Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept

Go down 
+2
THE MAGICIAN
Butterfingers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfingers

Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Empty
PostSubject: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2013, 12:13 pm

COUNTESTHORPE 2012 1 v 2 FAIRFIELD ATHLETIC[/u]

I don't know alot about this 2 new teams to the league but i'm going for Fairfield to nick it

NIFFY RANGERS RES 3 v 1 LEICESTER FOREST FOXES

Niffy are always solid at home & are always dangerous with Jay Smith up front so i'm going for Niffy to inflict LFF 1st defeat of the season.

NORTH KILWORTH RES 3 V 0 UNITED REVOLUTION

I am very surprised by Kilworth's start to the season after playing them in the cup last year i thought they would be right up at the top weather player availability has been a problem but don't write them off. Both these teams won 1 & lost 2 so could be even but i feel Kilworth will e too strong.

WIGSTON RANGERS 2 V 2 QUENIBOROUGH PARK RANGERS

After the rumoured strengthening of Wigston during the summer this will be a very tough match for us. Both teams have very similar starts to the season  ( their 13 goal haul vs Niffy aside) but i think Wigston are starting to find their feet with 19 goals in their last 2 games. For QPR looking to get back to winning ways after a very poor & lacklustre performance last week.  Ultimately both teams to cancel each-other out .

ROYALIST 0 v 7 HUMBERSTONE 2000

Humberstone have started the season like usain bolt & i can only see another easy victory over what is a team that i feel will struggle this year.

TRINDERBOX 1 v 4 FC POCHIN

I was very impressed with Pochin last week with their comfort on the ball & movement which we never got to grips with. I see Trinderbox as everyone's banana skin where they are going to nick points off all the top teams but just not on this occasion so i have gone for a Pochin win.

So what does everyone else think ??
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2013, 12:50 pm

COUNTESTHORPE 2012 4 v 4 FAIRFIELD ATHLETIC Having played Countesthorpe and watched Fairfield I reckon this has the making of a goals galore draw.

NIFFY RANGERS RES 3 v 6 LEICESTER FOREST FOXES Having played Niffy last week and watched Foxes I think Foxes pace will be too much on the day, hoping for Niffy to pull out a good result though.

NORTH KILWORTH RES 3 V 3 UNITED REVOLUTION Again, having played Kilworth and watched United Revolution I would have had Kilworth down for a win but last 2 games they have not even had 11 players on the pitch and I believe they may be missing players from our match when they were impressive, Revolution also with players missing I see this as another score draw.

WIGSTON nri RANGERS 3 V 2 QUENIBOROUGH PARK RANGERS We had the run of Guthlaxton last week and pretty much every shot we had went in, got lucky in that sense, QPR have had a solid start to the season and will be a tough nut to crack, hoping nri can nick the game by the odd goal.

ROYALIST 0 v 7 HUMBERSTONE 2000 Humbo will have far too much class in my opinion and are the best team iv'e seen so far in the league and should win by a street unless Royalist have got there squad back in order.

TRINDERBOX 1 v 4 FC POCHIN Not seen either of these two yet but my scouts tell me that Pochin will be a right force all season, for me Humbo and Pochin are the teams the rest of us need to catch.

Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2013, 12:59 pm

COUNTESTHORPE ATH 2 FAIRFIELD 3
contesthorpe improving and jordan small very dangerous up front
but just see the syrett's swinging it fairfields way

NIFFY RANGERS 1 LEICESTER FOREST FOXES 4
niffy don't seem to have a settled side at the moment they wern't bad against us
but then got mullered by wigston
foxes off to a good start which can continue
NORTH KILWORTH 3 UNITED REVOLUTION 3
both teams have had indifferent starts,which i'm suprised about
probably cancel each other out for a draw
NRI RANGERS 5 QUENIBOROUGH 2
nri on form now after there first game loss and will have to much fire power
for qpr with dan mitchell on fire.on holiday last week when we played qpr but from
what i've been told they played an unusual formation which didn't really work,they have
the ability to upset teams but not this week
ROYALIST 1 HUMBERSTONE 6
humberstone goals coming from all over the pitch at the moment,we have royalist next week so
should give an indication of what we will be up against
TRINDERBOX V FC POCHIN
hope to keep up our decent start but learnt never to predict our games
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2013, 1:22 pm

Countesthorpe Athletic 2012 v Fairfield Athletic - Draw

Although they lost, it was decent result for Countesthorpe away at Foxes last week. If they can keep their heads, they'll start picking up points. Jordon up front will cause defences problems all season. Gone for the draw as I don't know anything about Fairfield other than it looks like they've got a decent goalscorer in them too

Niffy Rangers Reserves v Leicester Forest Foxes - Home Win

A very difficult place to go and get a result and I do not think Foxes will enjoy this. Fully expect the Niffy lads to bounce back from last week

North Kilworth Sunday Reserves v United Revolution - Draw

Got absolutely no idea what happened to United last week but am sure Paulo will ensure it doesn't happen again. Think Kilworth will be dependent upon who turns up for them - clearly a very good side on their day

Wigston Rangers v Queniborough Park Rangers - Home Win

Although Wigston 'got lucky' scoring 13 last week (lol Malc) I expect them to win this. With Dan now playing in his correct position they will be hard to stop. That said, Jacko can cause as many problems and if on his game could easily end up helping QPR potentially nick a point

Royalist v Humberstone 2000 - Away Win

Doubt I will back against Humbo all season as on their day they are the best team in the division

Trinderbox v FC Pochin - ?

Just hoping that we keep consistent and maintain the level we've set ourselves in the 3 games so far
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2013, 2:06 pm

COUNTESTHORPE 2012 2 v 4 FAIRFIELD ATHLETIC Think there will be goals in this one. Both defences seem fairly weak. Syretts always dangerous with a goal or two

NIFFY RANGERS RES 2 v 4 LEICESTER FOREST FOXES sure last week was a one off for Niffy bu LFF have a decent side and can defintely see an away win here.

NORTH KILWORTH RES 8 V 0 UNITED REVOLUTION Going for an improvement on last week. All depends which version of these sides turn up!

WIGSTON (Div 5 champions) RANGERS 3 V 2 QUENIBOROUGH PARK RANGERS Always impressed with QPR andtheir style but wonder where their goals are going to come from, think Malc and his boys have too many goals in their locker to let QPR in the game

ROYALIST 0 v 5 HUMBERSTONE 2000 Humbo are strong all over the park and from the short time I saw Roylaist expect nothing these than a away win. Will be the biggest shock of Sunday afternoon if I see anything else

TRINDERBOX 1 v 3 FC POCHIN Keeping Azza was a huge boost for Blackie and Poachin, proven goal scorer at this level is priceless. As per the Wigston game dont see where the Trinder goal threat is going to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2013, 7:12 am

Paulo wrote:

NORTH KILWORTH RES 8 V 0 UNITED REVOLUTION Going for an improvement on last week. All depends which version of these sides turn up!

If thats a result, i'll never speak to you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept   Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5 predictions Sun 15th Sept
Page 1 of 1