HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New divisions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New divisions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The weak instinct of human nature, is to take the easy way out.

Its the easy route to success.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 6:54 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Widds/Magician, just fold. I'm having a great summer sunny

just been asked for my first game of golf, buy clubs or not...

So you not playing Mr D next season?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 6:59 pm

Think emr are managed by the Jones dad. I think
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:01 pm

Paulo wrote:
Think emr are managed by the Jones dad. I think

He's linked for sure. We played them pretty season last year and he reffed. Weren't that impressive then, but sounds like they've improved. Bound to have 1 or 2 good lads.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 1:54 pm

Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Widds/Magician, just fold. I'm having a great summer  sunny

just been asked for my first game of golf, buy clubs or not...

So you not playing Mr D next season?

Mr D is not playing indeed. Sundays are for golf i've decided. Buy the club Widds, buy the clubs.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 6:15 am

You are an inspiration!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 9:32 am

If you can outdrive me I will play for you next season?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 12:19 pm

You better let him know what make car you drive first, they'll probably be in division 7 this time next year;)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 8:34 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
If you can outdrive me I will play for you next season?

sounds a challenge i would accept! Humberstone Driving Range? I Will bring the boomstick
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 9:40 am

Where on earth is Humberstone? I think it would be very silly of you to accept this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 11:33 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Where on earth is Humberstone? I think it would be very silly of you to accept this challenge.
 off topic, but whats your handicap? I havent played for years but i can still thwack a ball...i hit harder than Bobby Brown
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 12:39 pm

First of all, neither our first team or the reserves have kicked a ball in pre season yet. I understand that the friendly you watched was between 2 Saturday teams playing on a sunday. One team had 3 or 4 of our reserves team players playing for them.
I can assure you that it definitely wasn't monsell reserves.
Our reserves are the EMR reserves of last season, run by my brother Hayden. The Jones dad is not connected in any way. He retired a couple of years ago, just refs and watches every now and again.
Looking at division 7 and our reserves, I would say they are in the right division at the moment, but who knows until a ball has been kicked. We thought that division 5 was a fair division for us last summer, yes we had to fight through a lot of games, but 10,11,12 of our games were too easy and maybe we should have started in 3 or 4. Its hard to decide what division a team should be entered into that team has played a game.
I will be totally honest when they have played friendlies and post their results on here and then the league can make their final decisions based on them results, best I can do.
Personally, I'd say division 7, we played them twice last season beating them 16,4 and 9,1.

Who else played them last season??
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 9:37 am

Huncote Reverses lost to them 4-3 (I think) in what was the sides 2nd ever game, we had no centre halfs, I only saw the last 25 minutes due to other commitments.  This is the same Huncote Ressies side that didnt set the world alight in Div 5

Div 6/7 is about right for the monsell reserve side in my opinion

Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 10:08 am

With NRI gone already and Advance seemingly goin the league committee must already be drawin up two victims to be moving up divisions. I am certainly glad I've not got to make those decisions. Good luck in upsetting whoever.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 11:34 am

bretty1 wrote:
With NRI gone already and Advance seemingly goin the league committee must already be drawin up two victims to be moving up divisions. I am certainly glad I've not got to make those decisions. Good luck in upsetting whoever.

Doesn't look easy does it? There's already been a number of "victims" as it is.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 12:51 pm

Webbys should be the next ones to step up to division 1 as they are the only team remaining from the last seasons division 2. Think there is a team in mind to promote to the prem already
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 12:59 pm

personally don't think filling the prem will be too much of an issue, but agree to fill some gaps in division 1 is much more challenging.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 1:27 pm

In guessing willowbrook  or premier sports for top div, but div 1 will be interesting . Then everyone else runnin scared of bein shunted up. All good stuff unless your teams one of them
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 4:32 pm

pale Hope it's not us Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 10:57 pm

cant see it to be honest
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 10:59 pm

Definitely not, Fosse garbage x
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013, 12:03 am

We couldnt win a game in 2 so no hope if we get put up to one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New divisions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: