Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Division 7

Go down 
+9
dave ash
Mat-92
the harrow wookie
Monsel Wmc Res
Fishandchips
Bucko
Dan1117
CSKA19Carnabys
allen654
13 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:25 pm

What's everyone's thought / predictions of the upcoming season for division 7? Fair and equal teams to make it an interesting division this year? Teams:
CSKA Carnaby Reserves
The Harrow
Countesthorpe United
Friar Lane
FC City Of Leicester
The Plough, Wigston
Blaby United
Medz
Vale FC
Little Bowden
WMC Monsell Reserves
Wigston Fields 2012 FC
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 10:10 pm

Are Medz and Vale FC brand new teams or have they came over from LSL?

Hopefully no runaway winners a nice tight league. Good competition
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm

Think Vale are new but Medz came over from leicester Sunday league I believe. Yea I agree. Will ruin it if one of the new teams run away with it as they're in the division just to smash everyone
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:08 am

People saying monsell will walk it? Another pot hunter maybe?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:48 am

Dan1117 wrote:

They looked very good sunday in beating a div 4 side i dont think they will stay in 7
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 9:17 am

Bucko wrote:
Dan1117 wrote:

They looked very good sunday in beating a div 4 side i dont think they will stay in 7

who's to say it's not the Div 4 side that are placed too high though, a bit early to know at the moment based on 1 friendly result plus being a ressies side they could of had a couple of the first teamers playing?

we played Medz in the County cup last season, had a couple of handy players and i think they'll be competitive in about Div 6 or 7 but unless they have some new players can't see them running away with anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Monsel Wmc Res

Monsel Wmc Res

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 1:04 pm

vale are hat and beaver i think
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:23 pm

Monsel Wmc Res wrote:
vale are hat and beaver i think
vale are a new team based in loughbough
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:24 am

I play for Vale we are a complete new side few teams on here will know us as we played them in friendlies during last season.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:19 pm

Mat-92 wrote:
I play for Vale we are a complete new side few teams on here will know us as we played them in friendlies during last season.

Where do you play in Loughborough ?
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:26 pm

Charnwood college
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 11:32 am

Which teams will be overated like some were last season!!!.....The Plough LOL
Back to top Go down
The Plough

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 11:40 am

Ha ha ha , and it begins. Can't see us doing as well as last year bully, but defo won't finish bottom with you and blaby still there ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:06 pm

The Plough wrote:
Ha ha ha , and it begins. Can't see us doing as well as last year bully, but defo won't finish bottom with you and blaby still there ha ha ha

Looking forward to the derby fixture dates!! The food after the away match is the best bit!! After our win again!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Strikerdani9

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 1:40 pm

(Cfa)rumour has it there young manager has left them. Very interesting seem like a top lad and defo a bright football person. I think they will suffer set back because as I recall it he was very strict and disciplined on and off the field. They stomp us 7-0 n manger at end of game sat his players down n grilled them. Lol.

1 of Cfa lads said he played semi pro for burton Albion something ali.
But he gt heart conditions or some Ut. Very interesting to see where he goes and if he would take some of Cfa players with him. I think they will find life hard without him.
Back to top Go down
Plough 19

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 2:26 pm

Plough for the league!Wink 
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 5:10 pm

Plough 19 wrote:
Plough for the league!Wink 

lol! WF above the Plough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Division 7  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Division 7    New Division 7  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Division 7
Page 1 of 1