Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Summer transfer rumours/gossip

Go down 
+60
The Anchorman
Spy
Fieldy
Jwithers
johnmeode
talbotkeeper
ArragantHarry
sol sol bamba
IBRINGTHENEWS
Sirus
monsellwmc
Pukka2013
Harrow Emerald 2013
Abruzzi
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LoneRanger38
THE MAGICIAN
daveattwood92
bishbosh
CSKA Mod
Jim royle
TheShowOff
oily
Mat-92
hanging large
WPR
the cat
CSKA17
LORDSUGAR
Bucko
Club_Sec
Coley21
Hairy Hebrew!
dave ash
FC POCHIN
Blackie
Dan1117
Nuge35
Why Always Me?
Jenko
Sparta3
o.f.c
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
saturday manager
gattuso
allen654
King Kong
Jedster
Paulo
timmy mallet
g72
Polska legend II
Hellboy
BOSSMAN
the goalie
Stancollymore
dezza
The Viewer
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Viewer

Summer transfer rumours/gossip Empty
PostSubject: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 10:01 pm

Pretty much what the title says!

I know that players are contracted to clubs till 31st May but have you got any players in the pipeline etc

Let the fun begin...
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 1:05 am

I think we will have more leaving than staying! Want a smaller squad than the 39 we had last season......

Few targets lined up though
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 1:51 pm

North kilworth Sunday 1sts will be busy this year as building a new side and brownie is paying players this season.

NKSR will have a couple of additions but major upheaval to the squad
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 11:21 pm

dezza wrote:
I think we will have more leaving than staying! Want a smaller squad than the 39 we had last season......

Few targets lined up though
send em our way lol!
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 11:41 am

Stancollymore wrote:
North kilworth Sunday 1sts will be busy this year as building a new side and brownie is paying players this season.

All the pot hunters are looking for another team in Div 7 then ??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 11:44 am

BOSSMAN wrote:
Stancollymore wrote:

All the pot hunters are looking for another team in Div 7 then ??

Ouch!!!!!!

And.....Dont forget to avoid the pothunters, ringers and non sub paying goons, unsportsmanly dudes, cheats, hooligans, folders, fair weather puffs, avoid all these and i'm pretty sure your team wont go far wrong, or have to fold too early, good luck its a minefield.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 8:28 pm

that leaves about 9 players left in the entire LEAGUE! Laughing
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 9:47 am

Newly re-vamped Dukla St.Andrews (formerly Dukla Hillside)

New ground (St.Andrews FC) new management structure, looking to tempt Adam Dyke out of retirement for next season, plus also trying to add Robbie Johnson, Joe Grant and a couple more into the new set up to add 2 the likes of Phil Heron, Toby Chandler, Luke Flanders, Xavier Teague, Dan Harris, Andy Seed, Adam Bryans etc

Looking forward to next season already under our new set-up Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 12:50 pm

Another (man)ifestation, its like watching a pupae turn in to a chrysalis, turn in to a butterfly, i wonder how long this butterfly will soar for?
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 1:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Another (man)ifestation, its like watching a pupae turn in to a chrysalis, turn in to a butterfly, i wonder how long this butterfly will soar for?

We've been around for 14 years now, Hillside have decided to stop sponsoring us and we were fed of playing on Vicky park. So I hunted for a ground, the Andrews said yes and as we have no sponsor we took on board the St.Andrews name. I'm sure we will still be around for years to come. As for the players I hope to get, all friends outside of football so just hoping to get them in to give our new set up a fresh start etc
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 5:10 pm

g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

We've been around for 14 years now, Hillside have decided to stop sponsoring us and we were fed of playing on Vicky park. So I hunted for a ground, the Andrews said yes and as we have no sponsor we took on board the St.Andrews name. I'm sure we will still be around for years to come. As for the players I hope to get, all friends outside of football so just hoping to get them in to give our new set up a fresh start etc

Which one are you on their team photo?
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 7:44 pm

Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

If u mean the Dukla photo, I'm not on it. I didn't do Sundays this season properly, my last proper season was 2011/12 with Saff lounge bar Sunday in Div 3 (had nothing to do with saff this season)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 8:04 pm

g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

If u mean the Dukla photo, I'm not on it. I didn't do Sundays this season properly, my last proper season was 2011/12 with Saff lounge bar Sunday in Div 3 (had nothing to do with saff this season)

The teams been around for 14 years, you haven't, you jump from team to team.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 10:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

The teams been around for 14 years, you haven't, you jump from team to team.

Not quite, I've had 3 teams since 1994!! Glenfield Town sunday ( in all forms Leicester speedway and wigston plough), then Dukla and Saff Smile I was dukla manager when they missed winning div 3 by 1 point, I had a little break then went to saff now back with dukla to get them back up the divisions again!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 7:52 am

Hellboy I'm not sure why you are giving Gaz such a hard time, it's not as if he's trying to pull the wool over people's eyes with who he signing and what he wants to achieve, if the players sign I'm sure the league will act accordingly! Gaz is one of the most loyal people in football and only signed for saff as he wasn't playing for anyone and did Ginner a massive favour! I think fair play if he can try and attract tht caliber of players to his club as that's what most teams do isn't it? Try to improve
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 8:40 am

Who are you signing for hellboy?? Imaginary fc? Wannabe athletic perphaps?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 11:31 am

Referees dont have to sign for a team, mind you hotshots look a good side now they've got rid of the stale crud.

