Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New divisions

Go down 
+25
dan_mitchell_WRFC
THE MAGICIAN
LORDSUGAR
Sparta3
oily
Hellboy
Dan1117
Snash
dave ash
SerialStalker
TFFC
CSKA17
bretty1
NiffyA
Polska legend II
Nuge35
Paulo
g72
Jedster
FC POCHIN
Widds
Dodgy
Polingtons
dezza
Bucko
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

New divisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 4:34 pm

We will have to get the game of the season goin, everyone from the alliance will want to see. Niffy v trinity. Only promise will be it won't be 0 0. If you lot get a few more loyal lads you can do well, but it's amazin how work is readily available on a Sunday when your struggling. Get a pass next week, I'm Away this.
Back to top Go down
TFFC

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 4:47 pm

Funny how all the lads seem to think there is a summer break, i have not stopped since the end of the season trying to keep the club going with pitches etc trying my hardest to get a sponsor its bloody tough, yes we will get something organised once i have our pitch sorted for friendlies looks like a weekend to go and get it marked out.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 5:43 pm

TFFC wrote:
Funny how all the lads seem to think there is a summer break, i have not stopped since the end of the season trying to keep the club going with pitches etc trying my hardest to get a sponsor its bloody tough, yes we will get something organised once i have our pitch sorted for friendlies looks like a weekend to go and get it marked out.

If u fancy a friendly at ours or yours on 21st July or 11 August let me know.. Gaz - Dukla St.Andrews
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 5:51 pm

bretty1 wrote:
All good fun when the leagues come out. We all want to no about the latest batch of so called pot hunters, normal why were we promoted, why weren't we relegated? First glance doesn't look to bad. Obvious ones do stick out that have already been mentioned. Premier I am baffled at mostly to be honest, dukla bragging on there all star line up is another. No doubt many more as the weeks unfold.

Bretty, I wouldn't say its an all star line up but after managing and playing for Glenfield Town and Saff lounge u would think I would know a few lads interested in playing down at the Andrews, at the minute Div 6 is about right with the players we currently have!! There is a long way to go yet b4 season start and for the league to finalise things, but I will say I'm with u on the niffy thing, didn't they finish bottom of Div 2 yet are still in Div 2 for this coming season?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 5:52 pm

Nuge-been there, wasn't very effective! Work commitments!
Cska- agree someone needs to finish bottom, but we have done our stint helping others enjoy their season lol. Certainly don't want to quit personally, but i have always said i would only start a season if i was certain i could get a team out. Don't want to be one of those teams folding mid season. Got a team meeting in two weeks, with a friendly, and we have asked a few players down and got some lads off here that are interested. Who knows, they could be brilliant and we ask for tho prem lol.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 6:29 pm

Stop moaning widds haha
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 6:38 pm

dezza wrote:
Stop moaning widds haha

U know Widds will be there til the end, he is a LEG END Wink he knows too many peeps to let it all go now!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

Haha, i feel like victor meldrew these days!

Cheers g72, who knows lol
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha, i feel like victor meldrew these days!

Cheers g72, who knows lol

Your beginning to look like him to in your old age Smile
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 8:49 pm

there must be some more illnickis somewhere, just get a bottle of vodka and they'll come running!!!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 8:56 pm

Like the look of division 7 with 9 teams from last season still there if the other 3 are the same kind of standard should make a competitive div 7 who ever i play for.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 8:58 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
there must be some more illnickis somewhere, just get a bottle of vodka and they'll come running!!!

you clearly haven't seen the ilnickis for a while if you think they are still able to run lol. I think Mark referred to himself as a fat yeti running round oadby last week lol
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 8:58 pm

??? You getting itchy feet Dave??
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jun 2013, 9:59 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Div 6

Birstall rangers
Cfa
Chartwell arms
Desford rangers
Dulka
Global
Mivan
Lks
Mark j rees
Red admirral
Sporting birstall
Wigston plough rovers

Suprised to see Mivan still in Div 6.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:04 am

Cska and dave! Can't wait for the season to start, div 7 looks good, should be competitive!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 6:01 am

Widds wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

you clearly haven't seen the ilnickis for a while if you think they are still able to run lol. I think Mark referred to himself as a fat yeti running round oadby last week lol

It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way you do.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:31 pm

We have lost 3 or 4 from last year and agree with widds.
Its hard to attract better players who fit into your team who pay
subs and are reliable.
We could have done going down one division to reform and become
competitive but a complete new division new sponser new kit who knows
where the season lies.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:37 pm

Widds wrote:
Paulo wrote:
dezza wrote:
You've got prem sports and glenfield town in div 1 with you

also got

1 Division 3 team
3 Division 2 teams
2 Division 1 teams (which NRI competed well with last season)
1 New side

We did very well against Fosse, the only team we beat other than Niffy...

Although, for those games we did have Coley, Ty, Leon Coleman, Chris Eames and Staffy...

At least we know what we have to do now, recruit 5 new players at division 1 standard or above...anyone...???

Can you name 20 teams that are definitely better than NRI?

As has been mentioned, the standard of divisions 1, 2, 3 & 4 have been lowered this season, due to the lack of teams at the top end. Using that logic, you have actually been brought down a division.
Back to top Go down
LORDSUGAR

LORDSUGAR

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 3:09 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Widds wrote:
Paulo wrote:
dezza wrote:

also got

1 Division 3 team
3 Division 2 teams
1 New side

Although, for those games we did have Coley, Ty, Leon Coleman, Chris Eames and Staffy...

