Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

poaching players

Go down 
+2
Sirus
oily
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 3:46 pm

What are the rules about sides approaching other players as we had the moshdock manager approach one of our players before and after the game which I think is wrong today
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 4:30 pm

What player was it
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 4:36 pm

Are you really asking if that's allowed or not? Perhaps he should go through the players agent instead?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 4:47 pm

From FA Regulations

PLAYERS WITHOUT WRITTEN CONTRACTS

(ii) during the current season any Club wishing to approach a Player known
to be registered with or having played for any other Club must give to
the secretary of each such Club, seven days’ formal written notice of the
intention to approach the Player;

A current season runs from 1 July to the following 31 May.

Formal written notice of approach need be given by:
(A) a Saturday Club only to all Saturday Clubs;
(B) a Sunday Club only to all Sunday Clubs; and
(C) a midweek Club only to all midweek Clubs;

(iii) the written notice must be sent by special delivery or recorded post, or
a written acknowledgment otherwise obtained from the secretary or
chairman of the Club approached. Facsimile or e-mail transmission may
be used provided a receipt of acknowledgment is also obtained;

(iv) following the date of posting of the written notice of approach, or receipt
of an acknowledgment:

(A) the Player may be registered on or after the eighth day; and
(B) the Player must have been registered on or before the 21st day;

(v) the approaching Club: (A) may not approach the same Player a second
time in the same playing season; (B) may approach only one (1) Player
at a Club at any time subject to Rule C2(a)(ix) below; and (C) may not
approach another Player at the same Club within 28 days of an earlier
notice of approach or acknowledgment;

(vi) if an approach is made by a Player to another Club during the current
season, that Club shall give the Club(s), for which the Player is known to
be registered or has played, seven days’ notice of approach as set out in
Rule C2(a)(i) to (v) above before registering the Player;

(vii) a Club which is the subject of a complaint alleging failure to give notice
in accordance with this Rule may be subject to a charge of Misconduct
pursuant to Rule E1(b);
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 7:16 pm

I have spoke to our manager and he is adamant it did not happen like this.

He said he told the player he thought he was quality to which the player replied "Put in 7 days for me then" at which point they had a little laugh and that was that.

So from our point of view that is that.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 7:27 pm

Who was it
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 8:33 am

not the first time andy has done it as he done the same 3 years ago.
so beware anyone with a decent player or two andy will be on the prowl.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:04 am

I didnt see any decent players at webbys a few weeks ago other than bainsy
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 7:31 pm

Actually, i have had think, and the young lad who played in midfield and scored a 30 yard top corner goal after 1 min was a good player, although after you went about 5 down he got the hump cus nobody else around him was any good around him!!!! I hope moshdock put 7 days in for that kid
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:08 pm

I think Webbys have a fairly decent team, they've been around for years and always have a good set of lads.

I think the reason they have never perhaps progressed is down to not getting the same set of lads out week in week out. But it's not for the lack of effort from management team.

I'm not sure who they have this year, but I was particularly impressed with Keaton Towers last, quite young but was a good player.

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:14 pm

Andy has asked me to post on his behalf as he is extremely disappointed with what is being said about him and also the club.

In no way did he 'approach' one of your players. He went to talk to Jamie Clements who he has known for a long time, and the player in question was standing next to him. Andy said he thought he was a quality player to which the player said 'put seven days in for me then' and as I said, they had a laugh and that was it.

It seems to me you may be being a bit over protective. The said player is a very good player but we are more than happy with out current squad.

Please stop dragging both Andy's and clubs name through the dirt. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 10:13 am

CalamityScouse wrote:
I think Webbys have a fairly decent team, they've been around for years and always have a good set of lads.

I think the reason they have never perhaps progressed is down to not getting the same set of lads out week in week out. But it's not for the lack of effort from management team.

I'm not sure who they have this year, but I was particularly impressed with Keaton Towers last, quite young but was a good player.

they are a decent bunch of lads! And by the looks of it that keaton is there best player these days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

poaching players Empty
PostSubject: Re: poaching players   poaching players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poaching players
Page 1 of 1