OK dezza i'll take your words of wisdom on board, dont forget though, i only like the truth, wasn't cleansing services on his CV too then?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 11:34 am

g72 wrote:

Not quite, I've had 3 teams since 1994!! Glenfield Town sunday ( in all forms Leicester speedway and wigston plough), then Dukla and Saff Smile I was dukla manager when they missed winning div 3 by 1 point, I had a little break then went to saff now back with dukla to get them back up the divisions again!

So thats 7 changes by your own admission, even if its going back to the same teams twice.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 11:47 am

Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:

So thats 7 changes by your own admission, even if its going back to the same teams twice.

Lol no...
Glenfield town started life as Leicester Speedway, we then changed the name to wigston plough because of sponsorship then the plough had new owners who didn't want to keep a team on, so we moved to glenfield and became glenfield town Sunday, this is with all the same set of players (a few of which are still at glenny) so still 1 club just a couple of name changes!! I left them after 11 seasons and joined Dukla and like I said took a break after a few years with them, then helped Saff out 11/12 season now back with Dukla for this coming campaign, I've never been at Cleansing only played against them. I hope this clears things up lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 12:33 pm

My mistake, what was the team called you ran or helped run, when you had Ray Hawksley as your main goal scorer? they were based at the same ground that saff used to play on.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 12:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
My mistake, what was the team called you ran or helped run, when you had Ray Hawksley as your main goal scorer? they were based at the same ground that saff used to play on.

On Sundays I've only played with ray at Saff lounge, but I wouldn't mind having him up front with Phil Heron next season, that would be a combo and a half Wink
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 1:00 pm

Hotshots look a good side? The manager announced they are folding!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 1:04 pm

timmy mallet wrote:

why is he arranging friendlies then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 1:10 pm

Blain King in demand!! Both Azzurri and Dukla St.Andrews have tabled bids!! Latest bid is 2 pkts Walkers offered by DSA..
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 1:10 pm

Maybe he has had a change of heart but defo recently posted his plan to fold on facebook!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 1:23 pm

g72 wrote:
Blain King in demand!! Both Azzurri and Dukla St.Andrews have tabled bids!! Latest bid is 2 pkts Walkers offered by DSA..

I'm going 2 packets of crisps and a bag of cola cubes......

In all seriousness our target are...

Danny Gallagher
Danny hodgkinson
Blane Howe
Kieron Edwards
Kyle Barrett
James miller
Liam read
Lewis hill
Jack lane
Lee Barrett
Tom hill

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 2:22 pm

I agree dezza, on a serious note my full wish list is :-

Adam Dyke
Ross Clafferty
Ray Hawksley
Jamie Dunkley
Will O'keefe
Blain King
Robbie Johnson
Joe Grant
Elliott Newton
Ash Keo
Ryan Rowley
Jermaine Gordon

Let's see what the next couple of months has in store!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 2:24 pm

Oi Ryan Rowley plays for me.........
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 2:36 pm

dezza wrote:
Oi Ryan Rowley plays for me.........

Oh dear, how about 2 packets walkers, bag of cola kubes and a highland toffee for him. Actually for u dezza I will retract any approach made for Rowley Smile
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 2:52 pm

Elliot Newton was quality for us at Magna, not sure where he is playing now though
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 3:01 pm

Paulo wrote:
Elliot Newton was quality for us at Magna, not sure where he is playing now though

No one this season, he took a break from playing. Good strong forward for 6ft 4 or 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 6:08 pm

Elliot newton as in monsell lad? i was gonna get him signed up for oscars this season but dint follow it through feel like i missed out now lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 7:23 pm

Yeah that's him lol think he scored 35 for us
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 7:28 pm

i knew i let that one slip! wont make that mistake again:D
Back to top Go down
King Kong

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 7:43 pm

dezza wrote:
g72 wrote:

I'm going 2 packets of crisps and a bag of cola cubes......

In all seriousness our target are...

Danny Gallagher
Danny hodgkinson
Blane Howe
Kieron Edwards
Kyle Barrett
James miller
Liam read
Lewis hill
Jack lane
Lee Barrett
Tom hill

lol! lol!

all reliable players who will be there every game and have never been involved with clubs that have folded then
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 7:45 pm

And chomp!!!! Surprised it took someone so long
Back to top Go down
King Kong

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 8:11 pm

About as long as sporting high cross lasted in the alliance league
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 8:33 pm

Think this took slightly longer than Highcross lasted in the alliance!! I see Glenny have folded?? Don't you go playing for anyone you naughty boy folding a team like that
Back to top Go down
King Kong

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 8:44 pm

Hahaha good comparison a team that's been together for 12 years in the alliance league for 7 to that sham of a team u ran who bottled it after 1 season with the big boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer transfer rumours/gossip
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next