Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

summer friendlies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

summer friendlies Empty
PostSubject: summer friendlies   summer friendlies Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 7:53 pm

Not that im being lazy but will the league be sorting summer friendlies with venues again this year?? Would be up for playing a few new teams if your (mark?) Doing them this year??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

summer friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer friendlies   summer friendlies Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jun 2013, 8:36 pm

Hi Rich, unfortunately not I'm afraid. I am quite happy to sort referees with the help of Stewart Walker if necessary, but as for the games and pitches I am a bit too busy this year to spend the time on it. Plus I have to be honest there was one club last year who didn't manage to pay for their pitch until February this year (!) and that kind of put me off because I was getting chased for the money all the time when technically it was nothing to do with me. There's always one I suppose and we should be used to it in our position but nevertheless it was totally unnecessary
Back to top Go down

summer friendlies
Page 1 of 1