At least we know what we have to do now, recruit 5 new players at division 1 standard or above...anyone...???

As has been mentioned, the standard of divisions 1, 2, 3 & 4 have been lowered this season, due to the lack of teams at the top end. Using that logic, you have actually been brought down a division.

Yawn
Back to top Go down
LORDSUGAR

LORDSUGAR

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 3:18 pm

Snash wrote:
Polingtons wrote:
Div 6

Birstall rangers
Cfa
Chartwell arms
Desford rangers
Dulka
Global
Mivan
Lks
Mark j rees
Red admirral
Sporting birstall
Wigston plough rovers

Suprised to see Mivan still in Div 6.

Aint all that to be fair
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 6:43 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Widds wrote:
Paulo wrote:
dezza wrote:

also got

1 Division 3 team
3 Division 2 teams
1 New side

better than the team we started last season with? No.
Better than the team we have now? Yes.
I Will list them...prem sports...et al

I think the point is being missed, we have lost half of our starting eleven that finished 4 points above Niffy last season. Anyway, said my piece, it must be boring to other teams lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 7:36 am

I'm currently on my Jollies and to say I spat my beer across the pool when Widds text me yesterday was an understatement.

Season before last we won Div 3 and got a double promotion, I wanted to moan about that as I thought hang on, I have a decent side hete let's have a pop. Unfortunately we were pretty much outclassed all season and the jump was too high.

We won 3 league games all season, 6-4, 3-1 and 2-0. I'm sure you would agree that those results are hardly flattering and not results that warrant a team staying in any Division let alone Div 1.

I've not moaned about the league on here ever, it's easily the best league I've ever been involved in but for the 2nd year running for us personally they have got it wrong, so for the first time I'm airing my views as I'm pretty sure we won't be continuing. Like Widds says we will have a meeting with what's left of our team to see if we carry on in another league or just call it a day.

We nearly folded about 5 times last season and again I'm in agreement with Widds I'm not interested in struggling through a season in the likelihood that we can't finish it.

Player's we no longer have through various reasons are

Andrew Veasey
Richard Peachey
Chris Eames
Daniel Coleman
Lee Stafford
Leon Coleman
David Coleman
James Morris
Stu Wheeler
Daryl Savage
Tyrone Smith ??? First I heard of this was on here from Widds in this post.

I know everyone has their own problems lol but I'm realistic in the fact that we will get a pasting most weeks with what we have left to work with, unfortunately I'm too proud a person to be involved with a team I know won't last.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 1:01 pm

CSKA17 wrote:

No why do you think that ??
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 1:04 pm

Where's Hat and Beaver gone or have they changed names..
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 1:50 pm

They have gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 5:06 pm

Katie's not gone has she? i'd be heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 5:58 pm

Dawn was running hat and beaver
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 7:47 pm

Was really hoping for a competitive season in division 6, we are a bit gutted to still be in 5. Not looking forward to this season at all. Lost a fair few players.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 10:54 pm

Dan you finished 3rd bottom 6 points clear of us....difficult to move you. Sure you boys will come good. Enjoyed both games against you
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 11:47 pm

div 6 was on a par with div 5 last season anyway dan,don't think there's ever much between 5 6 and 7
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 10:03 am

dave ash wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

Cos you said 'whoever I play for'
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 9:33 pm

Monsell res (div 7) 3-1 emmness fc (div 4)

I went down to to watch this game and as it was first pre seadon game for both sides it was a decent game,monsell defo deserved to win and I know its early but they will destroy div 7 shudnt be in there,they look like they have played together before sum gud players on both sides
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 10:59 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
dave ash wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

Cos you said 'whoever I play for'

Yes just read it should of been whoever u play for i next to u on key board and no eyes on doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 10:09 am

Widds/Magician, just fold. I'm having a great summer sunny
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 10:30 am

The weak instinct of human nature, is to take the easy way out.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 12:21 pm

Paulo wrote:
Dan you finished 3rd bottom 6 points clear of us....difficult to move you. Sure you boys will come good. Enjoyed both games against you

You beat us twice this season, we seemingly only managed wins against teams struggling for players and Birstall.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 1:27 pm

Bucko wrote:
Monsell res (div 7) 3-1 emmness fc (div 4)

I went down to to watch this game and as it was first pre seadon game for both sides it was a decent game,monsell defo deserved to win and I know its early but they will destroy div 7 shudnt be in there,they look like they have played together before sum gud players on both sides

They are an existing team. EMR Reserves of LSL Div 3 (finished 7th).
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 2:53 pm

Thats wot a couple of them.said to b fair but they r gona play as monsell.res bit confussed by it to b honest
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 3:20 pm

Bucko wrote:
Thats wot a couple of them.said to b fair but they r gona play as monsell.res bit confussed by it to b honest

There can be a financial advantage of joining as a reserve side, rather than a new club, I believe. Not for the faint hearted though.

Having your two teams in different leagues also makes switching between first and reserves a lot easier as there would be no limit to the number of first team players playing for the reserves.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:04 pm

Very fair point never really looked at it like that mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New divisions   New divisions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New divisions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next