HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5! views?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Division 5! views? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:45 am

QPR are a decent footballing side, good decision.
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:59 am

Hopefully we will be even better next year . I have not met the lads yet but he told me they had a few problem players last year but they were being moved on. Obviously playing good football is good but my job is to keep the goals out. :-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:08 pm

Quote :
I spoke to Kevin yesterday evening
He told me what his plans were & how he had a few players who he was moving on inc the keeper because they lacked passion or was constantly pissed up. He assured me regular football as his 1st choice keeper & I liked his vision & the way he spoke about football passionately.
That's what swung it for me.

We all know a few keepers that like their beer, thats why they choose to play golf, as you dont have to get up too early.
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:17 pm

We are a strange breed us keepers.

Looking forward to starting training now , was the Q.P.R old keeper any good or have i not got alot to follow up ?
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:35 pm

Sensi werent bad, just had a habit of conceding long range efforts Laughing
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:41 pm

Right boys not sure what was said between Alec and Kev but it's a little wide of the mark! Sensi is not leaving to club as he's very passionate lad and a quality keeper. 

There has been occasions when a couple of boys have turned up half cut, but what Sunday team doesn't! 

We are loosing a couple but should hopefully keep the majority of the team and work on them to get the attitude right.

If anyone wants to talk about QPR please give me and nudge and I'll be happy to fill you in on the true facts!
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

?????
I have a text from Kevin telling me he has moved last season's keeper on & he is looking for a team of winners not people who are going to turn up pissed every week.
He even told me about when my 1st game is going to be next week.
What is going on ????
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:06 pm

Don't know Alec but our keeper ain't gone away, to good for that to happen!! He was thinking of leaving but  thought against it!

We ain't got a team full of p*** heads either, a couple like a few beers, 2 or 3 max, but there sorting theirselves out anyway!

I'll have a work with Kev as this is not on, especially on here as our boys a good bunch!!!
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:15 pm

Well i don't like being pissed around.
Your manager tells me he wants to sign me so we agree. Then someone else comes on saying that your keeper is not leaving ?

Kevin assured me that he wanted me that there was 100% a spot for me because he had told his keeper they wasn't keeping him next year
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:19 pm

This is brilliant! !
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:31 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
This is brilliant! !

im off to get some popcorn
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:44 pm

what ever happened to keeping stuff behind closed doors? as an EX qpr lad i have heard these comments or recieved these texts from kev myself as have all the squad. to announce everything on the forum seems a bit of a schoolboy error. everybody wants reassuring when deciding on a new team but to make it public seems strange? the lads are a good bunch but i think u've just alienated urself before u start. gotta love kev, bet he told u that u had yellow blood running through u as well
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:53 pm

He didn't use those words but he told me wanted people who would die for the cause & play good football while he was at it.

I hope i haven't alienated myself from my team mates. I thought i was showing commitment to the cause by announcing i had signed for qpr but it looks like Kevin had not told his keeper from last year that he was not being kept on.
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:03 pm

Johnny you've hit the nail on the head! 

Alec, our current keeper isn't leaving and after speaking with Kev your announcement is a little premature.

He did advise he asked you to come down for a friendly next week, which is fine, but at no stage has he said to our current keeper or me that he is moving on! 

Please be a little wiser with your words the next time your announcing stuff on here and calling your potential new team mates p*** heads... oh and your captain(me)!!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:17 pm

This could be the shortest QPR career since Peter Odemwingie sat outside their training ground on transfer deadline day!!!

For the record, Queninborough are a top bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:27 pm

Well i have got a text from kevin saying he wanted me to sign & telling me he wants a new keeper so i believe he is telling you a porkie pie.

I didn't think i was being premature in announcing it as he told me it was 100% done deal. I have the texts to prove it if you want to see them.

I never called anyone a pisshead all i said was i didn't want to be playing with or against pissed up lads every week.
Kevin told me there was a drinking problem at qpr but all those lads had been moved on inc the keeper ( kev's words again & i have the text again)
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:34 pm

Nice one Blackie... You ain't to bad yourself!! Ha

I ain't going in to this anymore Alec... It is what it is and you defiantly ain't doing yourself any favours right now!

And for the record I ain't even signed yet so if you have already signed I'd be amazed!!!!
Back to top Go down
alec_11

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:42 pm

I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with you or any of the lads before our 1st game together next week. I just don't like being accused of being a lier.

Clean slate i look forward to meeting you & the rest of the team next week
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:58 pm

Amazin,said earlier Jeremy Kyle stuff but more Springer material. Fight
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 3:41 pm

coxy if tommy is definitly 'being moved on' can u pass him my number please we may need a new keeper
and i thought i was the only one who could upset the the qpr lads.
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 4:10 pm

Bunch of cunts the lot of you! Especially that Bucko! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 5:12 pm

Love u too addy :-)
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 8:09 pm

Brilliant !!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 9:44 pm

fook me ,wouldnt like to be a fly on that nose !...When he walks into QPR changing rooms next week ?

played qpr 2 years ago,  when we done double,  and without doubt gave us two of the hardest games we had that year,
and keeps you must be good!! if kicking out current keeper for you without even seeing you play??
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:16 pm

Just to just the record straight....

Our keeper Sensi has now signed on, witnesses by my own eyes. Alec was asked to come down for a friendly next week but has not signed on(as yet).

Can we now put this to bed as I'm bored of getting email updates on the matter haha

Oh and Addy is a **** also, but we love him for it... Wink
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:59 pm

You can stop the email updates you know.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:00 am

alec_11 wrote:
I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with you or any of the lads before our 1st game together next week. I just don't like being accused of being a lier.

Clean slate i look forward to meeting you & the rest of the team next week

When i went to Alcoholics Anonymous last week. The first thing they told me to do was to stop hanging around other alcoholics.

Thats why i avoided signing for QPR.drunken
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 8:59 pm

wow - you girls gonna kiss n make up??
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 3:13 pm

anybody know anything about leicester forest foxes or united revolution?
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

I heard United Revolution is the old LK Old boys from a couple of seasons ago?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:21 pm

Lee Stevens with poor information for once!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:40 pm

Heard united revolution is something to do wiv the magna town mangement team
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

haha Shaun, i am never mis-informed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5! views?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2