffy Reserves- 1-3

Royalist v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves- 1-2

TrinderBox v Fairfield Athletic- 1-1

Wigston Rangers v Humberstone 2000 - 5-4
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 10:49 am

fixtures this week are all to close to call
all of them could end in draws
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 11:09 am

FC Pochin v United Revolution - (0-9)

Queniborough Park Rangers v Niffy Reserves- (3-0)

Royalist v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves- (4-2)

TrinderBox v Fairfield Athletic- (4-4)

Wigston Rangers v Humberstone 2000 - (5-2)
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 11:19 am

ha ha don't think Paulo will be to impressed with that helly
if that's the score i'll give you a mars bar(kindly donated by mr Malcolm heggs)

I misread hellboys prediction thought he had us winning 9-0
that's why the above post makes no sense Embarassed Embarassed 

Last edited by FC POCHIN on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 12:12 pm

Malc still owes me a Mars Bar!

Think it'll be more like Poachin 9-0 URFC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 12:31 pm

it will be a close game believe me
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 1:55 pm

Pochin will absolutely DESTROY United Revolution by at least 8 clear goals.

When I stood with Blackie watching United Revolution he said he reckoned that they could hit double figures as he thought they were very poor.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 2:08 pm

ha ha malc heggs master of mind games
think you might get a bite from blackie on that one
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 2:12 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
ha ha don't think Paulo will be to impressed with that helly
if that's the score i'll give you a mars bar(kindly donated by mr Malcolm heggs)

I misread hellboys prediction thought he had us winning 9-0
that's why the above post makes no sense Embarassed Embarassed 
Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

When I stood with Blackie watching United Revolution he said he reckoned that they could hit double figures as he thought they were very poor.  
I saw both Blackie and Malc with massive smiles on their faces as they watched us lose to LFF...like christmas had come earlier, both saw an easy 12 points against two average sides Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 3:33 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

I don't know Malc, 1st you try to do Fairfield's team talk a couple of weeks ago, now United Rev Laughing 

FC Pochin v United Revolution - ?
Looking forward to seeing how our new signings get on but other than that am expecting a tough game. Plus Paulo is guaranteed to score, he always does against my teams

Queniborough Park Rangers v Niffy Reserves - Home Win
2 teams who play better at home so going for QPR

Royalist v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves - Away Win
Once again very much depends on what team turns out for Kilworth but for that reason you can never bet against them

TrinderBox v Fairfield Athletic - Away Win
Trinderbox have scored 3 of the 8 goals we've conceded this season but I was impressed with how Fairfield played a couple of weeks ago against us

Wigston Rangers v Humberstone 2000 - Home Win
I don't know what happened last week but I would never normally bet against Humbo - on their day I still think they're the best side in the division. However, Wigston can not afford to drop any more points at home so expect them to take the spoils in the game of the day
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 3:39 pm

told you malc nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 8:31 pm

I'm well confused, I have no idea what anyone is going on about.

Regarding us not affording to drop any more points you are basically saying you won't lose more than two games for the season, I'm glad you have now admitted that you have pissed this league at a canter.

Congratulations on winning the league.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 8:17 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I'm well confused,  I have no idea what anyone is going on about.

Regarding us not affording to drop any more points you are basically saying you won't lose more than two games for the season, I'm glad you have now admitted that you have pissed this league at a canter.

Congratulations on winning the league.
You forgot to congratulate them on their Stokes and Billy Walton cup double, also heard they are being reinstated in the county cup so congrats on winning that aswell
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 8:45 am

don't you start as well lol! 
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 4:03 pm

The fixtures everyone is predicting are wrong Q.P.R were due to play North Kilworth this sunday. But it doesn't matter because Q.P.R vs North Kilworth Res is OFF.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 10:17 am

Good luck to my new team mates, gutted that my debut is delayed for a week or so
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 11:39 am

Why you not playing denty?
Back to top Go down
mermick

mermick

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 1:58 pm

why didn't you want to reverse the fixture then Dan if you were the confident of winning
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 2:21 pm

mermick wrote:
why didn't you want to reverse the fixture then Dan if you were the confident of winning
How does "could potentially" infer the levels of confidence you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 1:56 pm

Just like to say I really enjoyed watching Pochin V United Revolution yesterday, was a very good game of football and thought United Revolution although under the cosh for long periods defended brilliantly.

