Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

CSKA II vs QPR

Go down 
+3
Gordon
monsellwmc
CSKA Carnabys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:15 pm

Why's this showing as TBC on the fixtures page???
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:35 pm

That would be the ref!!!
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:36 pm

Only joking. I'm sure you'll find out soon enough
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 3:51 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Why's this showing as TBC on the fixtures page???
Because a date for the fixture has yet to be confirmed - it is not yet scheduled
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

Because the game is rescheduled at Q.P.R request .
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 4:58 pm

Ahh, Kingy is scared is he?!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 5:38 pm

Ahhh, hope he plays, I was looking forward to seeing the benefits of his rebound board that QPR bought for him!
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm

?????
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 10:41 pm

i thought he'd bring his tights out of retirement Very Happy 
the rebound board was bought for him to improve his first touch, seems to be working cus hes banging the goals in. no pressure on our guys, a lot of ins and outs but the effort in training is making a difference so our results should and will start to change. still see us as the underdogs though but its cup football so you never know.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 11:08 pm

Definitely the underdogs! We're the worst team in the Alliance at the moment!!

We'll give it a good go though, will be good to see Kingy again, is a good lad, and genuinely pleased to see him doing well again at QPR
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 9:02 pm

I've found the tights and dusted them off. Laughing 

It'll be nice to see the lads again. Great bunch and I'm sure you'll turn things around.
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013, 2:48 pm

Any idea on the new date for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CSKA II vs QPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSKA II vs QPR   CSKA II vs QPR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSKA II vs QPR
Page 1 of 1