Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Best Alliance manager you've played under

Go down 
+12
Jedster
oily
Dan1117
the goalie
Dodgy
Paulo
Bucko
FcCoL_Curt#16
MJR Legend
Fishandchips
Skeems
gattuso
16 posters
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Best Alliance manager you've played under Empty
PostSubject: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 11:33 am

Post Away
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 12:39 pm

Robert Skeemer
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 2:13 pm

only played under 3 and they are all about even Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 2:20 pm

Ken Brown
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

Mr Norris lol
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 2:54 pm

stu sheppard
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 3:44 pm

FcCoL_Curt#16 wrote:
Mr Norris lol
haha yes curt
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 5:11 pm

Lol evening mr dent. Who u a superstar for these days? I bet u have played for more teams than bellamy and anelka put together haha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 6:39 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Ralph will be flattered
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 10:48 am

Shaun hewitt- drove to chepstow and back to pick me up at 6 in the morning to play a title decider

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:04 am

i would go with my brief spell under jamie jeyes and then malc heggs
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:22 am

Paulo wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Ralph will be flattered
I don't think Ralph was ever in charge when i was at Borough was he?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:30 am

Fishandchips wrote:
Paulo wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Ralph will be flattered
I don't think Ralph was ever in charge when i was at Borough was he?
I thought he was always the gaffer?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:45 am

sure Pearcy was running it with Tommy? Ralph was always there but didn't think he was manager... the fact we don't even know who the manager was about sums up the organisation at Borough lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

haha I always thought Ralph was the gaffer....thought tommy took over towards the end. I could be wrong!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 8:35 pm

mememeememememememmemememeeee and if they say any different I will drop em lol
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 8:57 pm

Luke Allen!! Wiggy fields manager!
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 9:28 pm

Ha ha dan.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 10:06 pm

Only played for 2 teams in alliance oily and Luke is by far better than the other lol
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 2:44 pm

Dunno about best manager played under but id say oily is my worst;) combined with noose was like dick and dom.. only joking stu loizzo is the worst for making me play ill in goal today through to extra time n all!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 3:14 pm

Tommy gilroy tactical genius and his assistant Steve Stokes who was the unsung hero and valuable confid'ent to the players
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 3:47 pm

gattuso wrote:
i would go with my brief spell under jamie jeyes and then malc heggs
Thanks Mr Dent, the cheque is in the post. Might make a return one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 3:49 pm

I'd say the best manager that I played under would be the one and only Dean Forty. Top man, learnt a lot from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeSun 13 Oct 2013, 6:06 pm

I'm gonna say Jason Taylor of Harborough hotshots he once arranged a game on mothers day with no team name no contact number! What's that i hear you say? Did they turn up??

no they did not
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 4:15 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Alliance manager you've played under   Best Alliance manager you've played under Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Alliance manager you've played under
Page 1 of 1