Ross held their back 4 together like a little trooper, this result might give them confidence to challenge at the top now and I must say they have improved 10 fold from the last time I saw them.

My take on the Red was he had to walk, this was blatant hacking down of a player half his age and he knew deep down that he wouldn't keep up when Boderick broke through, this was also the catalist for Revolution to build the foundations for the win, I BLAME BLACKIE for his teams loss.

I loved the shock on Blackies face when he asked me if I thought it was a red, ha ha ha, obviously told him it was. Also Pochins keeper said to Blackie that it's been coming for weeks, he should know ha ha ha. By the way, what a brilliant keeper he is.

Loved the banter from the Pochin boyz too, led by Blackie, made me chuckle several times, I think they know that this defeat won't stop them winning the league and it was just one of those days for them, didn't seem bothered about the defeat at all.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 2:04 pm

ha ha malc are you sure your not a comedy script writer
get ready for the bite from mr Blackwell Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 3:26 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Just like to say I really enjoyed watching Pochin V United Revolution yesterday, was a very good game of football and thought United Revolution although under the cosh for long periods defended brilliantly.

Ross held their back 4 together like a little trooper, this result might give them confidence to challenge at the top now and I must say they have improved 10 fold from the last time I saw them.

My take on the Red was he had to walk, this was blatant hacking down of a player half his age and he knew deep down that he wouldn't keep up when Boderick broke through, this was also the catalist for Revolution to build the foundations for the win, I BLAME BLACKIE for his teams loss.

I loved the shock on Blackies face when he asked me if I thought it was a red, ha ha ha, obviously told him it was. Also Pochins keeper said to Blackie that it's been coming for weeks, he should know ha ha ha. By the way, what a brilliant keeper he is.

Loved the banter from the Pochin boyz too, led by Blackie, made me chuckle several times, I think they know that this defeat won't stop them winning the league and it was just one of those days for them, didn't seem bothered about the defeat at all.
haha a little trooper. Azza said to Chris (pointing at me) "Keep him busy he knows what he is doing". What that translates to is me panicing in a position I know nothing about and blagging my way through 90 mins lol!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 3:53 pm

you did play well ross but i'd sooner see you in centre mid driving the team on
although not against us obviously
Wink 
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 3:55 pm

How come we didn't play Sunday surely you didn't bottle it from playing us we are terrible of late
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 4:37 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
you did play well ross but i'd sooner see you in centre mid driving the team on
although not against us obviously
Wink 
Haha thanks, defintely taking one for the team! Bit like that tackle yesterday Wink
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 5:09 pm

Indeed Paulo, though I seem to remember you getting away with yours!!! Wink 

I'm sure even Katie said you should have walked for that - the rules are the rules haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 5:10 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

And here was me thinking Malc was gonna come on here and say it was a soft yellow at worse.

Danny is a class keeper by the way (only let down by the fact he is full of sh*te) Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 5:56 pm

[quote="Gifford"]How come we didn't play Sunday surely you didn't bottle it from playing us we are terrible of late[/quote

Bottled it.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2013, 10:15 pm

bit of a tame reply blackie thought you would have a major chomp Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 9:30 am

Blackie wrote:

I'm sure even Katie said you should have walked for that - the rules are the rules haha Laughing
Oi- don't bring me into your argument! I said he should have had a yellow, but Ross knows that too. Never a red, unlike yours........the rules are the rules
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 10:16 am

Agree with Malc about the Pochin keeper, he was class

The save from Kierz strike late in the second half was one of the best I have seen at any level
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 1:20 pm

Katie G wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Oi- don't bring me into your argument! I said he should have had a yellow, but Ross knows that too. Never a red, unlike yours........the rules are the rules
Lol, and I thought you were on my side too Katie Crying or Very sad 

As you quite correctly state though - the rules are indeed the rules....!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 5 Predictions-10/11   Div 5 Predictions-10/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 5 Predictions-10/11
Page 1 of 1