Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the gaffer

the gaffer

MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Empty
PostSubject: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 12:56 pm

WILL IT STILL BE THE SAME , HAVE YOUR SAY ON TEAMS UP OR DOWN IN YOUR OPINOIN
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 3:33 pm

let you know tomorrow night when i've seen it
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
the gaffer

the gaffer

PostSubject: Re: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

just seen pukka comment on going down to 6 is that about their level??
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 4:12 pm

looking at there friendly results yes although i think div 6 will be strong so perhaps even div 7
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 8:44 pm

I wud say pukka are a mid table div 6 side to b honest after what i seen when we played them
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 9:25 pm

Would be happy with 7 or 6 to be fair we are only a work side after all in are first season of Sunday football which we are looking forward to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition   MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVERS AND SHAKERS THE Constituition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: