HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

We are not Hat and Beaver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mat-92

We are not Hat and Beaver Empty
PostSubject: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:21 pm

Just to put it out there us (Vale) are not Hat and Beaver we are a new side.

Good luck next season guys!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:33 pm

so old hat and beaver team then!!just under a new name?? lol
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:52 pm

No mate i couldn't even tell you who Hat and Beaver are, we are a side based in loughborough complete new set up.
Back to top Go down
Monsel Wmc Res

Monsel Wmc Res

PostSubject: Re: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 2:05 pm

It is my fault sorry hat and beaver have changed there name tho
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 2:51 pm

Monsel Wmc Res wrote:
It is my fault sorry hat and beaver have changed there name tho

TO What ????????????
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 6:18 pm

hat and beaver are no more,,no changed name,,,some players may move on but hat and beaver as team have completly folded,,they folded after Vale were accepted into the league,,,,Dawn thought long and hard before deciding after 10 years enough is enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are not Hat and Beaver   We are not Hat and Beaver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are not Hat and Beaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: